Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Damn, I can't get Asslips to play, and trading compliments with the Porch Monkey isn't fun, when he has no answers! WHAT DID THE PM SAY, you little cowardly cu*t!

Mandingo.jpg

The banana you keep asking for is this big...call and ask...

I doubt we'll see Obama cancel his taxpayer funded vacation in Hawaii to finally deliver all that racial healing he promised during his election campaigns.
Fuck Obama.... the best thing that could happen for our nation is for him to break his fucking neck while body surfing in Hawaii...fucking race baiting mother fucker. Two years left is two too many.

images94iwzwyq.jpg

Damn vaginalante, she done changed outfits for us...when are you going to call her...lol.

Mandingo.jpg

The banana you keep asking for is this big...call and ask...

A WHITE human head.... Figures you'd have to get a WHITE GUY to help you out, Pussypussy! WHAT DID THE PM SAT, Cu*t lips?
He's out and proud about wanting a banana..why are you so afraid today.
You weren't last night...tell them about the PM.
Just another stupid, and cowardly black THUG, put in his place.... You going to put me on ignore also, Pussypussy?

Now as earlier, I'll take a break. Got to handle some business with this porch money on the bed.
Vaginalante she says hurry on and get on the road, you know the way, there's somebody else to give you the banana you keep asking for.

Recon is her joy toy and he doesn't go your way.
She also says stop sending PMs...lol.

Now as earlier, I'll take a break. Got to handle some business with this porch money on the bed.
Vaginalante she says hurry on and get on the road, you know the way, there's somebody else to give you the banana you keep asking for.

Recon is her joy toy and he doesn't go your way.
She also says stop sending PMs...lol.

So you like old and wrinkled women.... She's probably BLIND if she even thought about giving your ugly ass a toss!....Just another stupid, and cowardly black THUG, put in his place.... You going to put me on ignore also, Pussypussy?

:321::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::afro::banana::banana::banana:

images94iwzwyq.jpg

Damn vaginalante, she done changed outfits for us...when are you going to call her...lol.

Just another stupid, and cowardly black THUG, put in his place.... You going to put me on ignore also, Pussypussy?
Yeah...you are phoning right now...she misses you ssooo much.

e-t-phone-home.png

Phone HOME vaginalante....
Dang that was fast

He has to get that white dude to help him post a picture! With an IQ UNDER what room temperature is, it's a wonder he can type and breathe at the same time!.... White guy taught him that trick! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
you phoned HOME yet...???

images94iwzwyq.jpg

Yeah...you are phoning right now...she misses you ssooo much.

e-t-phone-home.png

Phone HOME vaginalante....
Dang that was fast

He has to get that white dude to help him post a picture! With an IQ UNDER what room temperature is, it's a wonder he can type and breathe at the same time!.... White guy taught him that trick! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
The "momma's little man" is jealous...lol.

I wonder if that is a violation of the rules... If not, I'm good to go!

Forum List

Back