Should the DOJ arrest Tucker Carlson?

Oct. 11, 2015​

Trump said on CBSā€™s ā€œFace the Nationā€ that he and Putin had ā€œfantastic ratings on ā€˜60 Minutesā€™ togetherā€ and again said he thought theyā€™d get along well.

"I think the biggest thing we have is that we were on '60 Minutes' together and we had fantastic ratings. One of your best-rated shows in a long time," Trump said. "So that was good, right?

CNN

He did a lot more than that. And you know it. But you love you little half truth posts. They get you attention, and you think it is fun to watch others have to sift through your dishonesty.

We have a word for that...
Reversing the politically motivated 2016 sanctions is all I can find

A. We KNOW Putin interfered in that election. Mueller is no "lib"

B. Thanks for admitting that Trump did indeed roll back sanctions
A. You still believe that shit?

B. Biden lifted the sanctions on the Nordstream 2 pipeline. The sanctions Trump placed on Nordstream 2.

Trump made the remark during an interview with Fox Newsā€™ Bill Oā€™Reilly, saying he respected his Russian counterpart.

ā€œBut heā€™s a killer,ā€ Oā€™Reilly said to Trump.

There are a lot of killers. You think our countryā€™s so innocent?ā€ Trump replied.
Iā€™ll take your word for it

but words are all you have to complain about

Navaro, Behar and that monkey Whoopi Goldberg all need to catch a round to the temple.

Seriously, if I ever hear that someone kills the three of those diseased c*nts, rounds for the house are on me...
Classy!

Maybe someone puts an extra breathing hole in you for your speech.

Well the Left wing vacuous chamber that creates a loud sucking sound greater than that of Madonna on her prom night known as "The View" make another startling claim

No, it's not more claims that the Nazi oppression of the Jews was not based on racism, no, that is yesterday's laugh.

No, today they say Tucker Carlson should be arrested for being pro-Russion.

View attachment 615666

You just can't make this stuff up.

This is the direct result of allowing Progressives an uninterrupted 100 year + Jihad on America

Classy!

Whassamatta', your pussy hurt?

You don't like what I say? Perfect. Fuck you, and fuck off. Problem solved.

Little sniveling bitches like you need little sniveling bitches like Behar and Goldberg because, without them, you have no thoughts to express...

Ah...I remember that....lil'tucker the traitor claimed they were pounding on his front door like it was going to come crashing in. The next day, pictures of the door showed no damage, no dents no paint scratched. :heehee:
More lies from the resident retarded troll. When are you leaving to fight for Ukraine? Condoning violence. Typical lefturd

oreilly-1.jpg

Do you respect Putin?

obama-mad-2.jpg

I do respect him. He's a great leader.

oreilly.jpg

But he's a killer. Putin's a killer.

obama-mad.jpg

There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?

hannity-yelling.png

What do you expect from a Kenyan Marxist Muslim!
Pathetic deflection attempt from a piss drinking retard. Why haven't you left for Ukraine yet?

Classy!

STFU. With the shit you assholes spout daily you have no leg to stand on. Four years of wishing death on Trump and his supporters and you cry when the roles get reversed. Run away as usual now.

Yes, he did, you retard.
Again, he did not. Quote me his exact words where he said they are permitted to invade Ukraine.

See how good you are now big mouth.
Can't you see I'm drawing you out setting you up for the big crunch?

Biden has promised not to fight Russia. He's telling them to git it on. I wonder what the Russians have on him.
He has not promised them that at all. You are s liar.
He is bound by nato you idiot.

Since you are suspicious, why is Trump praising putin? Can he still have thr prostitutes sworn to secrecy and maybe film of the golden shower?
THAT is what having something on someone.

It surprises me you don't know what it is. You know everything else.b

Forum List

Back