🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should The Uranium-One FBI Informant Be Allowed To Tell His Story Of Bribery With Bill And Hillary?

Should he be allowed to testify?

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sure. I don't care if Hillary goes down along with Trump and his family of traitors.

You mentally ill mental case. President Trump has nothing to do with the Crooked Hillary, Slick Willie, Obama and their traitorous friends' treasonous scandal.

He's under a gag order issued by the Obama Justice Department. Lynch told him he'd face prosecution if he talked.

Here's his attorney from Lou Dobbs tonight:
BOOM! Attorney Toensing: My Client Knows What Russians Were Saying During Bribery of Clintons (VIDEO)
I think that Pres.Trump can grant him immunity for his testimony in order to fry a bigger fish..

§ 719.112 Authority to grant immunity from prosecution.
(a)General. In certain cases involving more than one participant, the interests of justice may make it advisable to grant immunity, either transactional or testimonial, to one or more of the participants in the offense in consideration for their testifying for the Government or the defense in the investigation and/or the trial of the principal offender. 32 CFR 719.112 - Authority to grant immunity from prosecution.

He's under a gag order issued by the Obama Justice Department. Lynch told him he'd face prosecution if he talked.

BOOM! Attorney Toensing: My Client Knows What Russians Were Saying During Bribery of Clintons (VIDEO)
I think that Pres.Trump can grant him immunity for his testimony in order to fry a bigger fish..

§ 719.112 Authority to grant immunity from prosecution.
(a)General. In certain cases involving more than one participant, the interests of justice may make it advisable to grant immunity, either transactional or testimonial, to one or more of the participants in the offense in consideration for their testifying for the Government or the defense in the investigation and/or the trial of the principal offender. 32 CFR 719.112 - Authority to grant immunity from prosecution.
Sessions needs to lift the gag order then.

The 1,654th thread by this clown that will have the same fate as all of his others.
End up in the dead letter file going nowhere.

Kind of like y'alls collusion stuff.

Sure. I don't care if Hillary goes down along with Trump and his family of traitors.

Except there is absolutely NO PROOF that Trump has done anything corrupt yet.
Can we at least wait until the Left has fabricated some concrete evidence before calling Trump corrupt please?

TYVM

Tell ya what......

I'm sick and tired of the BS from Washington....sometimes seems they ALL cover for each other.

Let's get this fucking evidence OUT AND IN THE OPEN and prosecute some criminals already or the whole fucking thing (INCLUDING TRUMP) is another game of good cop bad cop played against the American people.

Seems NOBODY in the swamp ever goes to jail for ANYTHING!

SICK OF IT !
Aren't you ???

Except there is absolutely NO PROOF that Trump has done anything corrupt yet.
Can we at least wait until the Left has fabricated some concrete evidence before calling Trump corrupt please?

TYVM

I do think there is proof or Mueller would have ended this long ago. But keep believing what Trump tells you.

Forum List

Back