Should Pro-Life People Be Murdered?- Apparently Hanoi Jane Fonda Thinks So

at least she was hot sixty years ago....now, she is just another washed up old liberal hag
Born into wealth and fame. Talented and good looking Jane Fonda reaped the benefits of being an American and used her fame to be a hateful divisive bitch.

While expressing pro-choice sentiments during an appearance on "The View," left-wing actress and activist Jane Fonda mentioned "murder" as a way to ensure that women have access to abortions, but she has since issued a statement claiming that her comment was meant as a joke.

I'm sure everyone here laughed at the notion of murdering to keep Roe vs. Wade.

Should Jane try standup comedy? She is a hoot.

While expressing pro-choice sentiments during an appearance on "The View," left-wing actress and activist Jane Fonda mentioned "murder" as a way to ensure that women have access to abortions, but she has since issued a statement claiming that her comment was meant as a joke.

She is so transparently lame.

They all are.

How can they be so stupid as to actually believe that we don't see through through their pathetic shallowness?

I hope someone does something really naughty to Hanoi Slut.

Just joking. :laughing0301:

If it was a joke, she should go on Hannity and share it with the rest of us. Conservatives love a good joke.

They all are.

How can they be so stupid as to actually believe that we don't see through through their pathetic shallowness?

I think she is serious.

I think Jane would murder anyone to bring back Roe vs Wade.

After all, that is what Roe vs. Wade really is, mass murder.

considering the Fact that Ms. Fonda's brother threatened to throw President Trump's minor son into a cage filled with Wild Paedophiles, I think we have to take her seriously.
But the inmates run the asylum.

They are bullet proof and they know it.

She wasn't joking.

She tried to walk it back later.....but only because everyone thought she went over the line.
But we all know from experience that she wasn't kidding.
She's a commie bitch who would commit murder over politics.

The one thing we absolutely know about the pro-abort hate group is that they all support violent homicides.

So no, this **** wasn’t joking, she was inciting murder. She wants a civil war. Well no, she wants us all to just die without a fight, but what she would get would be a civil war.

They all are.

Fonda has been a joke since 1972

th

That's how Progressives express their tolerance and acceptance

I think she is serious.

I think Jane would murder anyone to bring back Roe vs Wade.

After all, that is what Roe vs. Wade really is, mass murder.
Jane no doubt killed plenty of her babies back in the day....cant blame her considering that creep she was married to for years before ted turner

Forum List

Back