Should rogue Federal Judges be added to the draining of the swamp ??

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Can rogue federal Judges be removed/fired ?? There has been so much bias in these court rooms anymore, and there has been so many political minded rulings anymore, that justice has been absent for quite sometime now in America I think. It just boggles the mind when you hear about certain rulings, and/or sentences that have absolutely no grounding in the original intent or in the original rational minded thinking found in most law & order decent patriotic citizens in this nation... It's a shame that judges take liberties on the bench in which causes the
justice in this nation to go lacking badly as a result of. A video about planned Parenthood was banned by a federal judge for the public or media to then view it and/or to show it recently I was watching about on the news, and even though the video is already in the public record it was banned ? Saw this on Fox News tonight. Why shield the public from learning the real deal about planned Parenthood ? Why are these judges acting out in a political minded way anymore ?

Can rogue federal Judges be removed/fired ?? There has been so much bias in these court rooms anymore, and there has been so many political minded rulings anymore, that justice has been absent for quite sometime now in America I think. It just boggles the mind when you hear about certain rulings, and/or sentences that have absolutely no grounding in the original intent or in the original rational minded thinking found in most law & order decent patriotic citizens in this nation... It's a shame that judges take liberties on the bench in which causes the
justice in this nation to go lacking badly as a result of. A video about planned Parenthood was banned by a federal judge for the public or media to then view it and/or to show it recently I was watching about on the news, and even though the video is already in the public record it was banned ? Saw this on Fox News tonight. Why shield the public from learning the real deal about planned Parenthood ? Why are these judges acting out in a political minded way anymore ?

Speaking of draining the swamp- why are so many of Trump's appointee lobbyists- who needed exemptions to work in the White House?

There should be a means of public removal for any out of control judges.

google is your friend:

Impeachment investigations of United States federal judges - Wikipedia

google is your friend:

It is not adequate. Federal judges should have limitations on their terms just like state and district judges. Even if it means that Congress votes 'yes' or 'no' to retain them on behalf of the people in their perspective districts.

Speaking of draining the swamp- why are so many of Trump's appointee lobbyists- who needed exemptions to work in the White House?
. Trump is doing more for this nation, than many big mouth do nothing's who had came before him. The office is returning to business for the American people again, and the ones who had lopsided or one sided agenda's will be sucking hine teet for a while. It's about time too.

google is your friend:

. Thanks.... Need to ramp up the process on some, because they seem to have lost there way badly.

There should be a means of public removal for any out of control judges.
It's called Impeachment and it's spelled out in the U.S. Constitution.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Congress is the only one who can start the removal. Just like the one posted below. He is now in Congress after being impeached.
Alcee Lamar Hastings /ˈælsiː/ (born September 5, 1936) is the U.S. Representative for Florida's 20th congressional district, serving in Congress since 1993. The district, numbered as the 23rd District from 1993 to 2013, includes most of the majority-black precincts in and around Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. He is a member of the Democratic Party. He served as a judge on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida from 1979, until his impeachment and removal from that post in 1989 I should add his a black and still in office.

Forum List

Back