🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the GOP mention that hillary is married to the Waco mass murderer?

It's evidence in a crime. It's part of the public record. There's no reason it shouldn't be available to the public in the form of an impartial technical examination.

WACOGoodJobGenBillHillaryMed.jpg

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

That's exactly what Timothy McVeigh used to say.

Get educated before you run your mouth again...

From the official record of April 19.

11:17 – 12:04 According to the government, a series of remarks such as "I want a fire", "Keep that fire going", and "Do you think I could light this soon?" indicate that the Branch Davidians have started setting fire to the complex around 11:30.[69]:15–19[70]:287 Surviving Branch Davidians testified that Coleman fuel had been poured, and fire experts in Danforth's report agree "without question" that people inside the complex had started multiple accelerated fires.[69]:15–19, appendixes D and E

Any explanation that begins with "According to the government".....is already suspect.

For some reason the fool repubs don't talk about it but it's a fact that bill clinton killed 80 some americans at waco in 1993. Burned them alive - including 30 kids. And then he threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk.

This is no conspiracy theory. Everyone agrees clinton did this and hillary is married to this psychopath. I say bring it up.

for some reason you and facts aren't friends .... David Koresh was the person who murder those people, not the clintons ... but you republicans should be very scared ... when Hillary takes the white house and we all know she will ... you'll have to get use to people being treated fairly ....

It's evidence in a crime. It's part of the public record. There's no reason it shouldn't be available to the public in the form of an impartial technical examination.

does whack Job come to mind when you read this post ???

Last edited by a moderator:

11:17 – 12:04 According to the government, a series of remarks such as "I want a fire", "Keep that fire going", and "Do you think I could light this soon?" indicate that the Branch Davidians have started setting fire to the complex around 11:30.[69]:15–19[70]:287 Surviving Branch Davidians testified that Coleman fuel had been poured, and fire experts in Danforth's report agree "without question" that people inside the complex had started multiple accelerated fires.[69]:15–19, appendixes D and E

Any explanation that begins with "According to the government".....is already suspect.

If you're a moron and paranoid freak...

Right...You got me....What was I thinking. The government never lies...:eusa_liar: :doubt:

If he hadn't started shooting, which was murder, we'd have the evidence. They knock, you answer, not you start shooting. Normal, sane people know this. He didn't, or, he had things to hide, like illegally modified weapons...

Supposedly the government has the evidence. They just won't let anyone see it. Nevermind the shootout and crispy kids, why won't the government allow any one to examine the evidence that so clearly proves the Branch Davidians were breaking the law?
Because it's none of your business, and they had no right to shoot government agents performing their legal duties.

I am not sure how they handled the situation from the beginning was legal. They stormed in, shot Koresch as he stood in the door way unarmed and then attacked the compound. Remember the scenes of they shooting blindly through a window from a roof top? Who does that? Obviously they were not in a defensive position they were on offense. What if they would have had a real plan and didn't just want a shoot out and would have pulled back when the firing first started? Firing which I believe they started. Or better yet arrested the whole lot of them when they left Mt. Caramel.

Last edited:

What we know is that the Davidians did not threaten anyone prior to the ATF raid.

We know that they were fed a diet of paranoid end times lectures and so should have the ATF.

We know that the government KNEW that the element of surprise was blown.

The government knew what might happen and went in anyways and, in my opinion, started the fight. There was video on the news that day of the start of the siege. I have never seen that video again.

As for the results of them driving "tanks" into the building, inserting gas that is not legal according to the UN, and the fires that started. Had the government handled the situation a little bit differently none of that had to happen. The adults had a choice the children did not. What happened that day and what you are reading on this board shows the true callousness of the liberals towards children. To them I believe the children needlessly dying is just a delayed abortion.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/waco-a-new-revelation/

Last edited:

Because then the GOP would have to explain how the GOP controlled congress investigated the matter and found the law enforcement agencies did not start the fires, and that the administration had not acted criminally.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CRPT-104hrpt749/pdf/CRPT-104hrpt749.pdf

Last edited:

Because then the GOP would have to explain how the GOP controlled congress investigated the matter and found the law enforcement agencies did not start the fires, and that the administration had not acted criminally.

Bet you also believe that the NSA didn't spy on us, the IRS didn't target the Tea Party, and that F&F was simply a misunderstanding.... the Gov't, the same one that wrote that bullshit, said so!

29442_image.jpg

Watch from the last 15 minutes and see Hillary's involvement or at least see the connection between Waco, Vince Foster and Hillary. She is not worthy to be president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8r7Yxz3P8#t=6502]The WACO WTF ...A New Revelation 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Problem is that the evidence needed is missing.

You need to actually read what you provided, not just the minority opinion. We know that the democrats circled the wagons and Clinton formed a crisis management team to deal with the report. One does not do that if they don't have something to hide. Bottom line the government can do almost anything they want, like kill four Americans, and get away scotch free.

Bet you also believe that the NSA didn't spy on us, the IRS didn't target the Tea Party, and that F&F was simply a misunderstanding.... the Gov't, the same one that wrote that bullshit, said so!

29442_image.jpg

Didja ever think that maybe Obama thinks those men are not terrorists but freedom fighters?

They burned themselves up. The Davidians' started the fires in a mass suicide. But by all means, Republicans should make this an issue during the election cycle. Y'all can't campaign on Benghazi alone.

29442_image.jpg

Didja ever think that maybe Obama thinks those men are not terrorists but freedom fighters?

2150eg2.jpg

Forum List

Back