Should school board officials declare a party?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Up until now, we have pretended that those running for school boards are unpartisan, but that is laughable, especially since the Left continues to indoctrinate children so that they will vote for them in later years.

I suppose we are to pretend this is not going on, as if CRT is not really being taught in schools even though Merrick Garlands family is making a fortune selling it to someone. LOL.

Really this election is all about the vote to get conservative school board members in place, and if you can't find out exactly where they stand on the issue, just vote new people in.

Remember, diapers and politicians need changed often and for the same reason.

If the two major parties are promoting a certain education program then yes they should declare what party they are for.

Up until now, we have pretended that those running for school boards are unpartisan, but that is laughable, especially since the Left continues to indoctrinate children so that they will vote for them in later years.

I suppose we are to pretend this is not going on, as if CRT is not really being taught in schools even though Merrick Garlands family is making a fortune selling it so someone. LOL.

Really this election is all about the vote to get conservative school board members in place, and if you can't find out exactly where they stand on the issue, just vote new people in.

Remember, diapers and politicians need changed often and for the same reason.
School boards are locally elected. Who do you think you're addressing?

We need hiring quotas for teachers and administrators...we need to know how many democrats and republicans are teaching in our schools and even the count per school district....

If the two major parties are promoting a certain education program then yes they should declare what party they are for.
But they don't promote it. They just secretly put in in place and cross their fingers parents will remain clueless.

After all, if things were all out in the open, those in office now would not be there.

We need hiring quotas for teachers and administrators...we need to know how many democrats and republicans are teaching in our schools and even the count per school district....
We need cameras and microphones everywhere!!

Especially in school board meetings where the mic can pick up the school board saying to parents under their breath, "F#CK You" as we have witnessed in one such meeting.

We also need kids to start recording on their phones what is going on in the classrooms.

So the Left wants Big Broth3er everywhere?

Ok, let's do it for them as well.

You expect people to be forced to declare party affiliation to get a job?

We can't sit back and allow the democrat party to be in charge of our public schools and what is taught in them.....its too important to allow one party total control over our youth....

Let educators educate; let administrators administrate. Raise your kids (if you have some).

The system worked great for centuries....

Yeah...makes perfect sense to want to change it. You guys are fucking idiots.

You could not have thought of a more ignorant comment if you tried.

Why? Why are you against holding educators responsible for what they are teaching and saying in the classroom? I think all rooms should be fitted with cameras so a parent can drop in any time to see and hear what is happening.

Let educators educate; let administrators administrate. Raise your kids (if you have some).

The system worked great for centuries....

Yeah...makes perfect sense to want to change it. You guys are fucking idiots.

It worked until leftists came in and took over to push their agenda on the youth, enough is enough.

We can't sit back and allow the democrat party to be in charge of our public schools and what is taught in them.....its too important to allow one party total control over our youth....
The democrat party has absolutely nothing to do with what and how I teach in my classroom. Such a thing has never in 27 years been so much as suggested to me.

Why? Why are you against holding educators responsible for what they are teaching and saying in the classroom? I think all rooms should be fitted with cameras so a parent can drop in any time to see and hear what is happening.
There are laws about filming people without specific, documented permission. Especially children. Ask a lawyer for more details.

The parents of any of my students are more than welcome in my classroom at any time, with or without prior notice. They know this because I have made a point of telling them and their children many times. .

Forum List

Back