Should the DOJ arrest Tucker Carlson?

Well the Left wing vacuous chamber that creates a loud sucking sound greater than that of Madonna on her prom night known as "The View" make another startling claim

No, it's not more claims that the Nazi oppression of the Jews was not based on racism, no, that is yesterday's laugh.

No, today they say Tucker Carlson should be arrested for being pro-Russion.

View attachment 615666

You just can't make this stuff up.
Nope. Tucker is a liar but so is Trump.

Well the Left wing vacuous chamber that creates a loud sucking sound greater than that of Madonna on her prom night known as "The View" make another startling claim

No, it's not more claims that the Nazi oppression of the Jews was not based on racism, no, that is yesterday's laugh.

No, today they say Tucker Carlson should be arrested for being pro-Russion.

View attachment 615666

You just can't make this stuff up.
I had the unfortunate privilege of watching The View once; the hosts are retarded.

He has not promised them that at all. You are s liar.
He is bound by nato you idiot.

Since you are suspicious, why is Trump praising putin? Can he still have thr prostitutes sworn to secrecy and maybe film of the golden shower?
THAT is what having something on someone.

It surprises me you don't know what it is. You know everything else.b
He did promise not to fight the Russians over Ukraine...

This is the direct result of allowing Progressives an uninterrupted 100 year + Jihad on America
3o7wrx5onjn81.png

nope, its a result of your delusion.

3o7wrx5onjn81.png

nope, its a result of your delusion.

You guys hate when people have different opinions, you cannot process them. Paul Simon said the Ladysmith Black Mambazo singers could not hear a minor chord, Progressive cannot hear a differing opinion

# countries Putin invaded while Trump was in the WH: 0
# countries Putin invaded while Biden was in the WH: 2 (so far)

Look like Biden is Putin's cock holster

Carlson has been a trust fund punk his entire life so the fact that he's another one of Putin's cock gobblers should be of no surprise to anyone.

He can stand in line with Trump for Putin's cock.

Did hunter have to suck pootins cock, or spread his ass cheeks for that 3 million?

Did hunter have to suck pootins cock, or spread his ass cheeks for that 3 million?
I don't know anything about the $3 million that you're blabbering about so it must be another one of your hallucinations.

He did promise not to fight the Russians over Ukraine...

Show me exactly where he said he would fight the Russians in Ukraine. I already know the answer to that question so be very careful with your answer.
Youre reply should include an apology including you level of hate against Biden and your open support of Russia as Trump does.

See how good you are now.

Show me exactly where he said he would fight the Russians in Ukraine. I already know the answer to that question so be very careful with your answer.
Youre reply should include an apology including you level of hate against Biden and your open support of Russia as Trump does.

See how good you are now.
Show me exactly where he said he would fight the Russians in Ukraine.

Why do think reversing one word in a sentence makes you clever?

Show me exactly where he said he would fight the Russians in Ukraine.

Why do think reversing one word in a sentence makes you clever?

It's not clever. Im naturally capable of detecting liars. What I've done is expose you are a liar. He did not say that and you deliberately misinterpreted it because you hate Biden.
So stop you childish petulance and move on to your next lie

It's not clever. Im naturally capable of detecting liars. What I've done is expose you are a liar. He did not say that and you deliberately misinterpreted it because you hate Biden.
So stop you childish petulance and move on to your next lie
Stop being an idiot and see Post 196; and yes, you are almost always an idiot.
Simply reversing a statement does not make you not an idiot.

Stop being an idiot and see Post 196; and yes, you are almost always an idiot.
Simply reversing a statement does not make you not an idiot.
You have quoted my statement.
I stand by it and challenge you to again, show me where it said he would fight the Russians in Ukraine.
I know you can't. You are a beaten liar. Read it again or see an optometrist.

Again, he did not. Quote me his exact words where he said they are permitted to invade Ukraine.

See how good you are now big mouth.
Can't you see I'm drawing you out setting you up for the big crunch?
I’ll do it. Embarrassing you is fun...

You’ve been crunched Colon.

Forum List

Back