Buyer's Remorse: Should Vance Be Replaced?

People don't vote for VP so I don't really know how much this matters.

I would love to see Harris pick Whitmer and have the debate go like this.

Whitmer: You claimed that people shift spouses like they change underwear and that has been bad
for the family.

How does this not apply to your running mate who has bragged about cheating on his multiple spouses?

Panic? I must have missed it? was it like a Godzilla panic? :dunno:

giphy.gif

I heard Rachel Maddow say the same thing earlier this evening. No wonder Republicans are in a panic. What do you think?

They should dump them both and find a sane candidate.

But then there wouldn't be a republican in the race.

I heard Rachel Maddow say the same thing earlier this evening.
You poor, poor fella. I feel sorry for you.

No wonder Republicans are in a panic.
Seriously? Panic? :lmao: The democrat party has fallen apart chump and now we await Biden 2.0. Democrats are easy--- many people, but always just one agenda.

A bad one for America.

People don't vote for VP so I don't really know how much this matters.

I would love to see Harris pick Whitmer and have the debate go like this.

Whitmer: You claimed that people shift spouses like they change underwear and that has been bad
for the family.

How does this not apply to your running mate who has bragged about cheating on his multiple spouses?
Relevance to the office? Clinton cheated, Eisenhower cheated, Kennedy cheated, Reagan was divorced, Biden was on his second and his son----we won't talk about him. Trump is the superior candidate and I'll take him over St. Whoever if he can advance America. MAGA

Relevance to the office? Clinton cheated, Eisenhower cheated, Kennedy cheated, Reagan was divorced, Biden was on his second and his son----we won't talk about him. Trump is the superior candidate and I'll take him over St. Whoever if he can advance America. MAGA

I understand. You put your principles in your back pocket for your politics.

I heard Rachel Maddow say the same thing earlier this evening. No wonder Republicans are in a panic. What do you think?

Trump picked the guy, or was it Peter Thiel and Musk? I say both. Trump got his and Just Dumb got his. Waste of money with lots of remorse.

I understand. You put your principles in your back pocket for your politics.
By your standards, Eisenhower would never have been elected, Jefferson would never have been elected, Kennedy would never have been elected. You are a moron the president is not your parish priest otherwise they would be our political leaders. We learned that they weren't competent to be world leaders centuries ago. Don't you know about papal corruption and the Spanish Inquisition? Naw, take your faux morals down the street hypocrite.

Forum List

Back