Should there be a transfer fee to every person sending money to their “home country” if they can’t prove they are here legally?

Yes and proudly so

I know we cannot escape from globalism entirely but we need to do it intelligently
So you want the 100+ countries that make iPhone to be reduced and that country to be US...

If one country was to make an iPhone it would probably be China...

You know Apple doesn't how to make screens, Samsung make the best screens, so Apple get there screens from Samsung in South Korea...

So do you want Apple to make an inferior product or much more expensive? Are you happy with that?

The lady at Wal Mart has no way to determine who is here legally and who is not. It's quite sad that it seems we want to put enforcement on some person working a counter at Wal Mart as opposed to those who are supposed to be in charge of enforcing the law against those who write them their pay checks to start with.
Thread.

Illegals aliens sent home $550 billion in 2019. if we were to levy a 30% transfer fee, the approximately $160 billion they and their children cost us would be covered. Shouldn’t illegals cover their own costs rather than saddle honest Americans with the billions of expense associated with them?

Make it 51%

😂 So that means they're illegals???? 😆😆🤣😂
by that standard, neither is briprat. Not to be a bitch, but I mostly ignore her because like Barbara Bush, I don't clutter my beautiful mind with some things. LOL

by that standard, neither is briprat. Not to be a bitch, but I mostly ignore her because like Barbara Bush, I don't clutter my beautiful mind with some things. LOL

Barbara Bush went to my school in Charleston.

So you want the 100+ countries that make iPhone to be reduced and that country to be US...
No I dont

It would be nice but not necessary

What I do want is no further investment in china

Iphone production there should be moved to southeast asia and other suitable countries

If they have a child born in America they are eligible for welfare
The kid is eligible because he/she is an American. If we deport the parent, the US pays for foster care too.

But if we don't deport the parent, we create incentive to illegally immigrate. So maybe there needs to be some time period for being here and not getting deported. Or better, you get a green card till the kid's 18, and then you get deported without any hearing if we catch you. And no soc sec or medicare.

And the dreamers just get green cards, and no right to soc sec or medicare. They came here with no right to that.

But they ALL pay payroll taxes.

The kid is eligible because he/she is an American. If we deport the parent, the US pays for foster care too.

But if we don't deport the parent, we create incentive to illegally immigrate. So maybe there needs to be some time period for being here and not getting deported. Or better, you get a green card till the kid's 18, and then you get deported without any hearing if we catch you. And no soc sec or medicare.

And the dreamers just get green cards, and no right to soc sec or medicare. They came here with no right to that.

But they ALL pay payroll taxes.No one is stopping the parent from taking their kids with them. In fact, if the are under 18, it should be mandatory.

Just deport them all.

But they ALL pay payroll taxes.
Some mexican women return to mexico with the child and collect a monthly welfare check sent to a lawyer on the US side

Some mexican women return to mexico with the child and collect a monthly welfare check sent to a lawyer on the US side
I dunno that the Sup Ct ever said we have to pay AFDC (or medical or housing) to a citizen not living here.

Thats a big sticking point for Dreamers and Dreamer supporters

But to me its non negotiable

Forum List

Back