Should voters be concerned about Romney's Mormon religion?

I think it IS on the table, Obamas religion sure was in 08, now that you guys have a crazy running on the republican ticket its now "off the table" "a private matter" so if thats the case why was Obama pushed to hard to "prove" he was a christian and also pushed on his ties to his minister?

When did Obama ever "prove" he was a Christian?

Why should he have to?

Mittens isn't and you're okay with that.

Why is President Obama any different?

Hint - Every hear of the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights?

It includes those black folk too.

If you don't know what those two documents are, just check with the UCLA cuz that's all they do - protect YOUR rights.

Again, I never said he had to. Im saying the poster im responding to made the claim and I wanted some evidence that this actually happened.

And Romney is by definition a Christian. Thats undisputable unless you throw out the dictionary and all reason along with it.

The ACLU doesnt protect anyone's rights. They take them away.

When did Obama ever "prove" he was a Christian?

Why should he HAVE to prove that? More to the point, what's the standard.

Most of the evangelicals who support Romney because they hate the black guy don't consider you Mormons to be "Christians"... It's a really subjective standard, isn't it.

I submit there are no "Christians". Jesus would be totally embarrassed by the lot of you.

I never said he did have to. I am just asking when he did such a thing since the previous poster asserted it.

I submit that you dont know Jesus in the least and arent in a position to determine who He would be embarassed by him or not.[/
QUOTE]

WOW. YOU have set YOURSELF up as a person who knows what another person feels or understands and YOU know what would embarras Jesus.

God should slap you down for your blasphemy. You a Christian? my ass.

Brigham Young’s great-great-granddaughter believes so.

A direct descendant of Brigham Young, Sue Emmett left the church because of the very values she says would make Romney a frightening president. She speaks exclusively with Jamie Reno.

Sue Emmett is Mormon royalty. Her great-great-grandfather was Brigham Young, the founder of Salt Lake City, first governor of Utah, and president and prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) from 1847 until his death in 1877.

Much More: Exclusive: Brigham Young’s Great-Great-Granddaughter on Mormonism and Mitt Romney

I could care less where he practices his faith.

I don't even care if Obama faces East and praises Allah...

I see nothing to fear about Romney being a Mormon. The only thing I find concerning is that Romney, this time 'round, has become much more of a panderer to the religious right than he ever seemed to be four years ago. I dislike such disengenious moves. It's what left me disenfranchised with John McCain between 2000 and 2008.

Well Joe, glad you asked.

The ACLU has taken away the right to practice bigotry and discrimination.

Thats the "rights" the right wingers want back.

Almost neg'd your sorry ass, but you're still within the 48 hour window, so that'll have to wait.

In any event - assfucker - kindly post the name of one or more Conservative elected officials who are bigots or discriminate.

Feel free to pull them out of your ass if you wish.

Thanks in advance, polesmoker.

Almost neg'd your sorry ass, but you're still within the 48 hour window, so that'll have to wait.
In any event - assfucker - kindly post the name of one or more Conservative elected officials who are bigots or discriminate.

Hey it's the needledick warrior. What is the "neg rep" you were gonna do? Bad muttafuker you think you are, and even you have to run to mommy. He said something bad mommy. Neg rep him mommy.

Fuking grow a pair of balls warrior and quit hiding behind mommy.

As to what the ACLU does or doesnt do. Fuking look it up yourself you stupid fuker.

I'm just wondering why you call the guy a "polesmoker" and as "Assfucker" then claim conservatives aren't bigots or discriminate.

Do you not see the irony here?

WOW. YOU have set YOURSELF up as a person who knows what another person feels or understands and YOU know what would embarras Jesus.

And this is different than what a minister does, somehow..... :eusa_hand:

"In truth, there was only one Christian, and he died on the cross."

~Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm just wondering why you call the guy a "polesmoker" and as "Assfucker" then claim conservatives aren't bigots or discriminate.

Joe, the same could be said for your mormon hate.

Just think how some people would be if they didn't have this outlet! Imagine keeping such feelings of disgust and resentment, even true hate, churning, unreleased, in one's guts.

Get it out, guys!

No, not really.

Homophobes hate gays for who they are.

I dislike Mormons because of what they believe. Not only because it's a lie, but a malicious one at that.

I have nothing but respect for Mormons who leave the cult. (I've been accused of being an ex-Mormon by a couple of people, but I'm not.)

My problem with religious people and Mormons in particular is that they spend a lot of brain energy believing in irrational things.

No, not really.

I dislike Mormons because of what they believe. Not only because it's a lie, but a malicious one at that.

I have nothing but respect for Mormons who leave the cult. (I've been accused of being an ex-Mormon by a couple of people, but I'm not.)

My problem with religious people and Mormons in particular is that they spend a lot of brain energy believing in irrational things.

Why should that bother you, fuckface? Have you ever been bothered by a Mormon? No? So shut the fuck up. You have the beliefs of a hysterical pussyboy. You have a face that is better used as a vagina. I hate you as much as you hate Mormons. But they tend to be decent people. You are a parasite. Now go shit on a cop car like a good little OWS homo.

No, not really.

Wow, that's a whole lot of nonsense. You hate people because they are mormon. Not for what they beleive because you dont have any sort of accurate idea of what they believe.

You spend alot of brain energy believing irrational things as well, such as it's good to hate people for what they believe.

Forum List

Back