Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
wanna answer my question, or are just setting up a strawman scenario for yourself, son?

I answered your question numbnuts, when I said name me a person that doesn't lie, that would include Rump and all other presidents. Now why does he lie about everything tin man?
Pretty bold statement especially when I said the same thing. But.....you saying that Trump lies about everything? Everything, that means 100% of the time. Which is just damn funny. I'm beginning to think you lie a lot to try and prove yourself.
that poster lies a lot because he has no integrity. Trump embellishes. it isn't lying. no matter how many times they wish to say it.

You're talking about integrity?:5_1_12024::blahblah::lame2::spinner: 9:th_believecrap:
I have a lot of integrity. I never lie. I have the class to apologize when i error. being able to say you are wrong is the greatest piece of integrity. ask any of the leftist in here, that I have and will always apologize when I am wrong.

Never seen it, but I am willing to take you at your word. To say I have no integrity when you know nothing about me is well lying though.

I have a lot of integrity. I never lie. I have the class to apologize when i error. being able to say you are wrong is the greatest piece of integrity. ask any of the leftist in here, that I have and will always apologize when I am wrong.

Then fucking apologize for claiming Trump wasn't a "subject".

Shit man - we're done here. :bye1:
I never said it. I asked you to give me the quote. Until you do that, I never said it.

I answered your question numbnuts, when I said name me a person that doesn't lie, that would include Rump and all other presidents. Now why does he lie about everything tin man?
Pretty bold statement especially when I said the same thing. But.....you saying that Trump lies about everything? Everything, that means 100% of the time. Which is just damn funny. I'm beginning to think you lie a lot to try and prove yourself.
that poster lies a lot because he has no integrity. Trump embellishes. it isn't lying. no matter how many times they wish to say it.

You're talking about integrity?:5_1_12024::blahblah::lame2::spinner: 9:th_believecrap:

Never seen it, but I am willing to take you at your word. To say I have no integrity when you know nothing about me is well lying though.
did you say that trump lies about everything?

I never said it. I asked you to give me the quote. Until you do that, I never said it.
so love, you can't find the quote?

Here ya go Meathead :rolleyes-41:

a reason for the subpoena is always given. and most individuals are not the president of the US. so try again.

Sorry - Trump is a "subject" of this investigation and will be compelled to appear.
Learn something
What to do when you are subpoenaed -- Separation orders -- Sanctions | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
no he isn't. Rosenstein stated so. so you're asking for a president to entrap himself in a lie.

Here ya go Meathead :rolleyes-41:

a reason for the subpoena is always given. and most individuals are not the president of the US. so try again.

Sorry - Trump is a "subject" of this investigation and will be compelled to appear.
Learn something
What to do when you are subpoenaed -- Separation orders -- Sanctions | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
no he isn't. Rosenstein stated so. so you're asking for a president to entrap himself in a lie.
I can see where you think I implied 'subject'. therefore, I am wrong. I implied he was. I apologize.

Semantics my friend, now lie to me and sy you have never used them.

still semantics

Semantics my friend, now lie to me and sy you have never used them.
I'm not sure your answer to my question. so I have no idea what semantics you refer to.

Only Congress can stop tearing children out of their mothers arms. I can't do it with an executive order.
Next day - Tried to make himself the hero by doing just that.
Dude- that's not an "embellishment" ...
It's a straight up LIE
The Supreme Court will overturn his EO, and the douchebag Dims in Congress are the ones who will be pushing the court to do it.

You have almost 3000 posts in here. He knows plenty about you, like how you lie all the time.

You have almost 3000 posts in here. He knows plenty about you, like how you lie all the time.

How the fuck would you know? You like the Orange idiot lie like most breath!

TRUMP should agree to a public interview with Mueller, or let Mueller send his questions and TRUMP can tweet his answers.

Underlings can't compel their superiors to do a damn thing.
Well, this is where you are getting confused. The subpoena would not be issued by Mueller, it would be issued by a federal grand jury. Trump is the chief executive, not "dictator of the judicial branch".

You're from around here are ya, the DOJ is part of the executive, not judicial. On the other hand you may just be stupid enough to believe it is.

I just told you. You have 3000 posts in here. They contain a lot of information about you.

For one thing, you lie all the time.

Your profile shows how many times you have submitted a post. I know you lie because every time you post to me it's a lie.

There were actual convictions based on criminal behavior in the Whitewater affair. So far, Mueller has found NOTHING concerning collusion. Therefore, the two investigations are nothing alike.
You do know there are guilty pleas and indictments with more coming, after only a year and a year and a half?

and we do know Donald Jr., colluded with others with the Russians, but collusion in and on what? That is how a crime will be looked at/.. Mueller and nobody credible ever claimed they were looking to indict people on 'collusion'

None of the guilty pleas or indictments have ANYTHING to do with Trump or with collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

The Democrats have wasted their opportunity to create a positive message to draw independents to support them. They wasted the first 2 years of Obama's Presidency to focus on health insurance, instead of dealing with immigration, DACA and and other issues that would have shored up support for them in 2010 and instead lost Congress to the Republicans. I am tired of the short sightedness Democratic Party. We need a real Progressive Party and to cast off these feckless "Dems" whose hate tares us all.

There were actual convictions based on criminal behavior in the Whitewater affair. So far, Mueller has found NOTHING concerning collusion. Therefore, the two investigations are nothing alike.
You do know there are guilty pleas and indictments with more coming, after only a year and a year and a half?

and we do know Donald Jr., colluded with others with the Russians, but collusion in and on what? That is how a crime will be looked at/.. Mueller and nobody credible ever claimed they were looking to indict people on 'collusion'

None of the guilty pleas or indictments have ANYTHING to do with Trump or with collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

The Democrats have wasted their opportunity to create a positive message to draw independents to support them. They wasted the first 2 years of Obama's Presidency to focus on health insurance, instead of dealing with immigration, DACA and and other issues that would have shored up support for them in 2010 and instead lost Congress to the Republicans. I am tired of the short sightedness Democratic Party. We need a real Progressive Party and to cast off these feckless "Dems" whose hate tares us all.
Wait till the shit hits the fan
Jeff Bonney shared a link.
1 hr

About this article

'This dude has all the tapes': Tom Arnold says he and Michael Cohen are teaming up to take down Trump
The comedian Tom Arnold says he's teaming up with President Donald Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen to take down…

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Tell me ONE person that Mueller has indicted in regard to collusion by the Trump campaign and the Russians. Not Russians interfering with the election, but for collusion. When you can, I'll take your point of view seriously. Until then, stop wasting my time with your childish sarcasm.

Is that Mueller's charge, indictments "in regard to collusion by the Trump campaign and the Russians?" We already know some people 'colluded with Russian agents, but to and on what? Will you attack any evidence that says there was collusion to commit crimes?

" The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday to oversee the investigation into ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russian officials, dramatically raising the legal and political stakes in an affair that has threatened to engulf Mr. Trump’s four-month-old presidency."

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Why would I attack such evidence?

It sounds pretty innocent when you call it an "interview". Not many people would be willing to testify in a case where they were the targets of an investigation unless they were compelled by a subpoena. Congress couldn't even get Barry Hussein's IRS chief to testify even when she was subpoenaed

I seriously believe that IF Mueller interviews Trump, Trump should smile at each question and exercise his 5th Amendment rights as an answer to each question.

Forum List

Back