Should this child receive asylum or be deported? Republicans think it depends

I bet at least one of your ancestors was a 3rd world peasant with no ties to "our" culture, heritage, customs or values. I know mine were.

So what does this have to do with our current laws on immigration?

You do realize with live in a country that allows illegal immigrants to use a US issued tax identification number and no one says a word?

he's just a well protected, partisan agitator...it's his whole routine...

What the fuck? Other countries are working to take in the refugees, we need to help these people.

Why?
Because we need to be decent human beings? Then again, I'm sure you're a pro life Christian who loves them fetuses..

semantic tricks don't work here..maybe in your poli sci 101 class...

refusing to allow 3rd world peasants with no ties to our culture, heritage, customs or values to bypass our laws and colonize our country while we pay for them does not preclude being "decent" human beings.

you don't even pay any taxes, school boy..LMAO..but you pretend to know how other people's tax money should be spent...pretty funny..

So you must be a Native American then, right?

No such animal, even they migrated here.

Of course. Human originated in Africa. There are no "native europeans" either.

But they were here first.

I bet at least one of your ancestors was a 3rd world peasant with no ties to "our" culture, heritage, customs or values. I know mine were.

You do realize with live in a country that allows illegal immigrants to use a US issued tax identification number and no one says a word?

"Well protected"?

By what? The fact that I'm on staff? What does that "protect" me from?

"Well protected"?

By what? The fact that I'm on staff? What does that "protect" me from?
fuck off, bitch

Tejas invader logic!

Who were the original peoples to populate North America? They would have a prior claim to Land which far predates any others, by 12-13 thousand years, but maybe even longer. Even the word tejas, the origin for Texas, is the Caddo Indian word for friend which was in use before even the Spanish arrived.

Because we need to be decent human beings? Then again, I'm sure you're a pro life Christian who loves them fetuses..

refusing to allow 3rd world peasants with no ties to our culture, heritage, customs or values to bypass our laws and colonize our country while we pay for them does not preclude being "decent" human beings.

you don't even pay any taxes, school boy..LMAO..but you pretend to know how other people's tax money should be spent...pretty funny..

And?

Tejas invader logic!

Who were the original peoples to populate North America? They would have a prior claim to Land which far predates any others, by 12-13 thousand years, but maybe even longer. Even the word tejas, the origin for Texas, is the Caddo Indian word for friend which was in use before even the Spanish arrived.

And?

Tejas invader logic!

And?
And the obvious...you are in error!

And?

...and that's why we call them "Native Americans!

Tejas invader logic!

And?
And the obvious...you are in error!

Really? You just admitted I was correct.

And?

...and that's why we call them "Native Americans!

A prog pushing an oxymoron, go figure. You just admitted they weren't "native", and since the continent hadn't yet been named, they weren't "american" either. Native-American is a modern progressive label, just like all the hyphenated progressive BS labels.

The left doesn't want the US to be the worlds policeman, but think we should be the worlds homeless shelter, fuck'em.
What the fuck? Other countries are working to take in the refugees, we need to help these people.

"other countries" still practice slavery and burn "witches"...what other countries do is not the standard we have to meet.
so do we pal! goddamn you're ignorant

The 21st-Century Version of Slavery Is Widespread In America

"other countries" still practice slavery and burn "witches"...what other countries do is not the standard we have to meet.
European countries practice slavery and burn witches? Where? This isn't Alabama. LOL.

You said "other countries"..There is no place in europe called "other countries"..you're unhinged...
You don't understand the phrase "European countries?" Tell me, what is Europe? I'll wait.

you didn't say european countries, though..you said other countries...

regardless...what european countries, OTHER countries or other planets do, isn't the measure we use to set our standards.

people are not amused that the government is purposely allowing 3rd world peasants with no ties to our culture, heritage, customs or values to bypass our laws and colonize our country while we pay for them.
rationalize much?

deport. all. illegals.

blind, crippled or crazy...women, men, children. Back to their native country.

Nothing to it.

Yup America isn't a dumping ground for everyone that wants an escape from their own country for whatever reason.

We are broke folks and bringing these people here means that we taxpayers will have to support them.

Nope. They can sink or swim in their own country or try to get into another country as long as it isn't the US of A.

Why?

if you ancestors migrated here 40,000 years ago there is no argument by rational people that they would be after a few generations indigenous .

deport. all. illegals.

Nothing to it.

Yup America isn't a dumping ground for everyone that wants an escape from their own country for whatever reason.

We are broke folks and bringing these people here means that we taxpayers will have to support them.

Nope. They can sink or swim in their own country or try to get into another country as long as it isn't the US of A.
if that's true then we should dismantle the statue of liberty because it has this "
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
engraved on it.

deport. all. illegals.

Nothing to it.

if that's true then we should dismantle the statue of liberty because it has this "
engraved on it.

Sure. The statue of liberty if from another time.

That was when America was a giant empty land and people from every where were welcome to help settle it.

Its not empty anymore and the only immigrants I want to see are those who come here legally.

deport. all. illegals.

Nothing to it.

engraved on it.

Sure. The statue of liberty if from another time.

That was when America was a giant empty land and people from every where were welcome to help settle it.

Its not empty anymore and the only immigrants I want to see are those who come here legally.
how bout you suggest that to a majority of Americans and see how fast you get laughed out of town...

Forum List

Back