Should voters be concerned about Romney's Mormon religion?

When there are two or more racist vile filthy shitbagging baggers in one place it is a good thing once in a while to remind everyone of this

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

here is a little hole in your "logic".

ever heard of tax amnesty?

You mean where a person has to pay a certain amount to be forgiven for previous held tax liabilities?

The program where you have to PAY TAXES to recieve amnesty from other taxes?

Let's for argument sake, say that Romney took advantage of tax amnesty. In which, He paid a certain amount in taxes to be forgiven for not paying other taxes.

Then Harry Reid's claim that Romney didn't pay taxes would still be false because he paid the money.

Do we have any evidence that Romney needed to use tax amnesty? Do we have any evidence that he did use it?

Of course not.

Clearly though, despite the fact that we have no evidence of this, that we have no evidence that Romney hasnt paid taxes, we have no evidence of any investigation into his failure to pay taxes or any criminal prosecution, we are supposed to believe that he didn't pay his taxes.

You really think this is a legitimate argument?

retroactively paying taxes, lol.

dude, with just one move i unsettled your specious logic apple cart.

then there are the legal ways of minimizing your tax liabilities as already mentioned in this thread.

your jump to, why has obama not put romney in jail, is the statement of a 13 year old wannabe.

ROMNEY didnt pay taxes because he manipulated the tax code, and you guys love that he did that

Tonight he is going on live national tv and he will shoot, in the head until dead, 48 infants..you will love that too...

Except the evidence we have shows Romney DID pay taxes.

Sooo, you've see the 10 years of tax returns that Reid says Romney didn't pay taxes?

ROMNEY didnt pay taxes because he manipulated the tax code, and you guys love that he did that

Tonight he is going on live national tv and he will shoot, in the head until dead, 48 infants..you will love that too...

Sooo, you've see the 10 years of tax returns that Reid says Romney didn't pay taxes?

i know :lol: they are so funny, they lie before they realize what they are lying about even

I apologize for calling you a rabid, vile filthy whatever it is I said

As a true progressive it is in my nature to forgive and forget, to love and show peace.

All I ask is you try and grasp reality for a little while, meet me halfway

then there are the legal ways of minimizing your tax liabilities as already mentioned in this thread.

your jump to, why has obama not put romney in jail, is the statement of a 13 year old wannabe.

The claim is Romney didn't pay taxes. Not "Romney minimized his tax liabilities".

All of your arguments are scenarios where he has to pay taxes to avoid criminal sanctions.

What's more is you think I am the one who needs to defend myself. Im not making the evidenceless claim.

Nope. Neither has he. Which is my point. WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE.

Weren't we supposed to be concerned that JFK was Catholic? When he was elected the sky didn't fall and the world didn't end only those who harbor religious bigotry are concerned about Romney's faith.

This thread isn't about Obama - it's about the scary thought of having Mitt Nutanyahoo in the White House...

Im not the one who brought up defending the indefensible.

And you really havent made a good argument about why it's scary to have Romney in the White House. You've just made a really pathetic attempt to attack his faith.

The claim is Romney didn't pay taxes. Not "Romney minimized his tax liabilities".

All of your arguments are scenarios where he has to pay taxes to avoid criminal sanctions.

What's more is you think I am the one who needs to defend myself. Im not making the evidenceless claim.

i questioned your ability to reason and spin.

in my opinion, central skills to being a successful lawyer.

it seems i was mistaken.

bar is low, lol

That's stupid, because Reid never claimed Romney broke any laws. In fact, Romney may have received IRS amnesty, but we can't know without seeing his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

So it's legal to not pay taxes now?

Sheesh, I wish someone had told me that before now.

For the wealthy like Romney, there's many ways. For instance, he could give his wife a horse as a gift, bundle it into a limited partnership with the people who are housing and feeding the animal, write off the full cost of say $77,000 a year, and find a way to produce some revenue, say $211. Yep, off-shore tax havens, sham companies, bogus limited partnerships, etc. are tools that scumbags like Romney can dig up to avoid paying taxes.

it seems i was mistaken.

bar is low, lol

Im glad you realize that although you are still insulting me while doing so:p

That's stupid, because Reid never claimed Romney broke any laws. In fact, Romney may have received IRS amnesty, but we can't know without seeing his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

For the wealthy like Romney, there's many ways. For instance, he could give his wife a horse as a gift, bundle it into a limited partnership with the people who are housing and feeding the animal, write off the full cost of say $77,000 a year, and find a way to produce some revenue, say $211. Yep, off-shore tax havens, sham companies, bogus limited partnerships, etc. are tools that scumbags like Romney can dig up to avoid paying taxes.

If taxes aren't owed, then you arent avoiding anything.

I get confused sometimes as to who is who with so many lying rightwing assholes, which one claimed to be a lawyer but so obviously isnt LOLOLOLOL

it seems i was mistaken.

bar is low, lol

Im glad you realize that although you are still insulting me while doing so:p

now that is more lawyer-like.

selective reading and comprehension.

very useful.

OF COURSE he didnt pay taxes, that isnt the issue

the issue is no matter how much of a slimy piece of shit the guy is, these shitbaggers will still race to the polls to vote for him

Forum List

Back