Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Yeah, the Mueller investigation. Initiated by whom? Peter Strzok, you say?

A guy that's most likely about to be a guest in Leavenworth. We'll see what happens next week. I expect a trap has been set, and the corrupt ones will jump right into it.

After all that has come into the light, who can trust the justice system right now.
This is a copout. A hedge. Smoke and mirrors.
No it's not, that is as legit as it gets...it doesn't get any more legit right now. Maybe in the future the landscape will change, but for now it has been admitted that there was bias in the justice dept. Heads rolled over it.
Nah, not buying it sorry. That is just your rhetorical hedge., In case things don't go well for Trump. Thanks for opining, though.

well yes you do. you have Rosenstein saying trump is not a target. so it's obvious, they have nothing. care to challenge that?

You idiot - I said that he was a "SUBJECT" of the investigation. You then said "no he's not" and proceeded to give us the "TARGET" quote.

On your own Orangeling Loser :rolleyes:
cause that's what he said. so right now he isn't a target. why would someone be a subject of something and still not a target? are you into semantics? too funny.

#173 Dopey

After all that has come into the light, who can trust the justice system right now.
This is a copout. A hedge. Smoke and mirrors.
No it's not, that is as legit as it gets...it doesn't get any more legit right now. Maybe in the future the landscape will change, but for now it has been admitted that there was bias in the justice dept. Heads rolled over it.
Nah, not buying it sorry. That is just your rhetorical hedge., In case things don't go well for Trump. Thanks for opining, though.
:laughing0301: I wasn't asking you to buy it, I was just stating the facts in regards to admitted bias in which Horowitz of the FBI had stated as much.
Keep your head in the sand and you'll never have to admit anything.

A guy that's most likely about to be a guest in Leavenworth. We'll see what happens next week. I expect a trap has been set, and the corrupt ones will jump right into it.

Yes - 8 days .... wasn't it you who predicted so yesterday? :D

any-day-now.jpg

who hires federal judges?
Nobody does. They are nominated by the president and appointed by the Senate. Please go find answers to your simple questions on your own, so you can come to the discussion as an informed participant, instead of someone begging everyone to spoonfeed him basic info. Thanks in advance.
yep, nominates. it's called control right? hmmm what's the difference?
Just state your points. Nobody is here to be your prop. Or, don't. I will not be spending any more time on your inane questions.

We'll see what happens next week. I expect a trap has been set, and the corrupt ones will jump right into it.

President Trump plays his lib adversaries like a virtuoso.

He understands them better than they understand them selves. He's smarter than they are , he's richer than they are, he has a nicer apartment than they do. And they aren't president.

This is not going to end very nicely for Mueller, Comey, McCabe, etc.

BTW, the smartest liberal out there is Kim Jong Un. He realized that President Trump wasn't going to be pushed around.

well yes you do. you have Rosenstein saying trump is not a target. so it's obvious, they have nothing. care to challenge that?

You idiot - I said that he was a "SUBJECT" of the investigation. You then said "no he's not" and proceeded to give us the "TARGET" quote.

On your own Orangeling Loser :rolleyes:
cause that's what he said. so right now he isn't a target. why would someone be a subject of something and still not a target? are you into semantics? too funny.

#173 Dopey
what about #173?

Yes - 8 days .... wasn't it you who predicted so yesterday? :D

any-day-now.jpg

Goodlatte, Gowdy Press Rosenstein, Wray on Withholding Documents from Congress - United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform

The slime will be extracted from the DOJ and FBI.

The IG report signaled the beginning of the end of the Mueller investigation.

Well if he wouldn't lie he wouldn't entrap himself. Pretty easy don't you think?

Trumplings know that their Orange God can't construct a single sentence not containing a lie of one sort or another.
DJT's attorneys know that too - He lies even to them!
Name a president who didn't lie? I'll be waiting for your answer. :rolleyes-41:

Name a person that never lied. Point is Rump lies just to lie, it is in his DNA HE cannot help himself. He lied about shit he doesn't have to and isn't the least bit important. It is pathological.
wanna answer my question, or are just setting up a strawman scenario for yourself, son?

I answered your question numbnuts, when I said name me a person that doesn't lie, that would include Rump and all other presidents. Now why does he lie about everything tin man?
Pretty bold statement especially when I said the same thing. But.....you saying that Trump lies about everything? Everything, that means 100% of the time. Which is just damn funny. I'm beginning to think you lie a lot to try and prove yourself.

who hires federal judges?
Nobody does. They are nominated by the president and appointed by the Senate. Please go find answers to your simple questions on your own, so you can come to the discussion as an informed participant, instead of someone begging everyone to spoonfeed him basic info. Thanks in advance.
yep, nominates. it's called control right? hmmm what's the difference?
Just state your points. Nobody is here to be your prop. Or, don't. I will not be spending any more time on your inane questions.
there you go.

Trumplings know that their Orange God can't construct a single sentence not containing a lie of one sort or another.

Name a person that never lied. Point is Rump lies just to lie, it is in his DNA HE cannot help himself. He lied about shit he doesn't have to and isn't the least bit important. It is pathological.
wanna answer my question, or are just setting up a strawman scenario for yourself, son?

I answered your question numbnuts, when I said name me a person that doesn't lie, that would include Rump and all other presidents. Now why does he lie about everything tin man?
Pretty bold statement especially when I said the same thing. But.....you saying that Trump lies about everything? Everything, that means 100% of the time. Which is just damn funny. I'm beginning to think you lie a lot to try and prove yourself.
that poster lies a lot because he has no integrity. Trump embellishes. it isn't lying. no matter how many times they wish to say it.

Let's see how do i say tis, oh ya, nice straw man.

that poster lies a lot because he has no integrity. Trump embellishes. it isn't lying. no matter how many times they wish to say it.

Only Congress can stop tearing children out of their mothers arms. I can't do it with an executive order.
Next day - Tried to make himself the hero by doing just that.
Dude- that's not an "embellishment" ...
It's a straight up LIE

Hey, I was replying to your own words and I took nothing out of context. You want to make yourself
look foolish, that's on you and no one else.

You're talking about integrity?:5_1_12024::blahblah::lame2::spinner: 9:th_believecrap:

Only Congress can stop tearing children out of their mothers arms. I can't do it with an executive order.
Next day - Tried to make himself the hero by doing just that.
Dude- that's not an "embellishment" ...
It's a straight up LIE
he did what he did because the congress said no. crying chuckie even offered his pen. Trump did what they asked to shut them up. seemed to change the outrage to something else which clearly shows the separating wasn't the issue. genius.

Hey, I was replying to your own words and I took nothing out of context. You want to make yourself
look foolish, that's on you and no one else.

So you are a straw man.

You're talking about integrity?:5_1_12024::blahblah::lame2::spinner: 9:th_believecrap:
I have a lot of integrity. I never lie. I have the class to apologize when i error. being able to say you are wrong is the greatest piece of integrity. ask any of the leftist in here, that I have and will always apologize when I am wrong.

I have a lot of integrity. I never lie. I have the class to apologize when i error. being able to say you are wrong is the greatest piece of integrity. ask any of the leftist in here, that I have and will always apologize when I am wrong.

Then fucking apologize for claiming Trump wasn't a "subject".

Shit man - we're done here. :bye1:

Forum List

Back