Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

norman-bates-ihatepeacocks-happy-mothers-day-lol.png

Dang that was fast

He has to get that white dude to help him post a picture! With an IQ UNDER what room temperature is, it's a wonder he can type and breathe at the same time!.... White guy taught him that trick! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
He must've fingered himself and thought of his buddy to finish that quick.

I understand that this Porch Monkey has the world's largest THUMBS!
He just needs a pinky to remind him of fetchit.

Dang that was fast

He has to get that white dude to help him post a picture! With an IQ UNDER what room temperature is, it's a wonder he can type and breathe at the same time!.... White guy taught him that trick! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Phone HOME yet????...

Dang that was fast

He just needs a pinky to remind him of fetchit.

He calls that the TICKLER!

What's the matter with that guys mouth? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You were asking about bananas and now you want to play dumb????...shame on you.

Just another stupid, and cowardly black THUG, put in his place.... You going to put me on ignore also, Pussypussy? TELL US WHAT THE PM SAID! Porch monkey!

article-1291058404241-0c4717dc000005dc-506326_636x379.jpg

She says you know all about the teeth in that picture, it's a self portrait....lol.

She said she told you about the teeth on the banana trick and now you want to pretend you didn't know.

The same way you are pretending you don't know who we decided the porch monkey was...

What's the matter with that guys mouth? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Just another stupid, and cowardly black THUG, put in his place.... You going to put me on ignore also, Pussypussy? TELL US WHAT THE PM SAID! Porch monkey!

She says you know all about the teeth in that picture, it's a self portrait....lol.

She said she told you about the teeth on the banana trick and now you want to pretend you didn't know.

The same way you are pretending you don't know who we decided the porch monkey was...

You don't have to call her a porch monkey, you all are so much closer than that...lol.
She's your closet friend...until you want her bananas that is.

It's sweet that this guy refers to fetchit as a woman. I've heard that's what they do in prison.

You don't have to call her a porch monkey, you all are so much closer than that...lol.
She's your closet friend...until you want her bananas that is.

CG, he's truly losing it! I've driven him mad! :happy-1::happy-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am so glad Vigilante is not racist with all his reference to a potentially black poster a "porch monkey". Its obvious that leftists are the only potential racists according to the right.

I am so glad Vigilante is not racist with all his reference to a potentially black poster a "porch monkey". Its obvious that leftists are the only potential racists according to the right.

Fuck you, BLACK THUG!... Make you feel better you snotty liberal scumbag!

Forum List

Back