Should school board officials declare a party?

Because conservatism and education/enlightenment are diabolically opposed concepts.

That's a totally false statement.

The idea that we need massive changes is simply dumb.

So why did Obama run on 'fundamentally transforming' this country, or do you just feel that the 'massive changes' needed have already taken place?

and have no kids.

Then stay out of the discussion, you have no real world experience to share.

Yeah...you guys support enlightenment.

Let me guess...you support enlightenment but not college.

And we'll hear all about the "alternatives" being better than actual college...

Well slick...go for it.

So that you'll have some idea what the hell you're talking about before shooting your big mouth off.
What an arrogant ass you are… 🤣 you can’t ‘win’ a discussion, so you resort to childish insults, and illustrate that the massive ego you have is far bigger than any intellect you would need to back it up.

You know it’s bad when you have the brainless lefties on the board cheering you on… 😂

Yeah...you guys support enlightenment.

Let me guess...you support enlightenment but not college.

And we'll hear all about the "alternatives" being better than actual college...

Well slick...go for it.
Look at all those stupid ASSumptions that make you look the fool.

So who won he 2020 Presidential election again? LOL...
Is that supposed to be relevant to the topic or even anything I said? You guys really need to get a new script, the one you have is pretty pathetic sport.

Is that supposed to be relevant to the topic or even anything I said? You guys really need to get a new script, the one you have is pretty pathetic sport.
It is because you accused the left of something you guys are doing...

I understand that you leftists feel that if you repeat something often enough, it becomes fact,

So please tell us...who won the 2020 US Presidential election. Are you going to answer the question or enjoy another helping of crow? We have more if you like.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Our schools have a parent, administrator, and teacher board called the Shared Decision Making Committee. All operating decisions have to go through that board. BTW, the parents have more votes.
Who issues the paychecks?

It is because you accused the left of something you guys are doing...

So please tell us...who won the 2020 US Presidential election. Are you going to answer the question or enjoy another helping of crow? We have more if you like.

It's not crow you're serving, it's lies and deceit, that's all you know how to make. You have my sympathies.

And that you would have the balls to 'crow' about the current administration and how fucked up the country is right now is almost every way due to their stupid and ignorant leftist policies, shows how stupid you really are. And why I typically ignore your partisan posting, you're not worth the time or energy. :dunno:

Because I directly answered a question you asked me?

So your assertion is that unless I've sat in a class room or attended a school board meeting at some recent point in my life, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about regarding curriculum material being used and taught in class rooms across the country?

Btw, you have someone who's never had children 'liking' your posts, that means you must be doing something right... ;)

It's not crow you're serving, it's lies and deceit, that's all you know how to make. You have my sympathies.

And that you would have the balls to 'crow' about the current administration and how fucked up the country is right now is almost every way due to their stupid and ignorant leftist policies, shows how stupid you really are. And why I typically ignore your partisan posting, you're not worth the time or energy. :dunno:

I see you've got your tap dancing shoes on already this morning.

I'll take my victory lap later... see ya.

Let educators educate; let administrators administrate. Raise your kids (if you have some).

The system worked great for centuries....

Yeah...makes perfect sense to want to change it. You guys are fucking idiots.

The system worked great for centuries until it was infested with leftists.

I see you've got your tap dancing shoes on already this morning.

I'll take my victory lap later... see ya.

Of course you'll take a 'victory lap', when you're whole ideology is based on a lie, in your own mind you never lose, right? lol

Btw, aren't you in higher ed? You're a perfect example of what this thread topic is about, Unkie better wake up and pay better attention to what's going on in his professional field, cause he obviously doesn't have a clue.

Forum List

Back