Should people have to perform/provide services for gay weddings?

No one can force you to sell them something you do not carry in your invitee business.
You do not get raw oysters at McDonalds.

why do homosexual perverts deserve special rights?

Nobody is asking for special rights, just equal ones.

i want Muslim meat markets to sell me pork....

i think all meat markets should 'accomodate' me...:eusa_whistle:

Really piss poor analogy. Nobody is forcing a vegetable stand to sell meat (which is what your analogy entails). Places are being prohibited from NOT selling or performing services (not religious services to clarify for the morons) to individual groups of people.

Sometimes doing this violates things like...oh, the Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act and many state's Public Accommodation and anti discrimination laws.

No actually she is correct. The old testament says many things like this....All ofcourse meaningless after Jesus. Still has jack shit to do with the discussion.

Yet another who relies on the blue letter bible and Google for their bible knowledge. He/she is not correct. We should stone people who choose to not know what they are talking about. Still, what in the hell does that have to do with anyone who don't want to provide services to gay people ?

Maybe you need to read the bible some son. It has nothing to do with it which is what I have been saying.

I will when you do. Son. You don't have the smallest clue what your posting about and it makes you look a bit less informed then the typical pseudo intellectual that attempts to throw a christian bash into a topic .

Really piss poor analogy. Nobody is forcing a vegetable stand to sell meat (which is what your analogy entails). Places are being prohibited from NOT selling or performing services (not religious services to clarify for the morons) to individual groups of people.

Sometimes doing this violates things like...oh, the Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act and many state's Public Accommodation and anti discrimination laws.

Homosexuals are "disabled"?
Who knew!

No one should be required to violate their religious belief to accommodate anyone. A restaurant cannot be commanded to sell halal meat, neither can a restaurant that wishes to serve only halal meat be required to serve non halal meat no matter how much meat is on the menu.

give the progressives time.... They dont really care about homosexuals they are just using the perverts for their own ends and that is to change the nation to fit their world view of the select elite few controlling the ignorant masses. Progressives are jealous of God cause that means there is something better then them.

Ah...Fantasy time.

What special rights would those be?

Government subsidies.

Wait, but aren't these the same "government subsidies" you get for your legal marriage? How is that special? Is it that you thought you were special all this time and now you're not "as" special as you were?

Don't worry, TK, I still think you're pretty "special". :eusa_drool:

Hey, weren't you the same folks that were chanting "KEEP GOVERNMENT OUT OF MY MARRIAGE" before they struck down DOMA? Oh so now government is allowed to regulate marriage, now that you have your "rights".

They already have the precise same rights I do.... no they want special ones.

And, naturally, you can list these "special" rights I now have by being legally married to my partner of 17 years (and having that legal marriage recognized by the Federal Government). Please, tell me how "special" I am now.

Nether one of us can marry the same sex in many states.......Thats the same rights.... No what they want is special rights to destroy traditional marriage and try to normalize their perverted behavior.

Ah...the same kind of argument used by Virginia lawyers in Loving v. Virginia....the same argument that gave the Supreme Court Justices such a chuckle.

we're not talking about meat and vegetables.....we're talking about meat and meat (pork)....

same thing with wedding cakes.....we're talking about wedding cakes and wedding cakes (gay ones)....

why is it you excuse the Muslims from accomodating everybody but not the Christians.....?

i thought freedom of religion included everybody....

i think all meat markets should 'equally' 'accomodate' me...:eusa_whistle:

I think you should sue a muslim meat market over that. Let us know how it goes. I'm with you. :clap2::clap2::clap2: Nail those jewish kosher markets too.

gays are suing Christians for not 'accomodating' them....

like i said before....i'd like to see a lesbian couple go to a Muslim bakery and order their wedding cake......what do you think would happen.....?

why don't gays sue the Muslims.....?

Homosexuals are "disabled"?
Who knew!

No one should be required to violate their religious belief to accommodate anyone. A restaurant cannot be commanded to sell halal meat, neither can a restaurant that wishes to serve only halal meat be required to serve non halal meat no matter how much meat is on the menu.

I guess we are...as much as minorities are disabled...as much as women are disabled...as much as religious groups are disabled.

You're disabled too, right?

we're not talking about meat and vegetables.....we're talking about meat and meat (pork)....

same thing with wedding cakes.....we're talking about wedding cakes and wedding cakes (gay ones)....

why is it you excuse the Muslims from accomodating everybody but not the Christians.....?

i thought freedom of religion included everybody....

Because Christians don't make youtube vids of them beheading you or ware vests made of bombs into your eating places because they disagree with you.

Government subsidies.

Wait, but aren't these the same "government subsidies" you get for your legal marriage? How is that special? Is it that you thought you were special all this time and now you're not "as" special as you were?

Hey, weren't you the same folks that were chanting "KEEP GOVERNMENT OUT OF MY MARRIAGE" before they struck down DOMA? Oh so now government is allowed to regulate marriage, now that you have your "rights".

No, we were not. Perhaps you confused us with another group....you know, that group that has ACTIVELY tried to eliminate civil marriage altogether. What's the name of that group, again?

No, we were not. Perhaps you confused us with another group....you know, that group that has ACTIVELY tried to eliminate civil marriage altogether. What's the name of that group, again?

No, I don't. I live in a liberal town. Lots of gay people here. All I've heard is that government should not have a play in marriage. But here they are lauding an action (SCOTUS) by the very same government they not so earlier reviled. I hold no personal opinion on marriage, other how it should go unregulated by the government. I would have more respect for your position, were it not for your rank hypocrisy.

“It’s a no-brainer that (homosexual activists) should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist."

-Masha Gessen, Gay Rights activist

Last edited:

i think all meat markets should 'equally' 'accomodate' me...:eusa_whistle:

I think you should sue a muslim meat market over that. Let us know how it goes. I'm with you. :clap2::clap2::clap2: Nail those jewish kosher markets too.

gays are suing Christians for not 'accomodating' them....

like i said before....i'd like to see a lesbian couple go to a Muslim bakery and order their wedding cake......what do you think would happen.....?

why don't gays sue the Muslims.....?

What muslim bakery? Find me one in San Diego County and I can go try that out and let you know how it works. :D

Forum List

Back