🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we NO longer trust our intelligence-gathering systems?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know that there are other threads tangential on this topic and that many of us on the left have also criticized the CIA and FBI (especially) for their political subjectivity.

Nonetheless, how should we feel if indeed it is strongly proven that Russia helped Trump win the election by sabotaging the DNC???

Should we let bygones be bygones? Or should we be outraged that a foreign government interfered in our domestic affairs?

I worry what will happen when Trump decides to make the CIA tell him what he wants to hear and the FBI starts investigating people who say things about Trump on twitter.

I know that there are other threads tangential on this topic and that many of us on the left have also criticized the CIA and FBI (especially) for their political subjectivity.

Nonetheless, how should we feel if indeed it is strongly proven that Russia helped Trump win the election by sabotaging the DNC???

Should we let bygones be bygones? Or should we be outraged that a foreign government interfered in our domestic affairs?

Yes you far left drones were defeated big time, now it is time for you to grow and admit your own religious beliefs have been false and you followed your false prophets into the destruction of your party!

The DNC is made up of fuck ups… They deserve to be shown the clowns they are.:dig:

The CIA says Russia interfered in the election, and Trump lashes out at the CIA, and not Russia. Pffft. Trump is Putin's butt boy. What a joke.

I worry what will happen when Trump decides to make the CIA tell him what he wants to hear and the FBI starts investigating people who say things about Trump on twitter.
Instead of using the IRS as did Obama?

Your messiah upon hearing that the CIA has concluded that Russia mounted a hacking/propaganda campaign against our election lambasted the CIA and then talked kindly about Russia, this is the fucked up person you elected.

Long run analysis I think the CIA might do well.

They seem to have a problem with current events.

Such as the drone kill list where they killed a 16 year old very innocent American, and got away with it.

So now I hear they are blaming Russia for the election results or at least saying that the Russians interfered. The left apparently forgot their torture critique of the CIA and are now trusting news reports of what the CIA "thinks" happened. Did the CIA report that the Russian interference was any more than an attempt to hack? Did they report that whatever it is that they say the Russians did actually helped Trump?

What this whole CIA BS is all about is the left wing can not accept rejection. They were so sure before the election that they were going to stomp all over the Republicans and as always they were so sure but so wrong. They are clinging to anything to explain why their ideology was rejected.

tangential? is that your new sexual orientation snowflake? :banana:

You Trumpsters only discredit intelligence agencies when it puts your King in a bad light.

Trump isn't infallible. He's not a God. So if something negative comes out about him, don't discredit it before even seeing the results.

Your messiah upon hearing that the CIA has concluded that Russia mounted a hacking/propaganda campaign against our election lambasted the CIA and then talked kindly about Russia, this is the fucked up person you elected.
Provide a link so I can read what they are actually saying.

Let's say the Russians, or someone in Russia did try and hack into the elections. The left claims that no one tried to hack into Hillary's very unprotected server. Seems the left wants it both ways.

Let's say the Russians did try to hack the elections, were they successful? Is there any proof that they hacked paper ballots? That they were able to hack into stand alone voting machines? What exactly is it they are alleged to have done?

We should not, and do not, defend foreign involvement in US elections, including illegal aliens voting. Nor should we defend the likes of Clinton News Network's Donna Brazile, who funneled debate questions to Clinton, on the grounds the emails were stolen.

Yes you far left drones were defeated big time, now it is time for you to grow and admit your own religious beliefs have been false and you followed your false prophets into the destruction of your party!
But...enough from you Pizzagate people and your code words.......

Such as the drone kill list where they killed a 16 year old very innocent American, and got away with it.

So now I hear they are blaming Russia for the election results or at least saying that the Russians interfered. The left apparently forgot their torture critique of the CIA and are now trusting news reports of what the CIA "thinks" happened. Did the CIA report that the Russian interference was any more than an attempt to hack? Did they report that whatever it is that they say the Russians did actually helped Trump?

What this whole CIA BS is all about is the left wing can not accept rejection. They were so sure before the election that they were going to stomp all over the Republicans and as always they were so sure but so wrong. They are clinging to anything to explain why their ideology was rejected.
The fact that Trump and the Trumpbots don't care about it at all is very troubling. Your messiah is going to get impeached over stuff like this.

But...enough from you Pizzagate people and your code words.......

Yes you are far left drone and you voted for Hilary and you are a sore loser as your religion is being pushed out all over the world!

We know that you can not handle being a loser!

You scumbags keep saying Russia helped Trump......

How, exactly?

Be specific.

The fact that Trump and the Trumpbots don't care about it at all is very troubling. Your messiah is going to get impeached over stuff like this.

Really, you delve into religious bigotry and then delve into fantasy that Trump will be impeached because of something the CIA said about Russia. Really that is all you got left?

Hell Obama can order the death of a 16 year old boy because he had bad parents and hardly a peep, this alleged interference is going no where.

dimocraps aren't just scum, they're stupid

The phishing email that hacked the account of John Podesta

The email, with the subject line “*Someone has your password,*” greeted Podesta, “Hi John” and then said, “Someone just used your password to try to sign into your Google Account [email protected].” Then it offered a time stamp and an IP address in “Location: Ukraine.”

“Google stopped this sign-in attempt. You should change your password immediately.” And it then offered a link to change his password.

“This is a legitimate email,” Charles Delevan at the HFA help desk wrote to Podesta’s chief of staff, Sara Latham. “John needs to change his password immediately, and ensure that two-factor authentication is turned on his account.”

Forum List

Back