Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
watch the new series Condor. want to see a series about russia russia> LOL. wow, it shows how simple it is to create a coup.

Trump is a loose canon - even if he's done nothing wrong he's almost certain to perjure himself.

Mueller ought to agree to set a 'high bar' for any perjury charge that could be brought against Trump. Then Trump should agree to the interview - unless he has done something illegal. If that's the case he should make a deal with Pence to pardon him and then resign from the Presidency.

Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

not if the lying sob wants to keep his job - so YES !

Well, tell us what they have on Trump after a year and a half? :wink:

A year and two months - Nobody knows what Bob has except an iron clad case for obstruction.

You'll need to be patient Trumpling - Tick Tock! :)

tic-tock-tick-tock-thats-the-sound-of-the-mueller-27826159.png

a reason for the subpoena is always given. and most individuals are not the president of the US. so try again.

Sorry - Trump is a "subject" of this investigation and will be compelled to appear.
Learn something
What to do when you are subpoenaed -- Separation orders -- Sanctions | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
no he isn't. Rosenstein stated so. so you're asking for a president to entrap himself in a lie.

Well if he wouldn't lie he wouldn't entrap himself. Pretty easy don't you think?

Trumplings know that their Orange God can't construct a single sentence not containing a lie of one sort or another.
DJT's attorneys know that too - He lies even to them!
Name a president who didn't lie? I'll be waiting for your answer. :rolleyes-41:

Name a person that never lied. Point is Rump lies just to lie, it is in his DNA HE cannot help himself. He lied about shit he doesn't have to and isn't the least bit important. It is pathological.

After all that has come into the light, who can trust the justice system right now.
This is a copout. A hedge. Smoke and mirrors.
No it's not, that is as legit as it gets...it doesn't get any more legit right now. Maybe in the future the landscape will change, but for now it has been admitted that there was bias in the justice dept. Heads rolled over it.

who hires federal judges?
Nobody does. They are nominated by the president and appointed by the Senate. Please go find answers to your simple questions on your own, so you can come to the discussion as an informed participant, instead of someone begging everyone to spoonfeed him basic info. Thanks in advance.

Well, tell us what they have on Trump after a year and a half? :wink:

A year and two months - Nobody knows what Bob has except an iron clad case for obstruction.

You'll need to be patient Trumpling - Tick Tock! :)

tic-tock-tick-tock-thats-the-sound-of-the-mueller-27826159.png
well yes you do. you have Rosenstein saying trump is not a target. so it's obvious, they have nothing. care to challenge that?

Sorry - Trump is a "subject" of this investigation and will be compelled to appear.
Learn something
What to do when you are subpoenaed -- Separation orders -- Sanctions | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
no he isn't. Rosenstein stated so. so you're asking for a president to entrap himself in a lie.

Well if he wouldn't lie he wouldn't entrap himself. Pretty easy don't you think?

Trumplings know that their Orange God can't construct a single sentence not containing a lie of one sort or another.

Name a person that never lied. Point is Rump lies just to lie, it is in his DNA HE cannot help himself. He lied about shit he doesn't have to and isn't the least bit important. It is pathological.
wanna answer my question, or are just setting up a strawman scenario for yourself, son?

who hires federal judges?
Nobody does. They are nominated by the president and appointed by the Senate. Please go find answers to your simple questions on your own, so you can come to the discussion as an informed participant, instead of someone begging everyone to spoonfeed him basic info. Thanks in advance.
yep, nominates. it's called control right? hmmm what's the difference?

well yes you do. you have Rosenstein saying trump is not a target. so it's obvious, they have nothing. care to challenge that?

You idiot - I said that he was a "SUBJECT" of the investigation. You then said "no he's not" and proceeded to give us the "TARGET" quote.

On your own Orangeling Loser :rolleyes:

You idiot - I said that he was a "SUBJECT" of the investigation. You then said "no he's not" and proceeded to give us the "TARGET" quote.

On your own Orangeling Loser :rolleyes:
cause that's what he said. so right now he isn't a target. why would someone be a subject of something and still not a target? are you into semantics? too funny.

wanna answer my question, or are just setting up a strawman scenario for yourself, son?

I answered your question numbnuts, when I said name me a person that doesn't lie, that would include Rump and all other presidents. Now why does he lie about everything tin man?

Forum List

Back