Should voters be concerned about Romney's Mormon religion?

Harry's not running for President.

nice double standards you have there Joe.....

How is it a double standard.

The question was- should I be concerned about Romney's religion if he's running for president.

And, yes, we should, given all the many reasons I've stated about my distrust of the Latter Day Saints Cult.

Reid isn't running for President, and he represents a state with a high Mormon population. Not much I can do about that. I don't even live in that state..

He runs the Senate. He is arguably one of the most powerful politicians in Washington and it doesnt bother the convenient mormon haters.

no, they should not.

a) no religious test
b) romney does not seem to carry his religion anywhere, certainly not on his sleeve

Actually, that's exactly what he does.

Mormonism and the Negro: A look at their historical position|The early Mormon church was highly prejudicial against black people | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Lying for the Lord - MormonWiki.org

Both of these links lead to other links. I wouldn't expect rw's to read further, but there are surely others who want to make an educated choice.

a con using the phrase double standard

OMG :lol::lol:

I may have to go to the hospital this time :lol::lol:

go to the ER, then you can leach the system. or was that stopped?

my deductible for the ER is outrageous!

but then, I make a profit off of the premium so i get it back in the long run

you, on the other hand, just get screwed and by me :lol::lol:

i am not getting screwed at all by your strange health care system.

i was just curious if this practice was still active, or if it was stopped by the overhaul.

Weren't we supposed to be concerned that JFK was Catholic? When he was elected the sky didn't fall and the world didn't end only those who harbor religious bigotry are concerned about Romney's faith.

Or legitimate concerns about a shady cult started by child molesting con artists that seems to be really secretive about their financial and political dealings, and don't respect that our country has a clearly drawn line between Church and State.

I thought this thread was about Romney, not Mohamed...

no you aren't

not sure why you've convinced yourself that you need to lie about something you clearly don't know. but hey, go ahead.

I am in business, big business sort of, and i know several lawyers, none of them would make the statements I have seen you make, not even the conservative ones

So either you are lying or you are one hell of a bad attorney

And yet, you can't refute my arguments.

go to the ER, then you can leach the system. or was that stopped?

i was just curious if this practice was still active, or if it was stopped by the overhaul.

u arent american? my point was some of us profit, big time, off of the corrupt health insurance scam

not sure why you've convinced yourself that you need to lie about something you clearly don't know. but hey, go ahead.

I am in business, big business sort of, and i know several lawyers, none of them would make the statements I have seen you make, not even the conservative ones

I have refuted all of them, because, and this is simple, you are a liar and a con...

You do know what the rest of the planet thinks of you?

Weren't we supposed to be concerned that JFK was Catholic? When he was elected the sky didn't fall and the world didn't end only those who harbor religious bigotry are concerned about Romney's faith.

Or legitimate concerns about a shady cult started by child molesting con artists that seems to be really secretive about their financial and political dealings, and don't respect that our country has a clearly drawn line between Church and State.

I was wondering when you would make an appearance. Can't let a mormon thread go by without spewing lies and hate eh?

Well, I try not to. Exposing your cult for what it is demands a lot...

You know, Joe Smith really was banging teenage girls, and he really was a liar, right?

no, they should not.

a) no religious test
b) romney does not seem to carry his religion anywhere, certainly not on his sleeve

Actually, that's exactly what he does.

Mormonism and the Negro: A look at their historical position|The early Mormon church was highly prejudicial against black people | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Lying for the Lord - MormonWiki.org

Both of these links lead to other links. I wouldn't expect rw's to read further, but there are surely others who want to make an educated choice.

Most people dont educate themselves with obvious lies and propaganda.

I have refuted all of them, because, and this is simple, you are a liar and a con...

You do know what the rest of the planet thinks of you?

You havent even attempted to refute a single argument.

You've made accusations. That's for sure. But those aren't refutations. They arent even really good arguments.

As I mentioned earlier, I doubt most of the planet is aware of my existance.

a racist is president and you have no issue with that

so, obama is a racist.

care to explain?

Probably due to the racist statements he made in his books. Personally, I dont really care. It just be nice if people wouldnt ignore them and act like anyone who makes the claim has no evidence.

i know better than to ask for links to those racist statements, lol.

you definitely getting a hang on this lawyer thing.

no, this was not a compliment.

u arent american? my point was some of us profit, big time, off of the corrupt health insurance scam

i am german

I was wondering when you would make an appearance. Can't let a mormon thread go by without spewing lies and hate eh?

Well, I try not to. Exposing your cult for what it is demands a lot...

You know, Joe Smith really was banging teenage girls, and he really was a liar, right?

What's amusing is you think exposing yourself as an uniformed bigot exposes anything about Joseph Smith.

Forum List

Back