Should the DOJ arrest Tucker Carlson?

I wish someone would include a link of what Tucker said that was so horrible.
This is one of his comments that freaked them out:

"What is happening now is the battle in Eastern Ukraine is really almost over, all the Ukrainian troops there have been largely surrounded and cut off ... and if they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect the Russians will ultimately annihilate them..."

Anyone who doesn't like in favor of Ukraine, is a traitor, Russian progagandist.

Under Barry Hussein, yes they did.
Try McCarthy as the most glaring example. What he did to out suspected Russian sympathizers and agents was nothing to emulate but it happened. Some felt it was entirely justified. Should Russia directly attack us in some way the backlash against the Putin wing of the republican party will be swift and brutal.

"What is happening now is the battle in Eastern Ukraine is really almost over, all the Ukrainian troops there have been largely surrounded and cut off ... and if they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect the Russians will ultimately annihilate them..."

Anyone who doesn't like in favor of Ukraine, is a traitor, Russian progagandist.

How is that a pro Russian comment? Sounds like a statement reporting the facts to me.

I see. So what happened to the commentators who were against the war on terrorism?

Try McCarthy as the most glaring example. What he did to out suspected Russian sympathizers and agents was nothing to emulate but it happened. Some felt it was entirely justified. Should Russia directly attack us in some way the backlash against the Putin wing of the republican party will be swift and brutal.
And the people doing the attacking will get their asses handed to them...lol

Well the Left wing vacuous chamber that creates a loud sucking sound greater than that of Madonna on her prom night known as "The View" make another startling claim

No, it's not more claims that the Nazi oppression of the Jews was not based on racism, no, that is yesterday's laugh.

No, today they say Tucker Carlson should be arrested for being pro-Russion.

View attachment 615666

You just can't make this stuff up.
You know she is a republican...

She isn't a Trumpet but a Republican all the same....

Being a Patriot doesn't mean you are automatically Left Wing...

Personally I don't think anything tucker Carlson said was illegal but I would have serious question to their advertisers about supporting a network that parrots Russian Propaganda... Especially when it has been shown that he is repeating Russian lies...

You have the right to say it but have the right to make you live with the consequences of your speech.

Mitt Romney is right to call out Tulsi Gabbard on her statements...

The UK used to have a saying in WW2: "Loose lips sink ships..."
Tucker and Tulsi are spreading false rumours, I don't know there motivations but I think there should be consequences for not retracting them... You have the right to say it but there should be a price to pay for spreading false information.

:cuckoo:

No. Tucker the Russian asset is protected by his American Constitution-provided (how ironic) freedom of speech. In my opinion, our most important right. Look what's happening in his beloved Russia right now for contrast.

All we can do is point at this person as an example of how far this country has fallen, and how this orange stain in our history must be defeated.

I'm hoping that will be enough.
Nice propaganda.

Well the Left wing vacuous chamber that creates a loud sucking sound greater than that of Madonna on her prom night known as "The View" make another startling claim

No, it's not more claims that the Nazi oppression of the Jews was not based on racism, no, that is yesterday's laugh.

View attachment 615666

No...not unless we declare war with Russia.

View attachment 615666

No, they should not arrest him. That's ridiculous.

But Fox should fire him.

Just like Bill Maher got fired after 9/11.

Its fucking hilarious watching the Libtards bitch about people being "un-American" because they criticize the president during a war...lol

This is not criticism of someone for insulting the President, it is about spreading lies sourced from Russia on US TV.

Know the fucking difference and stop being a Russian Tool..

Your pro-Russia politicians and pundits have made a huge mistake. They just don't know it yet.
First, you have to find the actual pro-Russian politicians and pundits before your response can be "swift and brutal".

You might want to slow your roll with talk like that. Not lying in favor of Ukraine isn't a crime, but inciting violence is.

We were talking about calling Ukraine Bio Weapons manafacturers....

Nice try, to try and pretend that what you said was not Russian fed Lies...

This is not criticism of someone for insulting the President, it is about spreading lies sourced from Russia on US TV.

Know the fucking difference and stop being a Russian Tool..
At what point do we consider news from BOTH sides of the conflict as propaganda?

Forum List

Back