Should pro-vaccine propagandists be censored or arrested?

Childhood death used to be a curse on American families taking away children to polio, smallpox, measles, diphtheria, influenza
Yes, that's the simple, 6th grade reading level story; the reality of the history of medicine and its developments is far more complicated than that, as the reality of the diseases in question, many of which were, at least in part, a result and byproduct of industrial living, hence why the fact is that some indigenous tribes like the Sentinelese have lived for over 80,000 years without need these immunities to begin with.

Then a miracle occurred, vaccines were developed which almost irradiated these diseases.
That's only a very small part of a much bigger hole, the main diseases which kill people today, for example, are obesity and other diseases which are self-inflicted via unhealthy diets, lack of exercise, and processed foods.

Statistically, I'd argue that there would be as much, if not more justification in taking the children away from the morbidly obese, who train their children to eat just as unhealthy and disgusting diets, likely to die at 50 years as a result of their lifestyle, when people who maintained healthy diets in periods as far back as the Renassiance, or even indigenous cultures, with healthy those dying of natural causes living into their 70s or 80s.

Sadly, I'm sure the corporate propagandists on behalf of fast food and junk food companies would love to see that this never happens.

Morons called anti vaxers have allowed these diseases to come back
Please, oh please show me the evidence of the "diseases" coming back.

They should have their children taken away
As usual, you're an idiot and have no clue what the law is, in theory or practice.

The reality, of course is that researches, such as those from Philadelphia's college of medicine, have demonstrated the reality of harmful vaccine side effects caused as a result of manufacturer defects, hence the silly propaganda campaigns about "anti-Vaxxers" like David Icke, attempting to distract from the real research into the harmful vaccine side effects, knowing they may result in potential lawsuits.

So no, I don't think and idiot like yourself, knowing very little if any about medicine's history beyond simple folk axioms taught at the 6th grade level, nor what "the law", or even which "legal systems" (as in state or federal) can or will do anything about it.

https://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-Hi...ory+books&qid=1578089884&sr=8-9&tag=ff0d01-20

Here's some more scholarly books on the actual history of medicine, from the ancient past up unto the present day, but of course you and the other idiots who are talking about "David Icke", when I'm talking about actual facts won't be relevant to any of this.

It's not like a single one of your are medical doctors with a significant investment in the industry, nor vaccine manufacturers yourselfs, so honestly, the fact that you nitwits seem so personally invested in some silliness which you've never so much as read a single book about, nor know anything about beyond rudimentary 6th grade facts strikes me as... odd to begin with.
It’s all quite simple

Vaccines save lives......Parents who refuse to vaccinate their children risk both their children and society as a whole

They need to be treated as social pariahs

Have you no clue ppl got POLIO from the polio vaccine .
The Polio vaccine saved millions of lives

i got a vaccine the other day.....i feel great!....
That's nice Harry. Rose had a lobotomy and Rose thinks she is fine. Does that mean if someone with lots of money and influence should be able to mandate lobotomies?

Bill Gates, MIT Develop New 'Tattoo ID' to Check For Vaccinations - 21st Century Wire

States that mandate HPV vaccines
HPV Vaccine Mandates for Elementary and Secondary Schools

The Gates are true philanthropist;
Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?

Almost 650 girls needed medical intervention after HPV vaccine
The Gates save millions around the world by making vaccines available in remote impoverished regions. They are looking to irradicate some diseases once and for all

Anti Vaxers are risking their own children to keep those diseases

you dumb ass that asshole gets billions from big pharma you douche vaccines shed live viruses which is why half these moron in SOMOA are croakinng....

Gates is giving away his fortune to save lives around the globe

Childhood death used to be a curse on American families taking away children to polio, smallpox, measles, diphtheria, influenza
Yes, that's the simple, 6th grade reading level story; the reality of the history of medicine and its developments is far more complicated than that, as the reality of the diseases in question, many of which were, at least in part, a result and byproduct of industrial living, hence why the fact is that some indigenous tribes like the Sentinelese have lived for over 80,000 years without need these immunities to begin with.

Then a miracle occurred, vaccines were developed which almost irradiated these diseases.
That's only a very small part of a much bigger hole, the main diseases which kill people today, for example, are obesity and other diseases which are self-inflicted via unhealthy diets, lack of exercise, and processed foods.

Statistically, I'd argue that there would be as much, if not more justification in taking the children away from the morbidly obese, who train their children to eat just as unhealthy and disgusting diets, likely to die at 50 years as a result of their lifestyle, when people who maintained healthy diets in periods as far back as the Renassiance, or even indigenous cultures, with healthy those dying of natural causes living into their 70s or 80s.

Sadly, I'm sure the corporate propagandists on behalf of fast food and junk food companies would love to see that this never happens.

As usual, you're an idiot and have no clue what the law is, in theory or practice.

The reality, of course is that researches, such as those from Philadelphia's college of medicine, have demonstrated the reality of harmful vaccine side effects caused as a result of manufacturer defects, hence the silly propaganda campaigns about "anti-Vaxxers" like David Icke, attempting to distract from the real research into the harmful vaccine side effects, knowing they may result in potential lawsuits.

So no, I don't think and idiot like yourself, knowing very little if any about medicine's history beyond simple folk axioms taught at the 6th grade level, nor what "the law", or even which "legal systems" (as in state or federal) can or will do anything about it.

https://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-Hi...ory+books&qid=1578089884&sr=8-9&tag=ff0d01-20

Here's some more scholarly books on the actual history of medicine, from the ancient past up unto the present day, but of course you and the other idiots who are talking about "David Icke", when I'm talking about actual facts won't be relevant to any of this.

It's not like a single one of your are medical doctors with a significant investment in the industry, nor vaccine manufacturers yourselfs, so honestly, the fact that you nitwits seem so personally invested in some silliness which you've never so much as read a single book about, nor know anything about beyond rudimentary 6th grade facts strikes me as... odd to begin with.
It’s all quite simple

Vaccines save lives......Parents who refuse to vaccinate their children risk both their children and society as a whole

They don't give a shit. In Samoa they knew damn well that if they started a measles epidemic the children there were at risk because they are all vitamin A deficient. That all came out in a WHO report in 2016 yet they push for vaccinations first instead of getting those children up to par with their vitamin deficiencies.

I know that chit is a trip ain't it. did you see Zach a former google guy did a really good document on Somoa........... Sorry with the Zack name I'm unsure if his last name at the moment. The documentary was a few days ago I think. Zack over at war room.

here are some good vids on more vaccine crap
Banned.Video

That's nice Harry. Rose had a lobotomy and Rose thinks she is fine. Does that mean if someone with lots of money and influence should be able to mandate lobotomies?

Bill Gates, MIT Develop New 'Tattoo ID' to Check For Vaccinations - 21st Century Wire

Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?

The Gates save millions around the world by making vaccines available in remote impoverished regions. They are looking to irradicate some diseases once and for all

you dumb ass that asshole gets billions from big pharma you douche vaccines shed live viruses which is why half these moron in SOMOA are croakinng....

They are hellish creeps of the worst kind.

Bill Gates, Big Pharma, Bogus Philanthropy | NEWS JUNKIE POST

It’s all quite simple

They don't give a shit. In Samoa they knew damn well that if they started a measles epidemic the children there were at risk because they are all vitamin A deficient. That all came out in a WHO report in 2016 yet they push for vaccinations first instead of getting those children up to par with their vitamin deficiencies.

I know that chit is a trip ain't it. did you see Zach a former google guy did a really good document on Somoa........... Sorry with the Zack name I'm unsure if his last name at the moment. The documentary was a few days ago I think. Zack over at war room.

here are some good vids on more vaccine crap
Banned.Video
I'll see if I have enough bandwidth to watch videos on it. Bitchute.com worked okay the other day. It seems to cache on this low bandwidth. Brighteon vids don't except at the first three days of the month.

[
polio_poster.gif
Oh, the simplistic 19th century and its quaint and archaic superstitions...

In today's world, why irrationally fear polio when obesity is the major cause of disease and death, statistically and rationally, as opposed to emotionally and archaicly, removing the children from obese people would a more worthy endeavour, and of course save more lives.

Most likely, as far as history will and will actually reveal, it was not "everyone" who had to fear polio, but rather a very specific demographic(s) in which it was most rampant, and not entirely unrelated to, nor unrelated to a product of industrialization, as far as the history of the emergence of various diseases to begin with, and what things factored into their causes.

THE ENTIRE PUBLIC WOULD FEAR IT IF THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW YOU CAN GET POLIO FROM THE GAWD DAM VACCINE ITSELF!!

IT SAYS IT IN THE INSERT IN THAT LITTLE BOX THE NURSE PULLS OUT THE LITTLE BOTTLE FROM TRY ASKING FOR IT SOMETIME BEFORE THEY ARE ORDERED TO NOT INCLUDE THEM ANY LONGER.

They are hellish creeps of the worst kind.

Bill Gates, Big Pharma, Bogus Philanthropy | NEWS JUNKIE POST
Fake news

Oh, the simplistic 19th century and its quaint and archaic superstitions...

In today's world, why irrationally fear polio when obesity is the major cause of disease and death, statistically and rationally, as opposed to emotionally and archaicly, removing the children from obese people would a more worthy endeavour, and of course save more lives.

Most likely, as far as history will and will actually reveal, it was not "everyone" who had to fear polio, but rather a very specific demographic(s) in which it was most rampant, and not entirely unrelated to, nor unrelated to a product of industrialization, as far as the history of the emergence of various diseases to begin with, and what things factored into their causes.

THE ENTIRE PUBLIC WOULD FEAR IT IF THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW YOU CAN GET POLIO FROM THE GAWD DAM VACCINE ITSELF!!

IT SAYS IT IN THE INSERT IN THAT LITTLE BOX THE NURSE PULLS OUT THE LITTLE BOTTLE FROM TRY ASKING FOR IT SOMETIME BEFORE THEY ARE ORDERED TO NOT INCLUDE THEM ANY LONGER.
What a harmful thing to say
Sad part is some people are gullible enough to believe you

As well documented by universities and research institutions, such as the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, history of negative side-effects from vaccines, possibly as a result of manufacturer defects is well-documented.

Vaccine Side Effects and Adverse Events | History of Vaccines

As a result of these facts, some capitalists and corporate propagandists have been putting out idiotic propanganda known as "pro-vaxxer" propaganda, using simplistic, childish slogans such as "vaccines save lives, polio, and yada yada", or attempting to tie university researchers and other medical experts to stereotypical "conspiracy theorists" such as David Icke and the like.

I'm thinking it's time that the government(s) just shut down these pro-vaxxer corporations and their propaganda, for attempting to mislead and misinform people, merely out of fear of potential lawsuits as a result of the research by universities and medical experts into the harmful side effects of vaccines caused by manufacturer negligence and defects.

Why these liars and charlatans should be allowed to continue to pollute or modern media and airwaves with their silly and infantile rhetoric and outdated propaganda methods and techniques is of course, beyond me and other thinking people entirely, but then again, most, if not all propaganda is aimed for those with a 100 IQ and s simplistic 6th grade reading level, so what, of course can one expect from these idiots and corporate shills>
By all means – lets imprison those whose positions are based on facts and science.

America should be ruled by fear, ignorance, and stupidity.

People pushing Hep vaccines for babies just born are not in it for the science. Newborns do not get STD's unless their mother has it and not every mother to the newborns have Hepatitis. You people pushing that crap are insane.

As well documented by universities and research institutions, such as the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, history of negative side-effects from vaccines, possibly as a result of manufacturer defects is well-documented.

Vaccine Side Effects and Adverse Events | History of Vaccines

As a result of these facts, some capitalists and corporate propagandists have been putting out idiotic propanganda known as "pro-vaxxer" propaganda, using simplistic, childish slogans such as "vaccines save lives, polio, and yada yada", or attempting to tie university researchers and other medical experts to stereotypical "conspiracy theorists" such as David Icke and the like.

I'm thinking it's time that the government(s) just shut down these pro-vaxxer corporations and their propaganda, for attempting to mislead and misinform people, merely out of fear of potential lawsuits as a result of the research by universities and medical experts into the harmful side effects of vaccines caused by manufacturer negligence and defects.

Why these liars and charlatans should be allowed to continue to pollute or modern media and airwaves with their silly and infantile rhetoric and outdated propaganda methods and techniques is of course, beyond me and other thinking people entirely, but then again, most, if not all propaganda is aimed for those with a 100 IQ and s simplistic 6th grade reading level, so what, of course can one expect from these idiots and corporate shills>
By all means – lets imprison those whose positions are based on facts and science.
You can't possibly be so stupid that you're honestly conflating Bacon's natural sciences with medicine as an industry, or conflating anti-intellectual propaganda by corporate manufacturers with the actual industries responsible for the development and manufacturing of vaccines and other medical or consumer products.

America should be ruled by fear, ignorance, and stupidity.
I'm arguing that you and other idiotic propagandists, not even knowledgeable enough to understand the difference between industries like natural science and medicine, what "facts", or pieces of information are, or how they're used and interpreted by thinking men and women, or conflating childish propaganda and indoctrination with actual learning, reading, education into a wide range and variety of subjects, at levels of learning and reading much higher than the paltry 6th grade level or IQ 100 or less which the majority of silly little Americans and Britons stunt themselves with, not even knowing so much as how to read and comprehend an actual book, yet sadly somehow being able to meet the bare minimum requirements for feeding and providing for themselves, all the while staying and subsisting at such a pitiful intellectually, morally, and emotionally stunted level of human development... truly sad and pathetic, to someone like myself, preferring reading and learning to the self-opiation with childish propaganda that the idle and idiotic masses apathetically and wordly ignorantly are fatalistically trying to contenting themselves with.

Please, due attempt to summarize in one sentence what a primary difference between medicine, existing as an industry since Hippocrates, and Francis Bacon's natural sciences are, invented and developed in the 15th-16th centuries, I bet that even such a simple bit of discernment and differentiation such as that alludes you, hence your quaint conflagration of the two, like so many other misinformed individuals, to whom mass media is a drug of their choice, and to whom books, or at least those written at a level above and beyond K-12 or a paltry public associates, bachelor's, or even master's degree level are avoided as if they carry the plague itself.

Forum List

Back