Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
You're talking about integrity?:5_1_12024::blahblah::lame2::spinner: 9:th_believecrap:
I have a lot of integrity. I never lie. I have the class to apologize when i error. being able to say you are wrong is the greatest piece of integrity. ask any of the leftist in here, that I have and will always apologize when I am wrong.

Never seen it, but I am willing to take you at your word. To say I have no integrity when you know nothing about me is well lying though.

You're talking about integrity?:5_1_12024::blahblah::lame2::spinner: 9:th_believecrap:
I have a lot of integrity. I never lie. I have the class to apologize when i error. being able to say you are wrong is the greatest piece of integrity. ask any of the leftist in here, that I have and will always apologize when I am wrong.

Never seen it, but I am willing to take you at your word. To say I have no integrity when you know nothing about me is well lying though.

You have almost 3000 posts in here. He knows plenty about you, like how you lie all the time.

How the fuck would you know? You like the Orange idiot lie like most breath!
Your profile shows how many times you have submitted a post. I know you lie because every time you post to me it's a lie.

Crybrat, you do not know the truth, your whole life is a lie. Let your parents of the hook and no e in with the original tree! You fucking tarde can paint each other's nails and talk about how you would duck each other. It will be beautiful!

It sounds pretty innocent when you call it an "interview". Not many people would be willing to testify in a case where they were the targets of an investigation unless they were compelled by a subpoena. Congress couldn't even get Barry Hussein's IRS chief to testify even when she was subpoenaed

I seriously believe that IF Mueller interviews Trump, Trump should smile at each question and exercise his 5th Amendment rights as an answer to each question.
Well he's not that much of a dummy He lies every time he opens his mouth

It sounds pretty innocent when you call it an "interview". Not many people would be willing to testify in a case where they were the targets of an investigation unless they were compelled by a subpoena. Congress couldn't even get Barry Hussein's IRS chief to testify even when she was subpoenaed

I seriously believe that IF Mueller interviews Trump, Trump should smile at each question and exercise his 5th Amendment rights as an answer to each question.

I hope he does!

that poster lies a lot because he has no integrity. Trump embellishes. it isn't lying. no matter how many times they wish to say it.

that poster lies a lot because he has no integrity. Trump embellishes. it isn't lying. no matter how many times they wish to say it.

You have almost 3000 posts in here. He knows plenty about you, like how you lie all the time.

Learn to use commas so people can understand what you write.

There were actual convictions based on criminal behavior in the Whitewater affair. So far, Mueller has found NOTHING concerning collusion. Therefore, the two investigations are nothing alike.
You do know there are guilty pleas and indictments with more coming, after only a year and a year and a half?

and we do know Donald Jr., colluded with others with the Russians, but collusion in and on what? That is how a crime will be looked at/.. Mueller and nobody credible ever claimed they were looking to indict people on 'collusion'

None of the guilty pleas or indictments have ANYTHING to do with Trump or with collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

The Democrats have wasted their opportunity to create a positive message to draw independents to support them. They wasted the first 2 years of Obama's Presidency to focus on health insurance, instead of dealing with immigration, DACA and and other issues that would have shored up support for them in 2010 and instead lost Congress to the Republicans. I am tired of the short sightedness Democratic Party. We need a real Progressive Party and to cast off these feckless "Dems" whose hate tares us all.
Wait till the shit hits the fan
Jeff Bonney shared a link.
1 hr

About this article

'This dude has all the tapes': Tom Arnold says he and Michael Cohen are teaming up to take down Trump
The comedian Tom Arnold says he's teaming up with President Donald Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen to take down…

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
There were actual convictions based on criminal behavior in the Whitewater affair. So far, Mueller has found NOTHING concerning collusion. Therefore, the two investigations are nothing alike.
You do know there are guilty pleas and indictments with more coming, after only a year and a year and a half?

and we do know Donald Jr., colluded with others with the Russians, but collusion in and on what? That is how a crime will be looked at/.. Mueller and nobody credible ever claimed they were looking to indict people on 'collusion'

None of the guilty pleas or indictments have ANYTHING to do with Trump or with collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

The Democrats have wasted their opportunity to create a positive message to draw independents to support them. They wasted the first 2 years of Obama's Presidency to focus on health insurance, instead of dealing with immigration, DACA and and other issues that would have shored up support for them in 2010 and instead lost Congress to the Republicans. I am tired of the short sightedness Democratic Party. We need a real Progressive Party and to cast off these feckless "Dems" whose hate tares us all.
1 hr

About this article

'This dude has all the tapes': Tom Arnold says he and Michael Cohen are teaming up to take down Trump
The comedian Tom Arnold says he's teaming up with President Donald Trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen to take down…

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Better not miss that episode. Arnold is working on a Vice show "The Hunt for Trump Tapes." :popcorn:

I wouldn't and would strongly advise Trump to refuse, and take the 5th if forced. Mueller already has all the information he needs to make a decision. Nothing Trump says will magically change his mind. The IG report has illustrated strong bias against Trump, with Mueller himself having to remove people from his investigation for that reason. If I were Trump, I take my chances in Court, or with the impeachment process.

It comes down to these 2 scenarios.

Trump is innocent and Mueller is on a witch hunt. If this is a case, Trump should refuse Mueller and demand his day in court, as every American has the right to do. Mueller is not judge, jury and executioner. Call his bluff.

If Trump is guilty, the decision remains the same. A Mueller interview has no upside and every attorney will tell you that testifying is almost always a bad idea for the defendant.

Whether he is guilty or innocent, Trump should not allow Mueller to dictate. Take it to court. This case has been being tried through leaks to the media for the past year.

I wouldn't and would strongly advise Trump to refuse, and take the 5th if forced. Mueller already has all the information he needs to make a decision. Nothing Trump says will magically change his mind. The IG report has illustrated strong bias against Trump, with Mueller himself having to remove people from his investigation for that reason. If I were Trump, I take my chances in Court, or with the impeachment process.

Trump is innocent and Mueller is on a witch hunt. If this is a case, Trump should refuse Mueller and demand his day in court, as every American has the right to do. Mueller is not judge, jury and executioner. Call his bluff.

If Trump is guilty, the decision remains the same. A Mueller interview has no upside and every attorney will tell you that testifying is almost always a bad idea for the defendant.

Whether he is guilty or innocent, Trump should not allow Mueller to dictate. Take it to court. This case has been being tried through leaks to the media for the past year.
His day in court starts with our next election Repubs lose stand by for impeachment process

1 hr

About this article

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

1 hr

About this article

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Better not miss that episode. Arnold is working on a Vice show "The Hunt for Trump Tapes." :popcorn:

If our hopes rest with Tom Arnold, we are all doomed.

Commas are for pussies!

1 hr

About this article

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

1 hr

About this article

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

If our hopes rest with Tom Arnold, we are all doomed.
Any port in a storm

Commas are for pussies!

No, they are for educated people who want to be understood. But, kudos for the chuckle. ;-)

He should just refuse to answer, as is the right of every American.

Commas are for pussies!

No, they are for educated people who want to be understood. But, kudos for the chuckle. ;-)

Rumpkins no follow commas, just not use. Ahhhhh shit!

Aren’t leaks obstruction?

and every american that has something to hide

and every american that has something to hide
The biggest criminals in our history took the 5th Let the POS trump join them

I'm guessing English is not your primary language. Russian shill sent to sow discord, perhaps?

I really don't think I want to get into analyzing your fuckery of the English language, k?

Forum List

Back