Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

I keep hearing that if someone yells FIRE in a crowded theater (when there is no fire), and people are injured or killed in the resulting stampede for the exits, that guy is partly to blame for those tragedies. And he can be PROSECUTED for causing the panic resulting in injuries or deaths.

Why should it be any different for Sharpton, Matthews etc.?

Because they never called for cops to be killed, for starters.
No they didn't,but they have stirred the pot enough were the unstable do things.

Is Palin being held responsible for the shooting of Gabby Gifford?

I think the Libtards think Palin was responsible for the Gifford shooting and the NRA was responsible for Sandy Hook but Obama, deBlazio, Sharpton and Holder have absolutely no responsibility for the police assassination.

That is just how they roll.

Yeah remember how some silly person said that Palin should go to jail? No? Me neither.

But if you found that silly, what even sillier is that you decided to take up the torch of such silly shit and cant even grasp the irony

I think the Libtards think Palin was responsible for the Gifford shooting and the NRA was responsible for Sandy Hook but Obama, deBlazio, Sharpton and Holder have absolutely no responsibility for the police assassination.

Yeah remember how some silly person said that Palin should go to jail? No? Me neither.

But if you found that silly, what even sillier is that you decided to take up the torch of such silly shit and cant even grasp the irony

Even more silly and ironic, is that Communist/Progressive nutters like you actually openly wished for her to die. Probably still do.

Even more silly and ironic, is that Communist/Progressive nutters like you actually openly wished for her to die. Probably still do.

So she shouldnt go to jail?

Jail? You loony fuckwits openly wished for her to die for God's sake. So you can stop being a disingenuous hypocrite now. No one's buying your shtick.

Jail? You loony fuckwits openly wished for her to die for God's sake. So you can stop being a disingenuous hypocrite now. No one's buying your shtick.

And shes alive and no one attacked her ever...So tell me again how wanting jail for Obama is waay different than the horrible terrible emotions you had to endure with people saying mean things about Palin.

Then continue to say mean and nasty things about Obama because you're better than those "loony fuckwits" arent ya?

But you are part of people requesting jail...OH thats right. Talking about things is worse than doing it.

So jail is not as bad and hurting Palins feelings...I get it. Poor Pailin

Jail for whom?

See, all you do is lie - and often the lies are so disjointed and absurd that it's impossible to decipher what the fuck you're babbling about.

Just stick to "All Praise Obama," it's your one and only message anyway.

But you are part of people requesting jail...OH thats right. Talking about things is worse than doing it.

Jail for whom?

See, all you do is lie - and often the lies are so disjointed and absurd that it's impossible to decipher what the fuck you're babbling about.

I would be happy to respond to him but I really don't know what he's saying half the time.

Jail for whom?

I would be happy to respond to him but I really don't know what he's saying half the time.

Neither does he...

Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Obviously the one most responsible, is the guy who pulled the trigger and shot the cops.

And when people simply report the truth and that upsets somebody, that's not the reporters' fault.

But when people like Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews etc. go around telling long-debunked lies ("Michael Brown had his hands up and was surrendering when he was shot", "Cops killed Eric Garner because they hated blacks") and their lies inflame some whacko to the point where he murders two cops in cold blood, shouldn't those lying race-baiters share some responsibility for the murdered cops?

How long will we tolerate people telling flagrant lies to whip up their hatred and resentment?

Follow along Uncensored said they should be jailed. Uncensored cried that people said mean things to Palin. So Uncensored is so mad at those terrible horrible hateful leftist that Uncensored has decided to engage in that terrible hateful leftist behavior.

But its ok when Uncensored does it. Its really bad when those leftist do it tho.

Follow along kids

They were instructed to arrest the person who was breaking the law.
"But the 311 tip made its way to Banks’ office where 'the untaxed cigarette problem on Bay St.' was discussed, a source said.

"A day after the 311 call was made, cops arrested Garner for selling cigarettes without proper tax stamps.

"Cops found him in possession of 23 sealed packs of untaxed cigarettes and one open pack, officials said. He was arrested with untaxed cigarettes again on May 7, officials said.

"Then, a week before his death, Garner was 'warned and admonished' about selling untaxed cigarettes, a police source said."

So maybe the next question to ask is whether Garner had any untaxed cigarettes in his possession the day he died?

NYPD No. 3 s order over loose smokes led to Garner chokehold death - NY Daily News

Why would Garner resisted arrest if he didn't have any illegal loosies? If he could have proved that he didn't have any loosies in court he could have sued for false arrest. And, that pays a lot better than selling loosies.

Follow along Uncensored said they should be jailed.

Flat out lies.

Good god but your stupid.

Uncensored cried that people said mean things to Palin.

I did?

I acknowledged that Shortbus blamed the Giffords shooting on Palin, beyond that I didn't say anything.

So Uncensored is so mad at those terrible horrible hateful leftist that Uncensored has decided to engage in that terrible hateful leftist behavior.

I assume you're under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs as we speak?

But its ok when Uncensored does it. Its really bad when those leftist do it tho.

Follow along kids

Follow along with the ramblings of a lying pile of shit who can't keep his story straight for two consecutive posts?

You would think that after the riots and the crowds marching around chanting "kill the cops" and two officers being murdered that the President of the US would be showing some leadership to calm thing down and show support for the police.

But nope that ain't gonna happen. Instead the nitwit is playing golf today and swimming on the beach because that is the kind of guy he is.

Just think if you were one of these idiots that voted for him. What the hell were they thinking?
Guess it sucks to be as ill informed as you...

Of all people being ill informed, it's you, Porch monkey!

We have established in prior threads who the porch monkey is...you should really stay away from this issue.

You would think that after the riots and the crowds marching around chanting "kill the cops" and two officers being murdered that the President of the US would be showing some leadership to calm thing down and show support for the police.

But nope that ain't gonna happen. Instead the nitwit is playing golf today and swimming on the beach because that is the kind of guy he is.

Just think if you were one of these idiots that voted for him. What the hell were they thinking?

We have established in prior threads who the porch monkey is...you should really stay away from this issue.
Would you feel better if they called you a moon cricket?

Yea, you'll throw Monkey shit if I don't!

Forum List

Back