Should Pro-Life People Be Murdered?- Apparently Hanoi Jane Fonda Thinks So

What is is with hardcore leftist women & homicidal insanity? Hanoi Jane actually says murder is something that can be done to fight back against those of us trying to save children from infanticide.
She says this on the View & the idiots in the audience clap.

I know Jane has been an insane idiot for years but now she's declaring the baby butchering death cultists should kill people to get their way because they "aren't going back".

I've often wondered why any male would stay with these obviously deranged fembots on the left?
Now I know- it's fear.
The low-t progponcers that put up with that insanity are just plain scared shitless of their women.
For good reason too, their chicks are total psychopaths & the men are afraid of going to the proper bathroom.

Is anyone crazy enough to try to defend this?

She can think what she wants, who cares?

On the other hand, pro-some-lifers have actually acted on their psychopathy and left a bloody trail of murders, bombings, arsons and assaults in the decades sin Roe was enacted.

That goes beyond the words you are so fauxraged about.

On the other hand, pro-some-lifers have enacted their psychopathy and left a bloody trail of murders, bombings, arsons and assaults in the decades sin Roe was enacted.

Nothing compared to the horrific death toll for which your side is responsible—thousands every day, approximately a million every year; about sixty three million or so since 1973.

And you're crying because a few of the murderers that you support have received the fates that all of them fully deserve.

Nothing compared to the horrific death toll for which your side is responsible—thousands every day, approximately a million every year; about sixty three million or so since 1973.

And you're crying because a few of the murderers that you support have received the fates that all of them fully deserve.
And like clockwork, a pro-some-lifer justifies the murder of innocent people.

That is fanaticism. I personally feel people who murder ravens should be held accountable.

Lord, why oh WHY did you turn all modern day conswervatives into first class puzzies ????

They thought buying guns would make them men.....but alas....they're still puzzies the lot of them.

So true BL...so true. Nothing but big mouthed, whiny internet tuff guy puzzies desperately compensating for their shortcomings with their toy guns.
Cowards like you want to take them away.

What is is with hardcore leftist women & homicidal insanity? Hanoi Jane actually says murder is something that can be done to fight back against those of us trying to save children from infanticide.
She says this on the View & the idiots in the audience clap.

I know Jane has been an insane idiot for years but now she's declaring the baby butchering death cultists should kill people to get their way because they "aren't going back".

I've often wondered why any male would stay with these obviously deranged fembots on the left?
Now I know- it's fear.
The low-t progponcers that put up with that insanity are just plain scared shitless of their women.
For good reason too, their chicks are total psychopaths & the men are afraid of going to the proper bathroom.

Is anyone crazy enough to try to defend this?

She is single, go for it.

What's the usual consequences for someone that supports the enemy?
They weren`t my enemy. Why were they yours? The Saigon Regime wasn`t popular with most Vietnamese and that`s why they got tossed. It was Robert Mcnamara who dreamed up the domino theory and the CIA clearly told him he was full of shit. History proved he was indeed full of it.
Did you really think that those poor people were a threat to us?

They weren`t my enemy. Why were they yours? The Saigon Regime wasn`t popular with most Vietnamese and that`s why they got tossed. It was Robert Mcnamara who dreamed up the domino theory and the CIA clearly told him he was full of shit. History proved he was indeed full of it.
Did you really think that those poor people were a threat to us?
Why were they yours?

I was off the coast of Viet Nam while she was sitting on that gun mount,

WTF do you 'think'?

(Hypothetical question)

She can think what she wants, who cares?

On the other hand, pro-some-lifers have actually acted on their psychopathy and left a bloody trail of murders, bombings, arsons and assaults in the decades sin Roe was enacted.

That goes beyond the words you are so fauxraged about.
And the baby butchering cultists have attacked how many pro-life organizations since Roe/Wade was reconsidered?
Over 80 in about 10 months?

Maybe if the infanticide ghouls weren't murdering children, people would leave them alone?

Bringing the troops home would save them from dying in a jungle for absolutely no reason. Why is that so hard to understand?

So, to “save” them, she aided and abetted the enemy, and put them in greater danger.

Reminds me of a quote by Jessica Rabbit, in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit?“I hit him over the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk, so he wouldn't get hurt.”

Of course, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was cartoon comedy. There is nothing at all comedic about M. Fonda's treasonous behavior, nor about the American lives that were likely lost as a result of it.

The treasonous bitch ought to have been put to death decades ago.

Bringing the troops home would save them from dying in a jungle for absolutely no reason. Why is that so hard to understand?
so, her doing photo ops in N Viet Nam, telling them they were doing great job killing her fellow Americans, and to keep up the good work, makes her a patriot in your eyes?

And the baby butchering cultists have attacked how many pro-life organizations since Roe/Wade was reconsidered?
Over 80 in about 10 months?

Maybe if the infanticide ghouls weren't murdering children, people would leave them alone?
Ok, so you are pro murder.

Have they murdered anyone?

Link to your claim of 80?

So, to “save” them, she aided and abetted the enemy, and put them in greater danger.

Reminds me of a quote by Jessica Rabbit, in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit?“I hit him over the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk, so he wouldn't get hurt.”

Of course, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was cartoon comedy. There is nothing at all comedic about M. Fonda's treasonous behavior, nor about the American lives that were likely lost as a result of it.

The treasonous bitch ought to have been put to death decades ago.
How did she put them in greater danger? The idiots who sent them there put them in danger, you think? Free speech is not treason. One of JFK`s aides told him that if he was a Vietnamese, he would fight with the Viet Cong.

so, her doing photo ops in N Viet Nam, telling them they were doing great job killing her fellow Americans, and to keep up the good work, makes her a patriot in your eyes?
It shows she has a sense of right and wrong and that`s more important than mindless patriotism. As a returning Civil War union soldier said "I loved my country but I`ll be damned if I`ll ever love another one".

Forum List

Back