Should the Duggar Family Sue the Oprah Winfrey Franchise?

What's this all about? What would you suggest?

• It's a political hit. Duggars sue.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • It's a simple revelation. It's fair to use someone's juvenile record to expose and destroy them.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • It's a random revelation. Not sure if the Duggars should sue or not.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It's a random revelation. But the Duggars should sue anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The issue is legal, yes, but for many of us their is a spiritual component, Dana, of which really you have no say about. Step along. I won't read your comments in this thread further.

Can you give me the link for the legal definition which says fondling is rape? I need to see that. Thank you.
rape legal definition of rape happy to help you sir
Sorry but thats forced intercourse. Nothing in it defines touching as rape. Touching is the key word. Lena Dunham admitted to forcing her 6 year old sisters vagina open. That's intrusion as indicated in your link.
I'm tired of trying to explain it to Jeremiah but I will give you a shot, there is no difference between forced sexual touching of a 4 year old and rape, if you need a law to explain that to you than please stay home
The key word is 'Forced'. Where's the proof? What if the girls let him touch them.
THEN THEY WERE FUCKING 4 YEARS OLD. THAT'S WHAT.
Was there proof of forced vaginal penetration?

The key word is 'Forced'. Where's the proof? What if the girls let him touch them.
You are no Baptist, cause any baptist would know the girls had no legal or moral or spiritual power to consent. You are a terribly broken human being. For shame.
There was no legal reason to release his juvenile record too. This mans rights have been violated. I'm so glad the good Southern Baptist Christian Mike Huckabee is showing support. We understand. God understands!

"There was no legal reason to release his juvenile record too. This mans rights have been violated." Yes, there was a reason, a good, moral reason. Now we can move forward in openness.

Sorry but thats forced intercourse. Nothing in it defines touching as rape. Touching is the key word. Lena Dunham admitted to forcing her 6 year old sisters vagina open. That's intrusion as indicated in your link.
I'm tired of trying to explain it to Jeremiah but I will give you a shot, there is no difference between forced sexual touching of a 4 year old and rape, if you need a law to explain that to you than please stay home
THEN THEY WERE FUCKING 4 YEARS OLD. THAT'S WHAT.
Was there proof of forced vaginal penetration?
Holy shit dude what are you not getting here, I will say to you what I said to your friend earlier if they were not paying attention, and again I would never wish this on anyone, if you walked in to your four year old daughters room and there was a 14 year old boy, celebrity or not, does it matter if he is penetrating her or are you gonna whoop his ass/kill him, cause I am nowhere near having children yet but I can tell you right now that would be my response if I walked in on that scenario even if I did not know either child.

There were no juvenile records released because he has no juvenile record to release. He was never charged, or convicted and therefore has no juvenile record. What part of this statement do you not understand?

There were no juvenile records released because he has no juvenile record to release. He was never charged, or convicted and therefore has not juvenile record. What part of this statement do you not understand?
For a person who is a public personality acting for and in God's name, DL, this is not going to go away.

There were no juvenile records released because he has no juvenile record to release. He was never charged, or convicted and therefore has no juvenile record. What part of this statement do you not understand?
Not true. An Arkansas judge just ordered his juvenile record destroyed yesterday.

Ark. police destroy Duggar s record
Let's see if the judge is sanctioned.
For what? He did the noble thing. He did the right thing. The hand of God is working

Josh wasn't experimenting sexually with girls his own age, he was molesting his sisters, some of whom were under the age of 5 at the time of these assaults, and other girls.

Sexual experimentation implies that the acts were consensual. These were assaults. The victims were not willing. He forced himself on these girls. Learn the difference.

His father didn't take him to the police, at least not until Oprah alerted the authorities. The family covered it up, and then proceeded to use their TV pulpit to attack gays and gay marriage as a danger to children. The "danger to children" was the guy making these attacks.

Great comment, but this is what conservative christians do, they protect and try to rationalize conservative bad behavior, while destroying others should they do the same. They came overwhelmingly to the defense of Rush Limpballs who is a drug addict, but others, they condem. True most young teens experiment with sexuality during these times, however natural the course, there are certain bounderies that must be in place....one is educating your children about sex. Something this moronic family failed to do.

My guess is that Media Matters financed the search into the Duggar history but it's a moot point. No charges were ever filed and the incident is over a decade old. Too bad the Duggars weren't covered by the mainstream media and able to launch a "bimbo eruption squad" like the current democrat candidate for president was able to finance when her husband was accused of rape.

Here's the issue I have with "conservative christians"......yes we are all sinners, we are all imperfect we all fall short of God's intended purpose....however, what conservatives do is CONDEMN THOSE WHO FALL SHORT ON THE LEFT AND RATIONALIZE AND FORGET THOSE THAT SIN ON THE RIGHT. This stupid family held itself up to be this holier than thou pillar of righteousness for a buck, all the while harvesting a could be child molester in his adult life. And instead of this guy, owning up to his own faults and failures, he goes on to condemn others? That's why people are so interested in this story...he should have kept his damned mouth shut

My guess is that Media Matters financed the search into the Duggar history but it's a moot point. No charges were ever filed and the incident is over a decade old. Too bad the Duggars weren't covered by the mainstream media and able to launch a "bimbo eruption squad" like the current democrat candidate for president was able to finance when her husband was accused of rape.

You just answered the response I just posted about.....what is with this double standard you conservatives have with your dirty laundry? Time and time again, your base is caught with its imperfections and you people defend defend defend, really sad commentary for you r base

Josh wasn't experimenting sexually with girls his own age, he was molesting his sisters, some of whom were under the age of 5 at the time of these assaults, and other girls.

Sexual experimentation implies that the acts were consensual. These were assaults. The victims were not willing. He forced himself on these girls. Learn the difference.

His father didn't take him to the police, at least not until Oprah alerted the authorities. The family covered it up, and then proceeded to use their TV pulpit to attack gays and gay marriage as a danger to children. The "danger to children" was the guy making these attacks.

Great comment, but this is what conservative christians do, they protect and try to rationalize conservative bad behavior, while destroying others should they do the same. They came overwhelmingly to the defense of Rush Limpballs who is a drug addict, but others, they condem. True most young teens experiment with sexuality during these times, however natural the course, there are certain bounderies that must be in place....one is educating your children about sex. Something this moronic family failed to do.
When you say moronic, how many of these family members are you calling moronic?

ann_duggar_extortion_120207_wg.jpg

When you say moronic, how many of these family members are you calling moronic?

ann_duggar_extortion_120207_wg.jpg

The parents, you nut!!.... a soon to be welfare addition, lololol

Forum List

Back