Should voters be concerned about Romney's Mormon religion?

Should voters be concerned about Romney's Mormon religion?

No, they should be concerned by the fact Romney is weak and indecisive, Romney would be easily intimidated by the radical right, they’d run roughshod through his administration. The proof of this is how Romney attempted to appease The Old Bush Base during the primaries, and he continues to do so now.

In all fairness and as I've said before, mormonism is one of the most loony of various religions but really, aren't they all?

I posted that with Mittens, we could save on Secret Service because his magic underwear protects from fire, knives, bullets, satan but, jeez, other religions beliefs are just as screwy.

And, I'll fight for his right to believe in any silly and nonsensical crap he wants. Same with all the various isms the rw's yammer about. That's what America is all about.

He's a criminal and he plans to take middle class money and give it to his cronies. He and his fellow R have and want to continue to send jobs out of the US.

THAT is what matters to me.

so, obama is a racist.

care to explain?

Probably due to the racist statements he made in his books. Personally, I dont really care. It just be nice if people wouldnt ignore them and act like anyone who makes the claim has no evidence.

i know better than to ask for links to those racist statements, lol.

you definitely getting a hang on this lawyer thing.

no, this was not a compliment.

Dreams om my Father
typical white person
the poilce acted stupidly
office for black education
speech to urban league
association with hate whitey church

I think it IS on the table, Obamas religion sure was in 08, now that you guys have a crazy running on the republican ticket its now "off the table" "a private matter" so if thats the case why was Obama pushed to hard to "prove" he was a christian and also pushed on his ties to his minister?

Probably due to the racist statements he made in his books. Personally, I dont really care. It just be nice if people wouldnt ignore them and act like anyone who makes the claim has no evidence.

Dreams om my Father
typical white person
the poilce acted stupidly
office for black education
speech to urban league
association with hate whitey church

i already know what you consider racist, e.g. being negged :lol:

nice double standards you have there Joe.....

How is it a double standard.

The question was- should I be concerned about Romney's religion if he's running for president.

And, yes, we should, given all the many reasons I've stated about my distrust of the Latter Day Saints Cult.

Reid isn't running for President, and he represents a state with a high Mormon population. Not much I can do about that. I don't even live in that state..

He runs the Senate. He is arguably one of the most powerful politicians in Washington and it doesnt bother the convenient mormon haters.

He's not running for prez and, therefore, has no reason to make his tx returns public.

If you want to change the rules and then that change should be across the board, right and left.

Meanwhile, ho 'bout you play by today's rules?

Hmmmm??

That's a hell of a lot more than your candidate is doing.
Etch A Sketch needs to make his tax returns public.

That is the issue. Quit trying to muddy the water with shit about Obama's college grades or Reid's taxes.

Stay on topic.

Are his books online now? Im sure if i surfed youtube I could find Obama saying some things in his own words that sounds racist. But like I said, it really isnt something I care alot about.

In all fairness and as I've said before, mormonism is one of the most loony of various religions but really, aren't they all?

I posted that with Mittens, we could save on Secret Service because his magic underwear protects from fire, knives, bullets, satan but, jeez, other religions beliefs are just as screwy.

And thus demonstrated you know absolutely nothing about Mormonism.

And, I'll fight for his right to believe in any silly and nonsensical crap he wants. Same with all the various isms the rw's yammer about. That's what America is all about.

He's a criminal and he plans to take middle class money and give it to his cronies. He and his fellow R have and want to continue to send jobs out of the US.

THAT is what matters to me.

And thus demonstrated that you don't know much of anything else as well.

I think it IS on the table, Obamas religion sure was in 08, now that you guys have a crazy running on the republican ticket its now "off the table" "a private matter" so if thats the case why was Obama pushed to hard to "prove" he was a christian and also pushed on his ties to his minister?

When did Obama ever "prove" he was a Christian?

Brigham Young’s great-great-granddaughter believes so.

A direct descendant of Brigham Young, Sue Emmett left the church because of the very values she says would make Romney a frightening president. She speaks exclusively with Jamie Reno.

Sue Emmett is Mormon royalty. Her great-great-grandfather was Brigham Young, the founder of Salt Lake City, first governor of Utah, and president and prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) from 1847 until his death in 1877.

Much More: Exclusive: Brigham Young’s Great-Great-Granddaughter on Mormonism and Mitt Romney

For the last time NO.

He's not running for prez and, therefore, has no reason to make his tx returns public.

Well, that's good cause no one has asked that Harry Reid make his tax returns public. We are talking about the double standard you on the left have with freaking out about Romney's faith while ignoring Reid's faith, which is exactly the same faith.

Oh and candidates for President dont have a reason to make their tax returns public either. Some do out of common courtesy, but there is no obligation.

If you want to change the rules and then that change should be across the board, right and left.

Meanwhile, ho 'bout you play by today's rules?

What rules are you talking about? You mean the one where we should have a consistant standard and not just selectively make arguments and have a fit because of the politics of a person?

Hmmmm??

That's a hell of a lot more than your candidate is doing.
Etch A Sketch needs to make his tax returns public.

That is the issue. Quit trying to muddy the water with shit about Obama's college grades or Reid's taxes.

Stay on topic.

No the issue is should we be concerned with Romney's faith. Or did you not bother to read the last dozen pages or so of the thread along with the title?

Forum List

Back