🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

[
It sucks that the government had to raid the compound, however, they had no choice since the Davidians' refused to surrender. What do you think, the government should have just continued to wait? 51 days wasn't enough? They'd still be waiting till this day.

So they had no other option except to burn 80 people alive because they would not surrender? Get help please.

Do you ever stop making an ass of yourself, Vagisil? Did you even bother to watch the video you posted as evidence that the FBI started the fires? Obviously not; because had you, you never would have posted it.

And I'm not even relying on the government's word that the Davidians' started the fire. Just how retarded are you? Oh wait, you don't need to answer. You claiming you owned me with a video that corroborates my claim already answered for you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mm: :mm: :mm:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:What are you talking about? Of course the FBI started it with the tear gas bombs.... The Davidians had placed gas around to PREVENT the FBI from attacking, which the FBI did anyway! And where are those audio's of the Dravidians saying they started the firers?.... Just like Ruby Ridge...a government attack on free citizens! :cuckoo:

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

The Davidians' set the fires themselves. Didn't you watch the video YOU POSTED, , Vagisil??? It was a mass suicide. Stop making me feel sorry for you.

You're demented! There were 80 people in there, including many children burned to death, and they all wanted to commit suicide? Get real, this wasn't like Jonestown!

That maybe what happened, you and I were not there. Should the government attack a group holding children hostage, damn the children. That is exactly what happen. Plus where most of the children were was called a Bunker and it survived another fire but not this one. Plus part of the evidence was removed. Watch the video, it won't make a difference to you but at least you will see a different perspective other then just insulting people and voicing your opinion.

WACO: A New Revelation - Watch Free Documentary Online
It sucks that the government had to raid the compound, however, they had no choice since the Davidians' refused to surrender. What do you think, the government should have just continued to wait? 51 days wasn't enough? They'd still be waiting till this day.

So what if they did? Put a fence around the place. Leave the electricity off. Post some guards and wait them out. Sure beats having children incinerated.

So what if they did escape they could have been tracked down and found.
Say what?? Criminals should not be prosecuted as long as they surround themselves with their children?? So if McVeigh, after blowing up a building in Oklahoma and killing twice as many people than those who died in Waco, had holed up in a house with his children (had he had any), you think the police should have just waited until he died of old age, if he was willing to wait that long?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:What are you talking about? Of course the FBI started it with the tear gas bombs.... The Davidians had placed gas around to PREVENT the FBI from attacking, which the FBI did anyway! And where are those audio's of the Dravidians saying they started the firers?.... Just like Ruby Ridge...a government attack on free citizens! :cuckoo:

The Davidians' set the fires themselves. Didn't you watch the video YOU POSTED, , Vagisil??? It was a mass suicide. Stop making me feel sorry for you.

You're demented! There were 80 people in there, including many children burned to death, and they all wanted to commit suicide? Get real, this wasn't like Jonestown!
Maybe you can find another video which you think proves the idiocy you spout? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe you can find another video which you think proves the idiocy you spout? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just watch it go on fire as the tear gas bombs are sent into the complex! :cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
[

So they had no other option except to burn 80 people alive because they would not surrender? Get help please.

That's pretty stupid, even for you. Who said the FBI's intent was to limit their options to burn themselves alive? The option they provided the Davidians was to evacuate the compound.

Just watch it go on fire as the tear gas bombs are sent into the complex! :cuckoo:
Vagisil ... watch the video YOU POSTED. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Your "key witness" said the Davidians lit the fuel they themselves spread. Can you grasp that? It was a mass suicide.

Stupid fucks like you are too stupid to figure it out. :cuckoo:

Hillary's resume...

Married to a sexual predator.
Helped kill 4 Americans in Libya.
Made a joke of US foreign policy with a RESET button for Russia.
Scream it louder ... I don't think the rest of the country hears you.

Then scream it louder because America isn't hearing your message.

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

Liberals cared about children until Waco, then not so much. Or at least they said they did.

What Clinton allowed to happen in Waco was wrong. He was hiding behind Janet Reno's skirts. Still, when will republicans take responsibility for both bush presidents murdering all those innocent men, women and children in Iraq? I'd think that the political party that's always trying to get to the bottom of relatively minor issues, fast and furious, benghazi for example, would really want to investigate the previous bush administrations making war on their previous Iraqi business partner.

Vagisil ... watch the video YOU POSTED. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Your "key witness" said the Davidians lit the fuel they themselves spread. Can you grasp that? It was a mass suicide.

Pawn, you are a lying sack of shit! I just watched that whole video again, thinking you might be right...I should have known better! Starting around the 30 minute mark The film maker STATES that the FBI pumped into that compound gas that was so susceptible to igniting, that one of the Dravidians came to the hole punched in the wall, fired his AK at the tank unloading the gas, and the flash from his rifle, within one minute, had that back bedroom fully involved in fire! The fires wasn't started by anything that the Dravidians had stored inside the building but was instigated by the highly flammable gas the FBI pumped into the room and the rest of that compound! YOU, MY LOW IQ FRIEND, HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT TO BE A COMPLETE LIAR!!!...NOW go watch that video, which I know you didn't and apologize for your stupidity! Morons, always on the left!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::cuckoo:

Last edited:
You know V, it's s shame about the kids but for the rest of them, I'd have torched the place on day six. Come out with your hands up or die a horrible death. We are far too patient with these right-wing wackos.

You know V, it's s shame about the kids but for the rest of them, I'd have torched the place on day six. Come out with your hands up or die a horrible death. We are far too patient with these right-wing wackos.

Why would you care about the kids? Seems for an atheist you want to act like GOD!

Humans are a disease, however in this case the reference is to the fact that the right-wingers make a hero out of a woman for having a baby she shouldn't have had. We have enough kids to take care of without the profoundly damaged ones being born, no matter how sweet they may turn out to be. He is bad genetic material and should have been aborted. It happens.

So now your GOD? You make the decisions? But you assholes complain violently when we want you scum from killing unborn, innocent babies...The HYPOCRISY with this piece of human fecal matter gets deeper and deeper! From someone with the mental capacity you have, I'm surprised you haven't self aborted!

You really are a piece of shit, even worse than most of the other left wing subversive assholes that post in here... But you do serve a purpose, you expose what the left REALLY IS!

Why would you care about the kids? Seems for an atheist you want to act like GOD!
I'm agnostic. Atheists are morons. And I like kids just fine, even though I am well beyond God. I just don't like men who think they're Jesus and fuck little girls, or people who follow him, or people who think that his dying a in huge fire wasn't one the better thing to happen in American history.

That stupid child-raping SOB burned and still burns we can hope. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I'm agnostic. Atheists are morons. And I like kids just fine, even though I am well beyond God. I just don't like men who think they're Jesus and fuck little girls, or people who follow him, or people who think that his dying a in huge fire wasn't one the better thing to happen in American history.

That stupid child-raping SOB burned and still burns we can hope. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

You do know, shit for brains, that he had been brought to court on those child rape charges and was exonerated of all charges..... No, I didn't think you had the slightest idea... Or perhaps BJ Clinton's OUT OF COURT settlement of rape and an $800K settlement to Paula Jones, meant he was also not guilty?:badgrin:

You do know, shit for brains, that he had been brought to court on those child rape charges and was exonerated of all charges..... No, I didn't think you had the slightest idea... Or perhaps BJ Clinton's OUT OF COURT settlement of rape and an $800K settlement to Paula Jones, meant he was also not guilty?:badgrin:
A ten-year-old was blowing him, she testified, and he "married" a 14-year-old. Child-raping scum is scum dirtbag. The fact that he burned, very Biblical and entirely deserved.

A ten-year-old was blowing him, she testified, and he "married" a 14-year-old. Child-raping scum is scum dirtbag. The fact that he burned, very Biblical and entirely deserved.

Someone said you do Howey and Aaron together.... It wasn't in court, but it's been mentioned, perhaps true?....See how that works!

Someone said you do Howey and Aaron together.... It wasn't in court, but it's been mentioned, perhaps true?....See how that works!
Defend your pretending-to-be-Jesus child-raping nutter all you like V. The guy burns in Hell, if there is any justice in the Universe.

Defend your pretending-to-be-Jesus child-raping nutter all you like V. The guy burns in Hell, if there is any justice in the Universe.

So he should burn in hell? This coming from an agnostic...have you finally found PROOF?....Please share your find!

So he should burn in hell? This coming from an agnostic...have you finally found PROOF?....Please share your find!
I have the testimony of the little girl who blew him, his "marriage" to a 14-yea-old was known, he ran a "church" that made a living selling guns, and had he shot, without cause, four government agents, not to mention getting 80 other people killed. If you can't see him as scum then you my fiend are peas in a pod, and you probably should be in jail or fired to a crisp as well since you lack anything that resembles morals.

Forum List

Back