Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Trump face a primary opponent?

Should trump face a primary opponent

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
The notion is nothing but propaganda from left wingers who ignore their real problem of fielding a real candidate. It should be noted that it's acknowledged by lefties that Hillary cheated Sanders out of the primary so democrats are experts in the field of political intrigue

Yup. The lefty loons didn't care about HItlery and her screwing of Bernie. Yet they do care about Trump.

Oh and no. Why have a primary when Trump will win in 2020. The Reps will go with the sure thing.

If he decides to run that is.

"If he decides to run that is".

Probably one of the more true statements about Trump seeking reelection. Why? Because since he's been in office, he's shown more interest in the pomp and fanfare of being in the office of president, than actually doing the job.

He's probably gonna decide that this is more work and trouble than the adoration at his rallies is worth.

The only work Trump likes to do is campaign for Trump. He leaves all the heavy lifting of the office of the Presidency to others.

The notion is nothing but propaganda from left wingers who ignore their real problem of fielding a real candidate. It should be noted that it's acknowledged by lefties that Hillary cheated Sanders out of the primary so democrats are experts in the field of political intrigue

Yup. The lefty loons didn't care about HItlery and her screwing of Bernie. Yet they do care about Trump.

Oh and no. Why have a primary when Trump will win in 2020. The Reps will go with the sure thing.

Probably one of the more true statements about Trump seeking reelection. Why? Because since he's been in office, he's shown more interest in the pomp and fanfare of being in the office of president, than actually doing the job.

He's probably gonna decide that this is more work and trouble than the adoration at his rallies is worth.

Nope. He's gotten more done in his two years in office than Barry did in eight.

He's been pretty successful.

A booming economy.

UE the lowest its been since 69.

Pretty damned good for a guy you think only wants the pomp an ceremony.

Have fun. I know I will.

The only work Trump likes to do is campaign for Trump. He leaves all the heavy lifting of the office of the Presidency to others.

On that, I think you are 100 percent correct. Remember when Trump Jr. went and offered the job to Kasich?

Don Jr. basically told Kasich that he'd be running the country while Trump ran around and campaigned. Guess that means that Pence is actually running the country.

Report: Trump camp offered to make Kasich 'most powerful VP in history'

Donald Trump's campaign reached out to Ohio Gov. John Kasich in May with an offer to make him the "most powerful vice president in history," The New York Times reported Tuesday.

Trump's oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., reached out to a Kasich adviser after the Ohio governor ended his own Republican presidential campaign, promising that if he accepted the vice presidency, Kasich would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

The adviser asked what Trump would be in charge of, the report said, and Trump Jr. responded: "Making America great again."

Kasich has refused to endorse Trump, the GOP's presidential nominee, for president, and won't speak at this week's Republican National Convention even though it's taking place in his home state.

Nope. He's gotten more done in his two years in office than Barry did in eight.

He's been pretty successful.

A booming economy.

UE the lowest its been since 69.

Pretty damned good for a guy you think only wants the pomp an ceremony.

Have fun. I know I will.
Trump has yet to match the highest quarterly GDP of Obama. He has yet to match the job growth of the last five years of Obama. So most of the credit for low UE goes to Obama, not Trump.

Trump has yet to even match the growth in the DJIA which Obama had in the same time period of his first term.

And Obama started with an economy going into the abyss, bleeding 600,000 jobs a month.

In short, there has been nothing impressive about Trump whatsoever.

He has done one thing in two years which Obama was not able to achieve. It took Obama eight years to get the deficit down to half a trillion dollars. It has taken Trump only two years to get the deficit back up to a trillion.

And every one of you has gone radio silent about the deficit since January 20, 2017. After eight years of whining about it.

On that, I think you are 100 percent correct. Remember when Trump Jr. went and offered the job to Kasich?

Don Jr. basically told Kasich that he'd be running the country while Trump ran around and campaigned. Guess that means that Pence is actually running the country.

Donald Trump's campaign reached out to Ohio Gov. John Kasich in May with an offer to make him the "most powerful vice president in history," The New York Times reported Tuesday.

Trump's oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., reached out to a Kasich adviser after the Ohio governor ended his own Republican presidential campaign, promising that if he accepted the vice presidency, Kasich would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

The adviser asked what Trump would be in charge of, the report said, and Trump Jr. responded: "Making America great again."

Kasich has refused to endorse Trump, the GOP's presidential nominee, for president, and won't speak at this week's Republican National Convention even though it's taking place in his home state.
I don't blame Kasich one bit for refusing to work under Trump.

It would have turned his stomach to be part of an administration which has doubled the national deficit in just two years.

Okay genius, tell us.................what would be the point of running if you don't intend to serve as president? Oh wait................sorry.............forgot that you have zero intelligence when it comes to political things. All you can do is pull crap outta your ass and fling it against these boards.

To get your message out. Plenty of candidates for President know they aren't going to win and still do it.

Do you really think that Rod Silva or Gloria La Riva really thought they were going to be President?

Okay genius, tell us.................what would be the point of running if you don't intend to serve as president? Oh wait................sorry.............forgot that you have zero intelligence when it comes to political things. All you can do is pull crap outta your ass and fling it against these boards.

To get your message out. Plenty of candidates for President know they aren't going to win and still do it.

Do you really think that Rod Silva or Gloria La Riva really thought they were going to be President?

So, you think it would be okay for a person who wasn't born in the USA to run for president "just to get their message out"? Hate too tell you dude, but in order to be able to run, you have to meet all the requirements to be able to be president.

You can't just run because you feel like it. There are certain requirements that must be met.

I don't blame Kasich one bit for refusing to work under Trump.

It would have turned his stomach to be part of an administration which has doubled the national deficit in just two years.
Kasich is a pol, so he knew it wouldn't work. Diverse views.

I think the question is whether Mattis, Kelly and McMaster actually served the country for chosing to work for a guy who viewed the use of American force and prestige differently from them. McMaster was fired, Kelly is going to be fired this year, along with Neilsen, and Mattis can't be far behind.

I really don't know. Kelly was out at the American cemetery after Trump petulantly decided to sleep in (can't get a good Big Mac in Gay Pairee). Mattis has cooled Nato, while their spending increased. Perhaps Trump would have launched an ICBM at NK.

Trump has a few issues like Trade and Immigration that have kernels of truth to them and which neither party chose to engage on, or comrpromise on. Entitlements can only be addressed bipartisan, and that will require tax cuts.

McConnell and the gop establishment played it well in getting the 1% tax cuts and SC appts

Well, yesterday, the market closed over 600 points down. Today? I just checked (1434 CST 13 Nov 2018), and now it's over 170 points down again today.

Wonder if this is the start of another big crash?

Well, yesterday, the market closed over 600 points down. Today? I just checked (1434 CST 13 Nov 2018), and now it's over 170 points down again today.

Wonder if this is the start of another big crash?

Libs certainly hope that we'll be crashing, but I wouldn't be so sure.

Workers and consumers are still optimistic.

I give two shi
Patriotism comes way before nationalism Read what the French President said about that Another in your face for Trump,, Put the moron in his place
I give two rats shit about what the French president says about my guy. LOL. you're hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm glad you call the racist pervert lying SOS your guy Lets all know who you are
who is that exactly are you referencing? is that one of your friends?
You're the one who said he was your guy You're known by who your guys are You chose a POS
my guy is president. your guy?
Presidunce is more like it ,,,

I give two shi
I give two rats shit about what the French president says about my guy. LOL. you're hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm glad you call the racist pervert lying SOS your guy Lets all know who you are
You're the one who said he was your guy You're known by who your guys are You chose a POS
Accept for Trump it's spelled President. look it up.

Accept for Trump it's spelled President. look it up.
Except

Nope, and any Dem. should lose too. If you're going to be objective, Trump is the best we've had since Reagan.
Well said.
Yeah if you're insane
If Dems lose Georgia it's republicans cheating
why vote then? let's just hand it to you right?
If I recall didn't Mr Trump say if he lost it was a crooked election but not if he won?
yes he did. he won, and you all have cried crooked election everyday after.

Forum List

Back