Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Underlings can't compel their superiors to do a damn thing.
Well, this is where you are getting confused. The subpoena would not be issued by Mueller, it would be issued by a federal grand jury. Trump is the chief executive, not "dictator of the judicial branch".
Hmmm, yeah, he is the dicator of the Judicial branch. He's dictator of the entire executive branch. That's what it means to be the President, doofus.

Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.
After all that has come into the light, who can trust the justice system right now.
I personally feel that the facts have already been laid on the table and there is nothing.
Now, I think that they are trying to set Trump up for a 'GOTCHYA' question to try
and nail him with a perjury charge not related to the Russia debacle.

And then afterward repeated his lie about millions of illegal voters, demonstrating the fact that he still did not accept those results as legitimate. .

Those results were irrelevant not legitimate at all. The electoral college is how Presidents are elected.

But in any event, President Trump thinks that millions of illegal popular votes were cast against him, and that is his opinion.

I haven't seen any proof that our President is "lying" here, just a difference in opinion. If Mrs. Clinton or anyone else wants to go through the effort to show she won the popular vote and that all of her votes were legit- no deceased, no illegals, no felons- they haven't so far.

Oh Sweet Baby Cheesus. It is not up to Ms Clinton or anyone else to prove there was no voter fraud. That would be up to Donald Trump to prove that "3 million illegal aliens voted".

He tried and failed miserably. Kris Kobach was sent home.

a reason for the subpoena is always given. and most individuals are not the president of the US. so try again.

Sorry - Trump is a "subject" of this investigation and will be compelled to appear.
Learn something
What to do when you are subpoenaed -- Separation orders -- Sanctions | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
no he isn't. Rosenstein stated so. so you're asking for a president to entrap himself in a lie.

Well if he wouldn't lie he wouldn't entrap himself. Pretty easy don't you think?
no it isn't. ask clinton. if someone asks fifty questions and asks the same question in just a tweaked way and creates a different answer can be seen as lying. it's entrapment. it's all it is. next?

BTW, he wants to ask him questions, give him the questions up front and let him answer in writing. what's mueller afraid of?

And then afterward repeated his lie about millions of illegal voters, demonstrating the fact that he still did not accept those results as legitimate. .

Those results were irrelevant not legitimate at all. The electoral college is how Presidents are elected.

But in any event, President Trump thinks that millions of illegal popular votes were cast against him, and that is his opinion.

I haven't seen any proof that our President is "lying" here, just a difference in opinion. If Mrs. Clinton or anyone else wants to go through the effort to show she won the popular vote and that all of her votes were legit- no deceased, no illegals, no felons- they haven't so far.

Oh Sweet Baby Cheesus. It is not up to Ms Clinton or anyone else to prove there was no voter fraud. That would be up to Donald Trump to prove that "3 million illegal aliens voted".

Trump won, he doesn't care. he believes what he believes. you can prove him wrong by doing what was just suggested. otherwise so fking what?

It seems highly unlikely that anything from eight to ten years ago would have anything to do with the 2016 election.
I will chalk this up to lacjk of effort on your part, as I can easily dream up scenarios where business dealings from only 8 short years ago would come into play in the actions of the Trump family and his inner circle, oneothat was apparently populated by people with myriad Russian business and criminal dealings.
I will chalk your response up to an overactive imagination and remind you that in the year plus and counting that the Mueller investigation has been going on not one member of the Trump family or anyone in his campaigns inner circle has been charged with anything related to the stated purpose of the investigation Russian attempts to interfere in the election and possible collusion. To quote the late Charles Krauthammer this is an investigation in search of crime.

Last edited:
no he isn't. Rosenstein stated so.
Wrong. He stated Trump is not a target. You need to slow down.

jc is a fan of alternative facts. :wink:
name an alternate fact I believe in?

For starters - Go learn the difference between a "target" and a "subject".
You claimed he wasn't a subject - that is an alternative fact Gomer.
Tired of holding your hand - Google for yourself

I ;quoted the Rosenstein comments. I need to do nothing more. again, one would have to state the crime to subpoena a sitting president. until you understand that, you will remain stupid.

And BTW, to be factual, you said he was a subject not me.

Last edited:
a reason for the subpoena is always given. and most individuals are not the president of the US. so try again.

Sorry - Trump is a "subject" of this investigation and will be compelled to appear.
Learn something
What to do when you are subpoenaed -- Separation orders -- Sanctions | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
no he isn't. Rosenstein stated so. so you're asking for a president to entrap himself in a lie.

Well if he wouldn't lie he wouldn't entrap himself. Pretty easy don't you think?
no it isn't. ask clinton. if someone asks fifty questions and asks the same question in just a tweaked way and creates a different answer can be seen as lying. it's entrapment. it's all it is. next?
What is Dear Leader afraid Of? A tweaked question, surely a super genius such as him will see right through that.
BTW, he wants to ask him questions, give him the questions up front and let him answer in writing. what's mueller afraid of?

Learn something

Trumplings know that their Orange God can't construct a single sentence not containing a lie of one sort or another.
DJT's attorneys know that too - He lies even to them!

Parsing words, huh? Well, tell us what they have on Trump after a year and a half?

President Trump has other things to do- like creation of millions of jobs, reviving the military, peace in Korea- he doesn't have time to "prove" this to the satisfaction of libtards- even if that was possible.

I ;quoted the Rosenstein comments. I need to nothing more. again, one would have to state the crime to subpoena a sitting president. until you understand that, you will remain stupid.

Yes, and Rosenstein said he wasn't a TARGET - Jesus, go away :rolleyes:

Under Justice Department policy, a target is someone who is believed to have committed a crime and is likely to face charges, while a subject is someone whose conduct is within the scope of an investigation, said Lisa Kern Griffin, a former federal prosecutor and a professor at Duke University School of Law.

The Washington Post reported earlier this month that Trump is a subject of the probe.

Griffin said the assurance from Rosenstein is not significant because the president could yet become a target of the investigation.

“It is possible to progress from being a subject to being a target if the necessary substantive and structural support emerges later,” she said.

Griffin said one reason Trump is being treated as a subject, rather than a target, may be that Rosenstein is operating under assumption that a sitting president cannot be indicted.​

U.S. must find alternatives to detaining children, migrants - U.N

Learn something

Trumplings know that their Orange God can't construct a single sentence not containing a lie of one sort or another.
DJT's attorneys know that too - He lies even to them!
Name a president who didn't lie? I'll be waiting for your answer. :rolleyes-41:

quote me saying that goober

President Trump has other things to do- like creation of millions of jobs, reviving the military, peace in Korea- he doesn't have time to "prove" this to the satisfaction of libtards- even if that was possible.
dude he just proved that with the latest EO he signed. nothing will ever satisfy the leftists. It's useless and a waste of time and energy.

Forum List

Back