🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

They burned themselves up. The Davidians' started the fires in a mass suicide. But by all means, Republicans should make this an issue during the election cycle. Y'all can't campaign on Benghazi alone.

Pawn OWNED again!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTvrRhcTzjg]WACO SIEGE EXPOSED: What REALLY Happened and WHY? 20th anniversary of the Branch Davidians MASSACRE! - YouTube[/ame]

Watch from the last 15 minutes and see Hillary's involvement or at least see the connection between Waco, Vince Foster and Hillary. She is not worthy to be president.

The WACO WTF ...A New Revelation 2012 - YouTube

You forgot to include Hillarys role in 9-11

I don't know of one but apparently you do. Watch the video, it won't matter to you any way but it is interesting.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/waco-a-new-revelation/

Last edited:
For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

They burned themselves up. The Davidians' started the fires in a mass suicide. But by all means, Republicans should make this an issue during the election cycle. Y'all can't campaign on Benghazi alone.

That maybe what happened, you and I were not there. Should the government attack a group holding children hostage, damn the children. That is exactly what happen. Plus where most of the children were was called a Bunker and it survived another fire but not this one. Plus part of the evidence was removed. Watch the video, it won't make a difference to you but at least you will see a different perspective other then just insulting people and voicing your opinion.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/waco-a-new-revelation/

Last edited:

Pawn OWNED again!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTvrRhcTzjg]WACO SIEGE EXPOSED: What REALLY Happened and WHY? 20th anniversary of the Branch Davidians MASSACRE! - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: :lol: It cracks me up how you constantly make an ass of yourself. :lol: :lol: The only one "owned" by that video is you as McNulty even admits the fires were started by the Davidians, which we know is true since it was corroborated with the audio evidence the FBI collected with listening devices planted in the compound which captured Davidians' frantic plans of dousing the compound with fuel; further corroborated by some of the surviving Davidians. But it's McNulty's contention that the very first fire was started by a Davidian firing at law enforcement. <sarcasm> it's just coincidence that several other fires, started by Davidians, spontaneously erupted around various areas in the compound. </sarcasm>

Your own video! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mm: :mm: :mm:

Hillary's resume...

Married to a sexual predator.
Helped kill 4 Americans in Libya.
Made a joke of US foreign policy with a RESET button for Russia.

That maybe what happened, you and I were not there. Should the government attack a group holding children hostage, damn the children. That is exactly what happen. Plus where most of the children were was called a Bunker and it survived another fire but not this one. Plus part of the evidence was removed. Watch the video, it won't make a difference to you but at least you will see a different perspective other then just insulting people and voicing your opinion.

WACO: A New Revelation - Watch Free Documentary Online
It sucks that the government had to raid the compound, however, they had no choice since the Davidians' refused to surrender. What do you think, the government should have just continued to wait? 51 days wasn't enough? They'd still be waiting till this day.

Hillary's resume...

Married to a sexual predator.
Helped kill 4 Americans in Libya.
Made a joke of US foreign policy with a RESET button for Russia.
Scream it louder ... I don't think the rest of the country hears you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xcRfIUdFAM]The FLIR Project - YouTube[/ame]

Pawn OWNED again!

:lol: :lol: It cracks me up how you constantly make an ass of yourself. :lol: :lol: The only one "owned" by that video is you as McNulty even admits the fires were started by the Davidians, which we know is true since it was corroborated with the audio evidence the FBI collected with listening devices planted in the compound which captured Davidians' frantic plans of dousing the compound with fuel; further corroborated by some of the surviving Davidians. But it's McNulty's contention that the very first fire was started by a Davidian firing at law enforcement. <sarcasm> it's just coincidence that several other fires, started by Davidians, spontaneously erupted around various areas in the compound. </sarcasm>

Your own video! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mm: :mm: :mm:

Your tactic is that which is used so often, arguing against that which is not really said. My guess is that no one is denying that there were those inside the compound that started fires. As you point out there were things said that indicate that the Davidians did start the fires. The contention is, what predicated them to do so? Also, did the government not tell the truth about the use of pyro technique type devices? It is clear that the fires were not set then the tanks rolled into the buildings in some sort of rescue attempt. And yes the government did not tell the truth on what they used that day. I also never heard an audio tape where anyone asked to be shot or shot anyone else.

But the who started the fire seems to be the easy thing to attack so that is what those who don't care to learn a thing will do.

Watch the video, Waco a New Revelation and you will see the connection with Foster, Hillary and Waco.

You have nothing to worry about. We are only discussing nothing will ever be done about the atrocities that happened that day. Even the two that were fired Clinton rehired.

Watch the video.

Pawn OWNED again!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTvrRhcTzjg"]WACO SIEGE EXPOSED: What REALLY Happened and WHY? 20th anniversary of the Branch Davidians MASSACRE! - YouTube[/ame]

Your own video! :lmao: :lmao: :mm: :mm: :mm:

The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the standoff lasting 51 days. Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center and 76 men, women, and children,[8][9] including David Koresh, died.
Much dispute remains as to the actual events of the siege. A particular controversy ensued over the origin of the fire; a government investigation concluded in 2000 that sect members themselves had started the fire. The events at Waco were cited as the primary motivation for the perpetrators of the Oklahoma City bombing that took place exactly two years later in 1995.

Depends on IF you believe a lying government that has come out over the years as such, or those TEAR GAS BOMBS which we know have started many fires when used in other raids, started it! Of course a guy like you believes the government doesn't lie.... Delusional little fool! I lay the NSA and IRS scandals at your feet as PROOF that the government DOES LIE!:lmao:

The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the standoff lasting 51 days. Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center and 76 men, women, and children,[8][9] including David Koresh, died.
Much dispute remains as to the actual events of the siege. A particular controversy ensued over the origin of the fire; a government investigation concluded in 2000 that sect members themselves had started the fire. The events at Waco were cited as the primary motivation for the perpetrators of the Oklahoma City bombing that took place exactly two years later in 1995.

Depends on IF you believe a lying government that has come out over the years as such, or those TEAR GAS BOMBS which we know have started many fires when used in other raids, started it! Of course a guy like you believes the government doesn't lie.... Delusional little fool! I lay the NSA and IRS scandals at your feet as PROOF that the government DOES LIE!:lmao:

Do you ever stop making an ass of yourself, Vagisil? Did you even bother to watch the video you posted as evidence that the FBI started the fires? Obviously not; because had you, you never would have posted it.

And I'm not even relying on the government's word that the Davidians' started the fire. Just how retarded are you? Oh wait, you don't need to answer. You claiming you owned me with a video that corroborates my claim already answered for you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mm: :mm: :mm:

In my opinion, what he believes is that democrats have to be protected at all cost. If Nixon were a democrat he never would have had to leave office.

WACO: A New Revelation - Watch Free Documentary Online
It sucks that the government had to raid the compound, however, they had no choice since the Davidians' refused to surrender. What do you think, the government should have just continued to wait? 51 days wasn't enough? They'd still be waiting till this day.

So what if they did? Put a fence around the place. Leave the electricity off. Post some guards and wait them out. Sure beats having children incinerated.

So what if they did escape they could have been tracked down and found.

Do you ever stop making an ass of yourself, Vagisil? Did you even bother to watch the video you posted as evidence that the FBI started the fires? Obviously not; because had you, you never would have posted it.

And I'm not even relying on the government's word that the Davidians' started the fire. Just how retarded are you? Oh wait, you don't need to answer. You claiming you owned me with a video that corroborates my claim already answered for you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mm: :mm: :mm:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:What are you talking about? Of course the FBI started it with the tear gas bombs.... The Davidians had placed gas around to PREVENT the FBI from attacking, which the FBI did anyway! And where are those audio's of the Dravidians saying they started the firers?.... Just like Ruby Ridge...a government attack on free citizens! :cuckoo:

thanks folks I forget a lot of the stuff that Hillary did. She is dirty, real dirty she does not deserve to be POTUS.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:What are you talking about? Of course the FBI started it with the tear gas bombs.... The Davidians had placed gas around to PREVENT the FBI from attacking, which the FBI did anyway! And where are those audio's of the Dravidians saying they started the firers?.... Just like Ruby Ridge...a government attack on free citizens! :cuckoo:

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

The Davidians' set the fires themselves. Didn't you watch the video YOU POSTED, , Vagisil??? It was a mass suicide. Stop making me feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back