Should Sexual Misrepresentation Be A Crime? Yes!

Sexual ambiguity should not excuse the deceptive outcome of gender misrepresentation.

However, the moral majority in this country is constantly challenged of our values, without any reciprocal provocation, to accept this behavior as a part of a presumably positive change in our society.

That is completely ridiculous and encroaches on the right of expectation of a quality of life we are afforded in this country.

Anne Marie
In other words, when Republican congressmen who claim they stand for "family values" and oppose gay marriage are caught having anonymous sex in restrooms they should have the right to prosecute any transvestites they are caught with.

After all, we should ALWAYS cater to the lowest stratum.

By the way, when I asked several guys about the subject I remember one saying that men have a certain scent that is impossible to mistake. I would have to agree with that. It's not a foul smell but most "clean" men, like my fiance seem to have a very pleasing scent about them. And it's not Old English. lol. Scientifically, men and women have a very specific type of scent. That usually ensures that men and women breed properly and don't have sex with each other. Of course that doesn't apply to homosexuals. They don't go by that, I guess. Sheeesh

I guess what throws men off to that particular scent is expensive parfume. lol.

I mean, what can I say....

Anne Marie

Soo...men can smell each other.

Great.

oral sex? hell by the time i am there....i have normally felt up everything i need too...again dont be jumping into anything with anyone that damned quick...that is just freaky...if some dude wants head that damned bad...he dont care who its from

If the person wants to blow you...do you think he or she will mind if you grab his or her crotch? I thought it sort of goes with the territory...

Unless you don't believe in the polite ol' reach-around! :lol:

But if yer standing, and she's stooping, it's not exactly the most advantageous position to be "exploring". And at that point, do you really want to spoil the moment?

lol.

Anne Marie

By the way, when I asked several guys about the subject I remember one saying that men have a certain scent that is impossible to mistake. I would have to agree with that. It's not a foul smell but most "clean" men, like my fiance seem to have a very pleasing scent about them. And it's not Old English. lol. Scientifically, men and women have a very specific type of scent. That usually ensures that men and women breed properly and don't have sex with each other. Of course that doesn't apply to homosexuals. They don't go by that, I guess. Sheeesh

I guess what throws men off to that particular scent is expensive parfume. lol.

I mean, what can I say....

Anne Marie

Soo...men can smell each other.

Great.

lmao! Well, yeah. I mean not that men are dogs, right? What was that video that was a take on Abby Road where men shook hands then bent down to smell each other? Sounds like it was in bad taste but it made a good point, well maybe. Yikes!

Anne Marie

Sexual ambiguity should not excuse the deceptive outcome of gender misrepresentation.

However, the moral majority in this country is constantly challenged of our values, without any reciprocal provocation, to accept this behavior as a part of a presumably positive change in our society.

That is completely ridiculous and encroaches on the right of expectation of a quality of life we are afforded in this country.

Anne Marie
In other words, when Republican congressmen who claim they stand for "family values" and oppose gay marriage are caught having anonymous sex in restrooms they should have the right to prosecute any transvestites they are caught with.

After all, we should ALWAYS cater to the lowest stratum.

That is completely ridiculous and clearly not what the point deals with.

In any case, politicians are assholes, and so are many clergymen and alleged priests, and ministers. Unfortunately. Including Michael Jackson. What many people didn't do during those "trials" was research the affidavits filed by at least 15 kids, describing their experience with Jackson. The guy was a pedophile. I don't care what anybody's destorted take is on that. The guy was a bonefide creep. Talent doesn't wash all that way. Nor does his background. There is no cure for this.

The media blitz only served to idolize a pedophile. Not the greatest entertainer, but the greatest child molester that ever lived, and admittedly.

That's plain.

Just read this and you'll get a better picture of this disgusting man.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15007939/Be-Careful-Who-You-Love-Inside-the-Michael-Jackson-Case

Anne Marie

Last edited:
Scientifically, men and women have a very specific type of scent. That usually ensures that men and women breed properly and don't have sex with each other.
What the ...? Breeding properly means not having sex with each other?

Scientifically, men and women have a very specific type of scent. That usually ensures that men and women breed properly and don't have sex with each other.
What the ...? Breeding properly means not having sex with each other?

Ensuring the procreation and quality of the gene pool within any species. Naturally. It certainly doesn't work for humans all the time, obviously. Go Figure!

Anne Marie

Buyer beware is right. Guy walks into the bar has a few drinks gets blown by beautiful woman who neglected to wear her wedding ring. Guy gets shit kicked out oif him

Guy gets a little action from woman who claims to be on the pill Guy becomes daddy

Girl meets guy on internet who claims to have job - lives in his mothers basement Can she beat the shit out of him?

Moral of the story - don't fuck strangers

Hi Chanel,

1. [/I][/B]Guy gets a little action from married woman:[/I][/B] There should be a natural assumption of risk with any sexual involvement with a stranger. There is absolutely no way of knowing what that woman's "situation is." And the aggressor in that case is an outside party. At the very least the woman was presumably still a woman, the guy not knowing one way or another.

2. Guy gets a girl pregnant: Wear a condom, anyway. If she gets pregnant the most that will happen in the worst case scenario is that he will have to deal with the aftermath. He would have some natural apprehension of deception regarding her birth control or at the very least the possibility of defective condoms. This is all after much time as gone by.

3. Girl meets what becomes a degenerate on the internet: This above all has to be the most critical of scenarios in terms of let the buyer beware. Anyone can hide behind a screen.

All of your examples are devoid of one thing. Engaging in a sexual act where there was absolutely no assumption of risk in terms of gender. Everything else is inherently possible. The married woman. The woman without birth control, or the male degenerate on the internet posing as Prince Charming.

You would have to be living in the stone age to not at least exercise some measure of precaution in avoiding these situations. And even after the fact, the courts would never prosecute under these circumstances. However, the misapprehension of trust when sex is intended by the same sex of a heterosexual is quite a serious matter. It's sexually abusive to say the least and not a part of any normal expectation one would find in a social setting.

If someone stole your money, wallet, bag, or even cigarettes from you that your were entertaining in a bar or restaurant, and they were caught, they could easily be prosecuted if you file a complaint. Well how much different is it to allow oral sex from someone you thought was a woman, and it turned out to be a man? Consensual sex, in whatever form, encompasses the undertstanding that you believed they were of a certain sex. They went to all lengths to cover their true gender and never disclosed their identity. That is a critical violation of common trust and understanding. Not before.

Anne Marie

My guess is the guy getting blown by the girly/man isn't exactly "exercising precaution" either. He prob. was wearing beer goggles. You don't have to live in the stone age to hook up with a married women, get someone knocked up, or be conned by a momma's boy. Anyone finding themself in the first situation is taking risk as well.

Moral of the story - Don't fuck strangers. :razz:

My question is to Sidney: Why are you so worried about a guy getting his cocked sucked by another guy dressed as a girl? That happen to someone you know? Do tell please.

My question is to Sidney: Why are you so worried about a guy getting his cocked sucked by another guy dressed as a girl? That happen to someone you know? Do tell please.

We live in a very politically correct society, to such an extent that the very notion of accusing a homosexual, or "african american" :eusa_angel: of anything legitimate these days requires a great deal of precognitive sense and general precaution. God forbid society should hold these special interest groups to a common standard of taking on some personal responsibility or exercising a reasonable measure of self-preservation.

I find that repulsive, intrusive and I'll be damned if I go along with any of this nonsense. I respect the individual. Just don't put your race, or your sexuality in my face and expect me to applaud your efforts. I had nothing to do with it, nor will I ever concede.

Anne Marie

We live in a very politically correct society, to such an extent that the very notion of accusing a homosexual, or "african american" :eusa_angel: of anything legitimate these days requires a great deal of precognitive sense and general precaution. God forbid society should hold these special interest groups to a common standard of taking on some personal responsibility or exercising a reasonable measure of self-preservation.

I find that repulsive, intrusive and I'll be damned if I go along with any of this nonsense. I respect the individual. Just don't put your race, or your sexuality in my face and expect me to applaud your efforts. I had nothing to do with it, nor will I ever concede.

Anne Marie

Considering the President is a black man, I would say that minorities excel at self-preservation.

That is completely ridiculous and clearly not what the point deals with.

In any case, politicians are assholes, and so are many clergymen and alleged priests, and ministers. Unfortunately. Including Michael Jackson. What many people didn't do during those "trials" was research the affidavits filed by at least 15 kids, describing their experience with Jackson. The guy was a pedophile. I don't care what anybody's destorted take is on that. The guy was a bonefide creep. Talent doesn't wash all that way. Nor does his background. There is no cure for this.

The media blitz only served to idolize a pedophile. Not the greatest entertainer, but the greatest child molester that ever lived, and admittedly.

That's plain.

Just read this and you'll get a better picture of this disgusting man.

Be Careful Who You Love; Inside the Michael Jackson Case

Anne Marie

yet more whackjobs spouting crap with no proof....great., just what we need...:cuckoo:

Anne Marie

Considering the President is a black man, I would say that minorities excel at self-preservation.

Before Pres. Obama is a president, he is a human being who became well educated by whatever set of circumstances. There are countless success stories in this country of overcoming oppression and prejudice and coming up against all odds.

What I am referring to, however, is taking personal responsibility in accepting the consequences of crime. Several posts above I described a parade/protest that honored a black man's lethal rampage against several police officers for the sole purpose of demonstrating what effect police brutality, which was not the particular circumstances of this rampage, has had on various individuals. This is what I am referring to, and what this highlights is the mentality of perpetuating oppression, not rising above it.

On matters concerning homosexuality, in the same light, personal responsibility would be to not exhibit sexuality explicit behavior during a parade in plain view in the middle of a metropolis to assert their sexual liberation. Personal responsibility would be to not challenge the common public to such indescency, and perhaps gain a little more respect for the plight of their initial cause which has since outlived any viability.

Anne Marie

I think its disgusting and wrong but certainly not illegal Inherent in casual sex is risk and an element of deception. Also homosexuality and trsngenderism is very hip right now Most men have no problen with "bisexual" women even if they are homophobic when it comes to gay men.Get used to it folks Free love and all that shit will often end up in humiliating circumstances esp when there are cameras involved.

Moral of the story - only fuck friends.

No. It shouldn't be a crime.

No more than a guy lying about what he does for a living to get into a chick's panties should be a crime of misreprestentation. If you consent, you consent. Tough shit.

No more than a guy lying about what he does for a living to get into a chick's panties should be a crime of misreprestentation. If you consent, you consent. Tough shit.

I believes it becomes a crime when a sexual act is actually performed on the unsuspecting receiver... for lack of a better word. lol. But seriously, the crying game is a very serious game. It's almost like Russian Roulette where the transvestite is betting on a positive outcome against reasonably high odds that once found out, he'll get the crap beat out of him. Especially in third world countries. Sheeeesh! Can you imagine?

Anne Marie

I believes it becomes a crime when a sexual act is actually performed on the unsuspecting receiver... for lack of a better word. lol. But seriously, the crying game is a very serious game. It's almost like Russian Roulette where the transvestite is betting on a positive outcome against reasonably high odds that once found out, he'll get the crap beat out of him. Especially in third world countries. Sheeeesh! Can you imagine?

Anne Marie

Sorry, but I just don't think protecting stupid dipshits from getting blowjobs from dudes is a serious societal need. I believe the slippery slope argument applies here.

criminalize this and then what about...

1. the chick who lies about being on the pill and gets pregnant?
2. the dude who lies about being a Hollywood producer to get laid?
3. the transsexual chick who doesn't mention she used to have a penis?

Next thing you know, they'll be those that want to make it a crime to simply pretend to like a chick for a couple dates just to get into her pants. :cuckoo:

Should it be illegal?

No.

Would I personally be somewhat sympathetic to the man who beats the crap out of the person who fooled him?

Yes, probably depending on variables of the case itself, of course.

Anne Marie

Sorry, but I just don't think protecting stupid dipshits from getting blowjobs from dudes is a serious societal need. I believe the slippery slope argument applies here.

criminalize this and then what about...

1. the chick who lies about being on the pill and gets pregnant?
2. the dude who lies about being a Hollywood producer to get laid?
3. the transsexual chick who doesn't mention she used to have a penis?

Next thing you know, they'll be those that want to make it a crime to simply pretend to like a chick for a couple dates just to get into her pants. :cuckoo:

As I addressed in part in message #48:

"All of your examples are devoid of one thing. Engaging in a sexual act where there was absolutely no assumption of risk in terms of gender. Everything else is inherently possible. The married woman. The woman without birth control, or the male degenerate on the internet posing as Prince Charming.

You would have to be living in the stone age to not at least exercise some measure of precaution in avoiding these situations. And even after the fact, the courts would never prosecute under these circumstances. However, the misapprehension of trust when sex is intended by the same sex of a heterosexual is quite a serious matter. It's sexually abusive to say the least and not a part of any normal expectation one would find in a social setting.

If someone stole your money, wallet, bag, or even cigarettes from you that your were entertaining in a bar or restaurant, and they were caught, they could easily be prosecuted if you file a complaint. Well how much different is it to allow oral sex from someone you thought was a woman, and it turned out to be a man? Consensual sex, in whatever form, encompasses the undertstanding that you believed they were of a certain sex. They went to all lengths to cover their true gender and never disclosed their identity. That is a critical violation of common trust and understanding. Not before.

Anne Marie

Forum List

Back