Should voters be concerned about Romney's Mormon religion?

OF COURSE he didnt pay taxes, that isnt the issue

the issue is no matter how much of a slimy piece of shit the guy is, these shitbaggers will still race to the polls to vote for him

So you have evidence we don't have concerning Romney's taxes?

And, we arent planning to vote for Obama. Not sure why you brought him up.

Weren't we supposed to be concerned that JFK was Catholic? When he was elected the sky didn't fall and the world didn't end only those who harbor religious bigotry are concerned about Romney's faith.

Or legitimate concerns about a shady cult started by child molesting con artists that seems to be really secretive about their financial and political dealings, and don't respect that our country has a clearly drawn line between Church and State.

Weren't we supposed to be concerned that JFK was Catholic? When he was elected the sky didn't fall and the world didn't end only those who harbor religious bigotry are concerned about Romney's faith.

Or legitimate concerns about a shady cult started by child molesting con artists that seems to be really secretive about their financial and political dealings, and don't respect that our country has a clearly drawn line between Church and State.

speaking of filthy scum, i hear that criminal Ralph Reed is at it again

Notice that Lakhota has never once pointed to Harry Reids Mormon faith as a problem:)

Harry's not running for President.

nice double standards you have there Joe.....

How is it a double standard.

The question was- should I be concerned about Romney's religion if he's running for president.

And, yes, we should, given all the many reasons I've stated about my distrust of the Latter Day Saints Cult.

Reid isn't running for President, and he represents a state with a high Mormon population. Not much I can do about that. I don't even live in that state..

I was wondering when you would make an appearance. Can't let a mormon thread go by without spewing lies and hate eh?

Forum List

Back