Should the DOJ arrest Tucker Carlson?

First, you have to find the actual pro-Russian politicians and pundits before your response can be "swift and brutal".

You might want to slow your roll with talk like that. Not lying in favor of Ukraine isn't a crime, but inciting violence is.
Who's inciting violence? This thing is going to be a career graveyard of epic proportions.

Try McCarthy as the most glaring example. What he did to out suspected Russian sympathizers and agents was nothing to emulate but it happened. Some felt it was entirely justified. Should Russia directly attack us in some way the backlash against the Putin wing of the republican party will be swift and brutal.
Not from leftist pansies.

Well the Left wing vacuous chamber that creates a loud sucking sound greater than that of Madonna on her prom night known as "The View" make another startling claim

No, it's not more claims that the Nazi oppression of the Jews was not based on racism, no, that is yesterday's laugh.

No, today they say Tucker Carlson should be arrested for being pro-Russion.

View attachment 615666

You just can't make this stuff up.
Gosh, that's terrible!

But we should definitely execute Democrats, right?

It was Putin that said, in reply to Biden calling him a killer, “It takes one to know one.”
O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

blame-america-first.png

Even if we do, he still can't be legally investigated.
You can legally investigate someone if you have reasonable suspicion there was a crime committed...

I don't think Tucker's statements alone could have crossed that threshold but it is close... Why would someone repeat Russian Propaganda lies on national TV during a conflict?

oreilly-1.jpg

Do you respect Putin?

obama-mad-2.jpg

I do respect him. He's a great leader.

oreilly.jpg

But he's a killer. Putin's a killer.

obama-mad.jpg

There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?

hannity-yelling.png

What do you expect from a Kenyan Marxist Muslim!

Thats not true

and you have no evidence to prove it did

Trump made the remark during an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, saying he respected his Russian counterpart.

“But he’s a killer,” O’Reilly said to Trump.

There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” Trump replied.

You can legally investigate someone if you have reasonable suspicion there was a crime committed...

I don't think Tucker's statements alone could have crossed that threshold but it is close... Why would someone repeat Russian Propaganda lies on national TV during a conflict?
Close? Close to what?

Were you in on this you homosexual coward?

Remain ignorant. Your Dem masters love you long time.

Ah...I remember that....lil'tucker the traitor claimed they were pounding on his front door like it was going to come crashing in. The next day, pictures of the door showed no damage, no dents no paint scratched. :heehee:

A. We KNOW Putin interfered in that election. Mueller is no "lib"

B. Thanks for admitting that Trump did indeed roll back sanctions
Hell yes mueller a lib

dirty rotten swamp rats can be nominsl republicans before growing ears and a tail

the Deep State is infested with mutants that their own mother wouldnt recognize

oreilly-1.jpg

Do you respect Putin?

obama-mad-2.jpg

I do respect him. He's a great leader.

oreilly.jpg

But he's a killer. Putin's a killer.

obama-mad.jpg

There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?

hannity-yelling.png

What do you expect from a Kenyan Marxist Muslim!
Damn but you people are damaged...lol

No. Tucker the Russian asset is protected by his American Constitution-provided (how ironic) freedom of speech. In my opinion, our most important right. Look what's happening in his beloved Russia right now for contrast.

All we can do is point at this person as an example of how far this country has fallen, and how this orange stain in our history must be defeated.

I'm hoping that will be enough.
Bad things happen when you steal an election.

Forum List

Back