Should this child receive asylum or be deported? Republicans think it depends

The left doesn't want the US to be the worlds policeman, but think we should be the worlds homeless shelter, fuck'em.
What the fuck? Other countries are working to take in the refugees, we need to help these people.

"other countries" still practice slavery and burn "witches"...what other countries do is not the standard we have to meet.
European countries practice slavery and burn witches? Where? This isn't Alabama. LOL.

You said "other countries"..There is no place in europe called "other countries"..you're unhinged...

The left doesn't want the US to be the worlds policeman, but think we should be the worlds homeless shelter, fuck'em.
What the fuck? Other countries are working to take in the refugees, we need to help these people.

"other countries" still practice slavery and burn "witches"...what other countries do is not the standard we have to meet.
European countries practice slavery and burn witches? Where? This isn't Alabama. LOL.

You said "other countries"..There is no place in europe called "other countries"..you're unhinged...
You don't understand the phrase "European countries?" Tell me, what is Europe? I'll wait.

You don't understand the phrase "European countries?" Tell me, what is Europe? I'll wait.

you didn't say european countries, though..you said other countries...

regardless...what european countries, OTHER countries or other planets do, isn't the measure we use to set our standards.

people are not amused that the government is purposely allowing 3rd world peasants with no ties to our culture, heritage, customs or values to bypass our laws and colonize our country while we pay for them.

Why?
Because we need to be decent human beings? Then again, I'm sure you're a pro life Christian who loves them fetuses..

semantic tricks don't work here..maybe in your poli sci 101 class...

refusing to allow 3rd world peasants with no ties to our culture, heritage, customs or values to bypass our laws and colonize our country while we pay for them does not preclude being "decent" human beings.

you don't even pay any taxes, school boy..LMAO..but you pretend to know how other people's tax money should be spent...pretty funny..

Why?
Because we need to be decent human beings? Then again, I'm sure you're a pro life Christian who loves them fetuses..

refusing to allow 3rd world peasants with no ties to our culture, heritage, customs or values to bypass our laws and colonize our country while we pay for them does not preclude being "decent" human beings.

you don't even pay any taxes, school boy..LMAO..but you pretend to know how other people's tax money should be spent...pretty funny..

So you must be a Native American then, right?

Why?

So you want to purposefully import terrorist? ISIS said they will use the refugee stream to send their folks to the US and Europe. You leftist assholes complain we can't do an effective background check on our citizens, how do you propose we weed the bad ones out coming from third world shit holes?

Why?

whatever you say asshole..fuck off.

JesusRefugees_zpsbnleepkp.gif

Why?

whatever you say asshole..fuck off.

So that's a no, then?

I bet at least one of your ancestors was a 3rd world peasant with no ties to "our" culture, heritage, customs or values. I know mine were.

The lunacy never ends..
Should this child receive asylum or be deported? Republicans think it depends | Julio Ricardo Varela
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump exhibited the most blatant example of political hypocrisy when he told FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly on Tuesday that the “unbelievable humanitarian problem” of thecurrent migration crisis gripping the EU would force even him to take action if he were president.

When O’Reilly asked Trump if he would oppose people from the Middle East and Africa from seeking refuge in the United States, Trump said, “I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, with what’s happening, you have to.” He closed with this: “You know, it’s living in hell in Syria, there’s no question about it. They’re living in hell.”

Ironically, there are many others in this world – specifically, people from Mexico and Central America – “living in hell”, yet, in a Trump administration, those individuals would just be “criminals” who must be deported and could never be classified as “refugees”. Americans like Trump can show begrudging compassion towards migrants entering Germany, but they continue to have an aversion to an ongoing crisis that has seen thousands of children and families detained at the southern border since 2013.

This week a report from the Migration Policy Institute said:

Together, the United States and Mexico have apprehended almost 1 million people who originated from the Northern Triangle of Central America in the past five years, and have deported more than 800,000 of them. Many of these were children. Between 2010 and 2014, around 130,000 minors were apprehended and more than 40,000 deported back to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, the three countries that constitute the Northern Triangle.

For Trump and his supporters – as well as the Obama administration, which is carrying out a record number of deportations right now – these almost 1 million people were not “refugees”, despite the fact, as Pedro Moreno Vasquez summarized In XpatNation, the core reasons behind the southern migrant crisis aren’t dissimilar from the one in Europe: Guatemalans experienced an earthquake in 2012; Honduras continues to be plagued by violence; and El Salvador is witnessing its bloodiest year in a decade.

And why would we not deport illegals? You do understand the irony in your beliefs? So let's be the sanctuary for the world and yet not the police for the world? I would like a little less of the police roll, but it's clear we have gone over the edge with the sanctuary roll. The basic rules of success require having the ability to handle the situation.

Let's deal with reality first...

Why?

No such animal, even they migrated here.

I bet at least one of your ancestors was a 3rd world peasant with no ties to "our" culture, heritage, customs or values. I know mine were.

So what does this have to do with our current laws on immigration?

You do realize we live in a country that allows illegal immigrants to use a US issued tax identification number and no one says a word?

Forum List

Back