Should this be classified a crime?

It is just food. Or non food.

You should treat it as you would any other non food animal.

Not like they are being forced to eat the bacon.

Muslims are just required not to consume pork.
Jews are not forbidden from touching pigs, they are raised for drug and bomb sniffing in Israel.

Not nice, but much a do about nothing

A pair of gloves, paper towel and vinegar. Less than a minute and no harm

This mega fear of anything pig is way over blown. That is the problem when people rely on myths and superstition instead of facts or logic.

Even eating pork can be permitted for survival when halal is not available. Muslims really should be taught their religion

............................................now in iran the threat is swine flu with over 100 deaths in the last six weeks

Animal cruelty and religious bigotry at the same time...both hallmarks of mature, adult behavior.

Animal cruelty and religious bigotry at the same time...both hallmarks of mature, adult behavior.
You just might have a point on that first statement (about having a pig hang out with Muslims)...

Even pigs can have standards....

If you can think of a similar thing done to a Christian - whatever that answer is, same....
I don't think anyone should have a criminal record for something like this, whatever the building, it's not really even vandalism, as no damage done. Is that what you mean?

I'm just saying if this was done to a Christian church, no one would care.

If you can think of a similar thing done to a Christian - whatever that answer is, same....
I don't think anyone should have a criminal record for something like this, whatever the building, it's not really even vandalism, as no damage done. Is that what you mean?

I'm just saying if this was done to a Christian church, no one would care.
Thanks. Sorry I was being a bit dense :)

Someone wrapped pieces of bacon around the door handles of a mosque in Las Vegas.
Once upon a time, an antic such as this would probably have been called a prank.
Now it is a hate crime and the police are hunting for the guy who did it.
Should someone who does such a thing be criminalised?

Man caught on video wrapping door knobs of Las Vegas mosque with bacon
Well if you leave it to the left it's a hate crime and you should do 20 yrs min. Wonder what the left will do when they hang all the lgbt and the atheist, etc, etc, should sharia law come to America. What will they do, probably ask the right for help, sorry unamerican bastards...

Forum List

Back