Should She Be Arrested? Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump In Shocking Photo Shoot

If what Giffith did is art...then liberals must think these are a fucking masterpiece.

wow. after looking at her pic, i thought someone took hers off as well.

just another has-been trying to get 1 more minute into their 15.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010 | HuffPost

Or this, where Sarah Palin puts out a list of Democrats with targets on them. Among them is Gabby Giffords who was shot in the head and six other people died including a 9 year old girl.

This the type of shit you mindless conservatives equate with a fake picture of Kathy Griffin? This is the problem when you can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Grow the fuck up.

GOP senator draws fire for prayer that President Obama's 'days be few'

“Pray for Obama: Psalm 109:8.”
“May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow! May his children wander about and beg, seeking food far from the ruins they inhabit!”

What Republicans put on bumper stickers and Teashirts.

It's only OK when the GOP does it it. They can even be traitors to the country and it's OK.
tell me who said this was ok also?

it's bullshit to call for another mans death over disagreeing - even massive disagreements. period end of story. to call out the other side to say "oh it's ok when they do it" is to say people didn't call him out for it either.

and be fucking honest - no way would that fit on a bumper sticker or shirt anyway. :)

seriously - it's wrong regardless of who does it or why. people on both sides do it, and it's wrong. period.

The Left’s violent reaction to Trump has been exponentially worse than anything he has ever exhibited and this is the latest example. We all hate the idea of ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim Brotherhood beheading people, and here Griffin is playing out that scenario. This has devolved into demonic levels.

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-washed-comedian-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-laughs/

Poor Snowflake

Kathy Griffin not politically correct enough for you? Did she hurt your sensitive feelings?

Man up Snowflake! Its not like she mocked a disabled person or something

The much smarter thing for the GOP to do would be to use those images in every state, local and national ad they run.

"This is what has become of a once-great party".

Over and over. Many people have already figured it out.

^^^This.

If there is a silver lining to this, it might be the wake up call for many Democrats to realize their party has been taken over by violent, totalitarian leftists. I'm encouraged so far in the number of lefties on this board condemning the "art". Not near enough have though. Most choose to remain smugly quiet or deflect in "well, whatabout..." excuses.

Today's American leftist:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!" - Trump

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Whenever Trump misspells a tweet or goes after minor celebrities, I think of translators for foreign governments who have to explain it all

New Video has Kathy Griffin laughing with photographer before the headless Trump pic -- "All I have to is just apologize the next day"

The Left’s violent reaction to Trump has been exponentially worse than anything he has ever exhibited and this is the latest example. We all hate the idea of ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim Brotherhood beheading people, and here Griffin is playing out that scenario. This has devolved into demonic levels.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-washed-comedian-kathy-griffin-beheads-trump-laughs/

Who gives a fuck. You Trump supporters are rabid dogs that need to be put down. The fact is that both sides are doing the same thing.

Go stick your tongue in a light socket

Why don't you do it. The trouble is you have your tongue so far up Trump's ass.

LOL!
What are you, 12?
Get the fuck outta here

Poor Snowflake

Kathy Griffin not politically correct enough for you? Did she hurt your sensitive feelings?

Man up Snowflake! Its not like she mocked a disabled person or something

neither did trump, if you're being honest.

but hey - we finally found someone stupid enough to give kathy the OK here for her actions.

Forum List

Back