Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

LOL!!!!!....you still don't realize the joke's on you...stupid cunk!!!!"
How much you want to bet she has a whole tube of whitening cream in cabinet?
Don't shave your butthole and you won't get those ingrown negro hairs.
Like the ones on your head...house whore.
I gots me some dreads, nappy head.
Yep, dirty, stankin, matted ones...
You sure you black? We can wash our dreads, field boy.

She's too stupid to understand that vaginalante has made her an internet house ni66er...

"Yes vaginalante, I'll help you attack that bad ole' field hand. Will you let me sleep on the floor tonight???"

You DO lay with the dogs, it's too good for you, but I let my slaves hang there!

Come on THUG, give it up....TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?
Why are you ssssoooooo afraid to post what you posted to me last night???

Just post it again, clear the air.
I'm not prejudiced towards sodomites...lol.
They're standing behind you, too. Just look over your shoulder.
That's usually the purview of Caucasian men who make native savages their house sluts...
Ultimate white man bed warmer.

You should be so lucky, Asslips!

As of this moment you ignorant third world field bitch, you are on ignore.

You stank ass has been used and are too stupid to realize it.

As many men in your pathetic life have already done, I'm doing the same thing.

You are ignored...LOL!!!!!

You can tell when the white man has tamed them mentally. A normal interracial relationship has no malice. When the black female hates herself and is proud of being with a white man instead of it just being about a good man we know whats up. :laugh:
The white man married me. He freed you. lol.
I have a hard time growing hair anywhere except on my head. You must not realize only white guys are furry. Regardless it seems you have swallowed (literally) the white guys doctrine of self hate. I pity you. Peace.

Porch monkey and Asslips make a cute couple, wonder what other tricks they do together?

JL.jpg

The white man married me. He freed you. lol.
I have a hard time growing hair anywhere except on my head. You must not realize only white guys are furry. Regardless it seems you have swallowed (literally) the white guys doctrine of self hate. I pity you. Peace.

Porch monkey and Asslips make a cute couple, wonder what other tricks they do together?

JL.jpg

article-1291058404241-0c4717dc000005dc-506326_636x379.jpg

We all know who this is, don't we???

As of this moment you ignorant third world field bitch, you are on ignore.

You stank ass has been used and are too stupid to realize it.

As many men in your pathetic life have already done, I'm doing the same thing.

You are ignored...LOL!!!!!

Did I happen to mention, this Porch Monkey was a COWARD... Why YES, I did mention that.... and he got his ass beat by a young black woman... Nigga's ALWAYS get their ass beat by young, BLACK women!

JL.jpg

Who is that white woman, and what did that PM from the MODS say to you knuckle dragger?

JL.jpg

I would have assumed she looked like a botched skin peel.

IMG00027-20110115-1116.jpg

JL.jpg

It's not nice to ignore the people you love...say hello, she says you don't call much anymore.

JL.jpg

Looking at your dick again, and bragging.... Even that poor white woman wouldn't touch you, Asslips!

JL.jpg

Looking at your dick again, and bragging.... Even that poor white woman wouldn't touch you, Asslips!
She's waiting on your call...she has the banana you have been asking for....

JL.jpg

He's got his own pussy. He calls him reconmark.

JL.jpg

It's not nice to ignore the people you love...say hello, she says you don't call much anymore.

Call her!!!!...don't be an ingrate...LOL!!!!

JL.jpg

What did that PM say Knuckle dragger? Come on, tell us, or LIE some more, you fucking douchebag! You ARE OUR entertainment, you 2 THROWBACKS are worth the price of admission just to watch you jump!

JL.jpg

He's got his own pussy. He calls him reconmark.
:2up::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::afro::banana::banana:

JL.jpg

She's waiting, she won't share bananas....

JL.jpg

She's waiting, she won't share bananas....

Well CU*T LIPS, perhaps the banana will fill you up! But Asslips has to PULL OUT first!

Forum List

Back