Should Republicans who voted for Infrastructure be driven from the party?

Good luck arguing with them. I asked how much money will be wasted on windmills, they denied the bill included money for windmills.
I don’t recall seeing anything about windmills which is still infrastructure

You are welcome to point out some

Trump gave us massive spending and even more massive tax cuts...all leading to a huge addition to the debt...that only bothers you when Trump is NOT President
As I';ve said numerous times, no one who supported any of Biden's spending is in any place to be attacking Trump. Biden just signed a $1.75 trillion dollar spending Bill. Furthermore, Dims were pushing Trump to sign all the previous COVID spending, amounting to $3 Trillion.

Nothing could be more hypocritical than that.

Not attacking Trump's spending so much as the right wing HYPOCRISY in being outraged at current spending and debt and completely comfortable with the same (or worse) spending and debt under Republican Presidents
Spot on.

They should all be placed on a leaky raft and sent adrift towards Canada with their families watching as it sinks into the cold waters.

How? Do you even know what the word means? Scary that I have to ask.

That's where you attack someone for doing exactly what someone you defend is doing. In this case, your guy is spending 10 times more than Trump.

Understand, imbecile?

Lets see..
A Stock Market UP 23 percent
4 million additional jobs this year
Highest GDP increases in a decade
Wages up 7 percent

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Let’s see. Stock market up. By YOUR standards, thank you Donald Trump. There were NO additional jobs created. Just peoples forced to go back to work. Not the same thing. Wages up? Not after inflation gets factored in. After that, wages FELL for workers. Yet you cheer.

That's where you attack someone for doing exactly what someone you defend is doing. In this case, your guy is spending 10 times more than Trump.

Understand, imbecile?
Jesus. First off he's not. Second I have to explain this to you again, I'm not attacking Trump for spending money, I'm calling you out for not holding Trump accountable when he did spend money and raised our debt and deficits. Where were you? He printed a lot of money and didn't hear anything from you. Where did all the small government conservatives go? Were you too busy wanting to sniff the panties of everyone who went into the ladies room to make sure they had the right parts?

Couldn't they first be handed over to the Dominicans who could use "limited" torture to encourage them to renounce their heresies?

There's no room in the Republican party for those who defy trump!

When is the last time a Democrat strayed from the party line and was not drug through the mud? Granted, it doesn't happen often. Democrats are lemmings.

When is the last time a Democrat strayed from the party line and was not drug through the mud? Granted, it doesn't happen often. Democrats are lemmings.
Joe Lieberman
Joe Manchin

Forum List

Back