🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

Defend your pretending-to-be-Jesus child-raping nutter all you like V. The guy burns in Hell, if there is any justice in the Universe.

So he should burn in hell? This coming from an agnostic...have you finally found PROOF?....Please share your find!
I have the testimony of the little girl who blew him, his "marriage" to a 14-yea-old was known, he ran a "church" that made a living selling guns, and had he shot, without cause, four government agents, not to mention getting 80 other people killed. If you can't see him as scum then you my fiend are peas in a pod, and you probably should be in jail or fired to a crisp as well since you lack anything that resembles morals.

But PMS (I do like that acronym for you!) he wasn't found guilty, and the FBI acted just as they did at Ruby Ridge, and how they would have acted on the Bundy Ranch, if there weren't Patriots there to make sure the FBI's LEGAL MURDER of innocent citizens didn't continue! I see even the courts now realize that CITIZENS have the RIGHT to protect themselves from the police!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FGeBeWJlWQ"]Citizens have the RIGHT to defend themselves from police brutality - YouTube[/ame]

But PMS (I do like that acronym for you!) he wasn't found guilty, and the FBI acted just as they did at Ruby Ridge, and how they would have acted on the Bundy Ranch, if there weren't Patriots there to make sure the FBI's LEGAL MURDER of innocent citizens didn't continue! I see even the courts now realize that CITIZENS have the RIGHT to protect themselves from the police!

You don't get to shoot the feds just because they show up to search the place.

I had hope for you once V, but you are just immoral right-wing paranoid scum, who we ought to either lock up life or just dump in a mass grave and be done with you so decent people can have a decent life again.

Just watch it go on fire as the tear gas bombs are sent into the complex! :cuckoo:
Vagisil ... watch the video YOU POSTED. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Your "key witness" said the Davidians lit the fuel they themselves spread. Can you grasp that? It was a mass suicide.

Pawn, you are a lying sack of shit! I just watched that whole video again, thinking you might be right...I should have known better! Starting around the 30 minute mark The film maker STATES that the FBI pumped into that compound gas that was so susceptible to igniting, that one of the Dravidians came to the hole punched in the wall, fired his AK at the tank unloading the gas, and the flash from his rifle, within one minute, had that back bedroom fully involved in fire! The fires wasn't started by anything that the Dravidians had stored inside the building but was instigated by the highly flammable gas the FBI pumped into the room and the rest of that compound! YOU, MY LOW IQ FRIEND, HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT TO BE A COMPLETE LIAR!!!...NOW go watch that video, which I know you didn't and apologize for your stupidity! Morons, always on the left!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::cuckoo:

What do you mean, you "watched the whole video again?" You never watched it to begin with. Had you, you would have known McNulty said the Davidians lit the fires around the compound but that he believes the first fire was ignited by a Davidian opening fire on law enforcement.

You should just Davidian yourself because you're not going to like this part you either ignored or are too dumb to understand ...

"The Branch Davidians had their own plan about starting a fire to keep the tanks out if they drove the tanks into the building, which the FBI promptly did, during the course of the six hours of demolition on the building. And so between ... uh ... at least one Branch Davidian that we're aware of ... uh ... starting a fire after the first fire started and the second fire started ... uh ... by means of ... well let me go down the list. The first fire started in the upstairs bedroom at the southeast corner of the building at little after noon. The tank inserting the CS methylene chloride mixture had just emptied a complete bottle into that room. At that particular point according to the FBI 302 reports, several FBI observers, close at hand to the building, saw a Branch Davidian dressed in a black "ninja suit," as they called it ... uh ... come to the opening torn in the wall and fire at the tank. I believe he fired an AK-47 ... at the tank, in frustration, more than anything else. And ... uh ... when he did, within less than a minute, that room was engulfed in flames and we saw the flames coming out that window. My contention is, is that gentleman was the point of ignition of the first fire, starting in that bedroom." ~ McNulty

Which is what I said earlier ...

:lol: :lol: It cracks me up how you constantly make an ass of yourself. :lol: :lol: The only one "owned" by that video is you as McNulty even admits the fires were started by the Davidians, which we know is true since it was corroborated with the audio evidence the FBI collected with listening devices planted in the compound which captured Davidians' frantic plans of dousing the compound with fuel; further corroborated by some of the surviving Davidians. But it's McNulty's contention that the very first fire was started by a Davidian firing at law enforcement. <sarcasm> it's just coincidence that several other fires, started by Davidians, spontaneously erupted around various areas in the compound. </sarcasm>

Your own video! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mm: :mm: :mm:

Furthermore, even McNulty confesses it's only his "contention" that the first fire started because the gun fired ignited fumes from the tear gas pumped in by the FBI -- but since the Davidians were dousing the compound with fuel in order to set it on fire, it could have been the fuel which was ignited by the Davidian's gun fire. And even that is in doubt since Davidians intentionally ignited the rest of the compound, which all went up at about the same time as the first fire. And since the FBI was pumping tear gas in all morning and there were no fires set off even though Davidians were firing at the authorities, it's even more likely that he set off the fuel the Davidians themselves were pouring out to ignite.

But even if it's true that the first fire started when a Davidian opened fire on law enforcement -- as an individual being arrested but opening fire at law enforcement, he is responsible for whatever fate befalls him after that.

Vagisil ... watch the video YOU POSTED. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Your "key witness" said the Davidians lit the fuel they themselves spread. Can you grasp that? It was a mass suicide.

Pawn, you are a lying sack of shit! I just watched that whole video again, thinking you might be right...I should have known better! Starting around the 30 minute mark The film maker STATES that the FBI pumped into that compound gas that was so susceptible to igniting, that one of the Dravidians came to the hole punched in the wall, fired his AK at the tank unloading the gas, and the flash from his rifle, within one minute, had that back bedroom fully involved in fire! The fires wasn't started by anything that the Dravidians had stored inside the building but was instigated by the highly flammable gas the FBI pumped into the room and the rest of that compound! YOU, MY LOW IQ FRIEND, HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT TO BE A COMPLETE LIAR!!!...NOW go watch that video, which I know you didn't and apologize for your stupidity! Morons, always on the left!

What do you mean, you "watched the whole video again?" You never watched it to begin with. Had you, you would have known McNulty said the Davidians lit the fires around the compound but that he believes the first fire was ignited by a Davidian opening fire on law enforcement.

You should just Davidian yourself because you're not going to like this part you either ignored or are too dumb to understand ...
"The Branch Davidians had their own plan about starting a fire to keep the tanks out if they drove the tanks into the building, which the FBI promptly did, during the course of the six hours of demolition on the building. And so between ... uh ... at least one Branch Davidian that we're aware of ... uh ... starting a fire after the first fire started and the second fire started ... uh ... by means of ... well let me go down the list. The first fire started in the upstairs bedroom at the southeast corner of the building at little after noon. The tank inserting the CS methylene chloride mixture had just emptied a complete bottle into that room. At that particular point according to the FBI 302 reports, several FBI observers, close at hand to the building, saw a Branch Davidian dressed in a black "ninja suit," as they called it ... uh ... come to the opening torn in the wall and fire at the tank. I believe he fired an AK-47 ... at the tank, in frustration, more than anything else. And ... uh ... when he did, within less than a minute, that room was engulfed in flames and we saw the flames coming out that window. My contention is, is that gentleman was the point of ignition of the first fire, starting in that bedroom." ~ McNulty

:lol: :lol: It cracks me up how you constantly make an ass of yourself. :lol: :lol: The only one "owned" by that video is you as McNulty even admits the fires were started by the Davidians, which we know is true since it was corroborated with the audio evidence the FBI collected with listening devices planted in the compound which captured Davidians' frantic plans of dousing the compound with fuel; further corroborated by some of the surviving Davidians. But it's McNulty's contention that the very first fire was started by a Davidian firing at law enforcement. <sarcasm> it's just coincidence that several other fires, started by Davidians, spontaneously erupted around various areas in the compound. </sarcasm>

Furthermore, even McNulty confesses it's only his "contention" that the first fire started because the gun fired ignited fumes from the tear gas pumped in by the FBI -- but since the Davidians were dousing the compound with fuel in order to set it on fire, it could have been the fuel which was ignited by the Davidian's gun fire. And even that is in doubt since Davidians intentionally ignited the rest of the compound, which all went up at about the same time as the first fire. And since the FBI was pumping tear gas in all morning and there were no fires set off even though Davidians were firing at the authorities, it's even more likely that he set off the fuel the Davidians themselves were pouring out to ignite.

But even if it's true that the first fire started when a Davidian opened fire on law enforcement -- as an individual being arrested but opening fire at law enforcement, he is responsible for whatever fate befalls him after that.

He opened fire at a FUCKING TANK!!! The FBI fucked up, the Government COVERED UP, and you FUCKED UP again! Since we KNOW that our government continually lies to us, performs UNCONSTITUTIONAL searches and beatings, along with confiscations, I trust them as much as I trust YOU! McNutly PROVED by experimentation that it was MORE THAN LIKELY it was the GAS injected into the compound that started the fire, and NOT anything the Dravidians had stored.

You're a bigger, arrogant ass than KNB, or PMS, and have an ego rivaling Pogo's, But all you lefty fucks are brain washed that way. You're just another stupid bastard, that refuses to believe that anything one of your subversive politicians do is wrong.... Go play in Rep Frog, so you can make yourself look more important, than you are! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He opened fire at a FUCKING TANK!!! The FBI fucked up, the Government COVERED UP, and you FUCKED UP again! Since we KNOW that our government continually lies to us, performs UNCONSTITUTIONAL searches and beatings, along with confiscations, I trust them as much as I trust YOU! McNutly PROVED by experimentation that it was MORE THAN LIKELY it was the GAS injected into the compound that started the fire, and NOT anything the Dravidians had stored.

You're a bigger, arrogant ass than KNB, or PMS, and have an ego rivaling Pogo's, But all you lefty fucks are brain washed that way. You're just another stupid bastard, that refuses to believe that anything one of your subversive politicians do is wrong.... Go play in Rep Frog, so you can make yourself look more important, than you are! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Flaming moron, you don't know what he opened fire at. You weren't there and neither was McNulty. By his own admission, that is only his "contention." He was firing out of the building while the FBI was trying to arrest him while surrounded by law enforcement. And again, if it even happened like that; at most, he ignited the first fire but other Davidians intentionally set off the other fires and torched themselves. That's a mass suicide which doesn't actually require your acknowledgement to qualify as such.

Last edited:

Flaming moron, you don't know what he opened fire at. You weren't there and neither was McNulty. By his own admission, that is only his "contention." He was firing out of the building while the FBI was trying to arrest him while surrounded by law enforcement. And again, if it even happened like that; at most, he ignited the first fire but other Davidians intentionally set off the other fires and torched themselves. That's a mass suicide which doesn't actually require your acknowledgement to qualify as such.

Did you even LOOK at the second video where it shows that FBI was firing into the house FULL OF KIDS and NOT a fucking shot was fired back at them.... No, you're not smart enough to do anything like that! Tell me THAT wasn't irresponsible by a bunch of RADICAL BROWN SHIRTS. If they told you to drink the Kool-Aid, all you'd do would be to ask what flavors they had! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So take out your guns and go kill the evil big government FBI agents. You know, for freedom.

Stand your ground, brave patriots! It's what the 2nd Amendment is for. Kill some more cops, put some IEDs around the J Edgar Hoover building, hit some politicians and generals with snipers.

Show everyone how much you love the US Constitution and the rule of law by engaging a guerrilla war against the big oppressive evil government of the Marxist-Kenyan-tyrant-in-Chief.

Fucking idiots.

He opened fire at a FUCKING TANK!!! The FBI fucked up, the Government COVERED UP, and you FUCKED UP again! Since we KNOW that our government continually lies to us, performs UNCONSTITUTIONAL searches and beatings, along with confiscat, I trust them as much as I trust YOU! McNutly PROVED by experimentation that it was MORE THAN LIKELY it was the GAS injected into the compound that started the fire, and NOT anything the Dravidians had stored.

Did you even LOOK at the second video where it shows that FBI was firing into the house FULL OF KIDS and NOT a fucking shot was fired back at them.... No, you're not smart enough to do anything like that! Tell me THAT wasn't irresponsible by a bunch of RADICAL BROWN SHIRTS. If they told you to drink the Kool-Aid, all you'd do would be to ask what flavors they had! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Flaming moron, there's video of the Branch Davidians opening fire on law enforcement as the tanks first pulled up that morning. And as far as your idiotic claim that Davidians were not firing at law enforcement ... two posts ago, you claimed that a Davidian opened fire at a tank. You're so confused, you're contradicting yourself. :lol:

And again, when someone opens fire at law enforcement while in the process of being arrested, the perpetrator is responsible for whatever follows. The Davidians could have exited the compound peacefully at any time. They chose to torch themselves instead so they could be with Allah.

thanks folks I forget a lot of the stuff that Hillary did. She is dirty, real dirty she does not deserve to be POTUS.

Too bad the GOP is so dysfunctional that it can't offer an alternative.

...but you won't dispute that she's dirty. Interesting.

..only very young, inexperienced people or very naive people actually think one party/candidate is "better" than the other, anyway.

It's all theater with both sides taking turns being the "controlled opposition" and feigning outrage.

One cycle, these guys are elected and the other side is outraged by their antics and lawlessness.

...next election cycle THEY get in office and THEIR opponents are outraged by their antics and lawlessness...rinse and repeat.

So take out your guns and go kill the evil big government FBI agents. You know, for freedom.

Stand your ground, brave patriots! It's what the 2nd Amendment is for. Kill some more cops, put some IEDs around the J Edgar Hoover building, hit some politicians and generals with snipers.

Show everyone how much you love the US Constitution and the rule of law by engaging a guerrilla war against the big oppressive evil government of the Marxist-Kenyan-tyrant-in-Chief.

Fucking idiots.

Why must you argue from the absurd. No one is saying anything like what you are saying and that is not what happened.

Last edited:
thanks folks I forget a lot of the stuff that Hillary did. She is dirty, real dirty she does not deserve to be POTUS.

..only very young, inexperienced people or very naive people actually think one party/candidate is "better" than the other, anyway.

It's all theater with both sides taking turns being the "controlled opposition" and feigning outrage.

One cycle, these guys are elected and the other side is outraged by their antics and lawlessness.

...next election cycle THEY get in office and THEIR opponents are outraged by their antics and lawlessness...rinse and repeat.

YOu know what, back in the 1990's I used to be one of these people who got all upset about Clinton and his dodgy deals and his boorish behavior with women.

But you know what. Under his presidency, my earnings doubled. The value of my property doubled. When i got fed up with my job in 2000, I could send out a resume and get a better paying one in a few weeks.

Still, I voted for Bush the dumber because he was a "moral" guy.

And what we got was war, recessions, stock market crashes, and generally sort of a mess.

I don't really care if Hillary is "Dirty". Can she get the job done. Obviously yes. I would say she would be a stronger leader than Obama because she won't try to compromise with these assholes who accused her of murder every other day.

We can and will dumbass!:cuckoo:

I voted for the GOP candidate in every presidential election from 1980 to 2008.

And then you guys nominated the fucking Mormon. It's kind of sad when your party nominates a guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear, and he was the LEAST crazy choice you had.

YOu guys don't have anyone with stature. You got another Bush, you got Jabba the Hutt if he doesn't get indicted, you've got some complete whacks like Cruz and Paul.

But even if you manage to nominate a not-crazy person who doesn't have to dip his toe too far into the crazy pool to get the nomination, you still have the exact same problem you had in 2012.

Your party has so alienated minorities, women, and working folks that no one trusts you anymore.

I don't really care if Hillary is "Dirty".

That's what's wrong with america.

Can she get the job done. Obviously yes.

"Obviously"?

In what ways?

I would say she would be a stronger leader than Obama because she won't try to compromise with these assholes who accused her of murder every other day.

Correct. I doubt she'd give prisoners back to the taliban or al qaeda no matter how often they accuse her of murder..
LMAO..obama refuses to "compromise" with the u.s. congress...but he will negotiate with terrorists.

0f41640ff487ea04410488cc8d5eed23.jpg

EDIT:

..and thanks for the neg rep..LMFAO..

I understand how important that type of thing is to some people. :doubt:

..LMAO...internet geeks.... :cuckoo:

2nd EDIT;

..Hey! thanks for even MORE neg rep... I fear it's a blow I'll struggle to overcome but hopefully I won't be permanently damaged.

LMAO @ internet geeks and their "neg. rep." :cuckoo:

....please stop... you're killing me...the pain is indescribable....hahahahahahaha..LMFAO

Last edited:

We can and will dumbass!:cuckoo:

I voted for the GOP candidate in every presidential election from 1980 to 2008.

And then you guys nominated the fucking Mormon. It's kind of sad when your party nominates a guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear, and he was the LEAST crazy choice you had.

YOu guys don't have anyone with stature. You got another Bush, you got Jabba the Hutt if he doesn't get indicted, you've got some complete whacks like Cruz and Paul.

But even if you manage to nominate a not-crazy person who doesn't have to dip his toe too far into the crazy pool to get the nomination, you still have the exact same problem you had in 2012.

Your party has so alienated minorities, women, and working folks that no one trusts you anymore.

And with the state of affairs in the US and the world I would take magic underwear over the magic negro. (reference to a Rush bit)

YOu know what, back in the 1990's I used to be one of these people who got all upset about Clinton and his dodgy deals and his boorish behavior with women.

But you know what. Under his presidency, my earnings doubled. The value of my property doubled. When i got fed up with my job in 2000, I could send out a resume and get a better paying one in a few weeks.

And what we got was war, recessions, stock market crashes, and generally sort of a mess.

I don't really care if Hillary is "Dirty". Can she get the job done. Obviously yes. I would say she would be a stronger leader than Obama because she won't try to compromise with these assholes who accused her of murder every other day.

You do realize that Clinton was riding the wave of economic success started by Reagan?

You do realize that most of our unemployment and thus the downturn in the economy was predicted? It was predicted by Ross Perot and he has turned out to be absolutely correct. Clinton's, not so free, free trade agreements took time but we are now reaping the whirlwind.

Do I like all what Bush did, hell no. Do I realize the damage Clinton did hell yes. Lying, as did Nixon, really doesn't matter no more. If Bush lied Obama has raised lying to an Oympic event.

I didn't agree with Bush and the wars, either one, but Hillary agreed with both.

I like how Bush handled the dot.com crash, 9/11 and the Y2K wind down which didn't cause us to go into the malaise we are seeing with Obama's recovery.

Hillary being dirty does mean something. Does a person who clearly has things to hide deserve being awarded for being dirty? Why would you turn you back on such a thing? You could get out their and find a democrat or republican that you like and help them. Why must we once again settle? And this time settle for the worse of two evils.

There are actually good people to run for the Presidency. Unfortunately the democrats and the MSM have already swiftboated a lot of them. But there is still people like Bobby Jindal. It is still a little early to give up and support someone like Hillary that has NEVER accomplished a damn thing other then be a democrat. You and I wouldn't even know who she was if it wasn't for Bill.

No matter what we think after Bush it was good that the Republican party wasn't rewarded with the economy the way it was. The economy, as you say, isn't any better and it is time to spank the democrat party, just as republicans did to Cantor but I having doubts we have the back bone to do it. Never the less Hillary isn't the answer.

You don't get to shoot the feds just because they show up to search the place.

I had hope for you once V, but you are just immoral right-wing paranoid scum, who we ought to either lock up life or just dump in a mass grave and be done with you so decent people can have a decent life again.

Here is how I see the first day going down and what I remember seeing from the videos that were around on that day.

The ATF had permission to shoot the dogs if they attacked. Whether or not they attacked they shot the dogs. Now a bunch of paranoid people, and the ATF knew this, who predicted that the police would do exactly what they were doing, may have fired back. Or some other ATF agents thought that the shots were from inside. Either way they didn't need much of an excuse to start firing. So they shot the unarmed Koresch and another man in the stomach and it was on. Now one would think this is where someone would realize tactical advantage had been lost so pull back before someone actually gets killed. Obviously it was too late for the man shot in the stomach but not for anyone else.

So what do you see in the videos? The ATF on the roof busting in a window shooting indiscriminately into the building. WTF is that all about. No wonder the Davidians didn't trust anything they said they were shooting through the building.

Of course none of that excuses the Davidians. We should all just go belly up when the police start shooting your dogs and start breaking into your house.

The worse part, it didn't have to go down this way. After day one lay it all on the Davidians, but that first day and the final day it is all the government over stepping.

You do realize that Clinton was riding the wave of economic success started by Reagan?

You do realize that most of our unemployment and thus the downturn in the economy was predicted? It was predicted by Ross Perot and he has turned out to be absolutely correct. Clinton's, not so free, free trade agreements took time but we are now reaping the whirlwind.

Do I like all what Bush did, hell no. Do I realize the damage Clinton did hell yes. Lying, as did Nixon, really doesn't matter no more. If Bush lied Obama has raised lying to an Oympic event.

I didn't agree with Bush and the wars, either one, but Hillary agreed with both.

I like how Bush handled the dot.com crash, 9/11 and the Y2K wind down which didn't cause us to go into the malaise we are seeing with Obama's recovery.

Hillary being dirty does mean something. Does a person who clearly has things to hide deserve being awarded for being dirty? Why would you turn you back on such a thing? You could get out their and find a democrat or republican that you like and help them. Why must we once again settle? And this time settle for the worse of two evils.

There are actually good people to run for the Presidency. Unfortunately the democrats and the MSM have already swiftboated a lot of them. But there is still people like Bobby Jindal. It is still a little early to give up and support someone like Hillary that has NEVER accomplished a damn thing other then be a democrat. You and I wouldn't even know who she was if it wasn't for Bill.

No matter what we think after Bush it was good that the Republican party wasn't rewarded with the economy the way it was. The economy, as you say, isn't any better and it is time to spank the democrat party, just as republicans did to Cantor but I having doubts we have the back bone to do it. Never the less Hillary isn't the answer.

I love the idiocies spouted by the right. :lol: It's funny how you credit Reagan's economy while Clinton was president as though we didn't go through a recession between Reagan and Clinton. :eusa_doh: Wouldn't your logic dictate then that Reagan's economy caused the recession in 1990? It's also amusing to watch righties erroneously credit Reagan with the boom under Clinton since we all know you would have quickly called it the "Clinton economy" had we not experienced a boom during the Golden Era under him.

Your delusions aside, it was the explosiveness of the Internet which largely fueled the economy ... what was Reagan's contribution to the Internet??

As far as your nonsense about who's to blame for the collapse of the economy ... that falls at the feet of Bush & Republicants...

"Thanks to our policies, homeownership in America is at an alltime high." - George Bush, 2004 RNC acceptance speech

And with the state of affairs in the US and the world I would take magic underwear over the magic negro. (reference to a Rush bit)

WHy? Frankly, he's managed to fix a lot of the shit Bush fucked up, and frankly, i never got the impression Romney even understood how badly Bush fucked everything up.

Forum List

Back