🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we NO longer trust our intelligence-gathering systems?

You Trumpsters only discredit intelligence agencies when it puts your King in a bad light.

Trump isn't infallible. He's not a God. So if something negative comes out about him, don't discredit it before even seeing the results.

If he delivers on Trade and Immigration, I don't care.

So even if the Russians helped him rig the elections you're cool with that ?

You have no evidence.
Because 17 intelligence agencies are wrong.

Question, why do you love Putin. What is it about him you love the most?

With Wikileaks, assorted traitors in the CIA and FBI, glaring idiocy such as the controversy over the alleged "outing" of socialite Valery Plame and even Bill Clinton's former NSA becoming a thief and stealing documents from the National Archives it would seem that there are no secrets anymore. When you factor in the CIA's apparent admission of being hacked and the FBI's negligence in the Boston Marathon bombing, the Florida nightclub rampage and the San Bernadino terrorist act you come to the conclusion that both the CIA and the FBI are nothing but political tools of the administration and there is little intelligence in the intelligence community.

After the IRS fiasco I have little faith in any agency Obama's clowns are in charge of

The CIA said nothing. We have an anonymous source that claims the CIA said something.

Nothing in the information released is untrue. The public needed the truth of what was released.

If Russia did it, good for them. It was a public service.

Let's say the Russians did try to hack the elections, were they successful? Is there any proof that they hacked paper ballots? That they were able to hack into stand alone voting machines? What exactly is it they are alleged to have done?
1. They hacked into the voter databases of several states. What can happen is, they can claim an absentee ballot, and that the person lives in another country or state, thus the mailed-in vote counts, and the actual person doesn't get to vote (if they show up).
2. They can hack into the software for the electronic vote machines, so if the software is updated, they'll give wrong results.
3. They can hack into the server that centralizes the vote results.

Types of fraud that can be committed by people on the ground (not hacking):
1. Not allowing people to vote.
2. Wrongly counting votes, especially if no opposing observers are present.
3. Introducing fraudulent votes.
You need to take your butt hurt to a gynecologist…

You Trumpsters only discredit intelligence agencies when it puts your King in a bad light.

Trump isn't infallible. He's not a God. So if something negative comes out about him, don't discredit it before even seeing the results.

You have no evidence.

Question, how much do you get paid to lie to the American public? How can you look yourself in the mirror?

You have no evidence.

The CIA presentation to senators about Russia’s intentions fell short of a formal U.S. assessment produced by all 17 intelligence agencies. A senior U.S. official said there were minor disagreements among intelligence officials about the agency’s assessment, in part because some questions remain unanswered.

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

For example, intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said. Those actors, according to the official, were “one step” removed from the Russian government, rather than government employees. Moscow has in the past used middlemen to participate in sensitive intelligence operations so it has plausible deniability.

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, has said in a television interview that the “Russian government is not the source.”

The White House and CIA officials declined to comment.

I know that there are other threads tangential on this topic and that many of us on the left have also criticized the CIA and FBI (especially) for their political subjectivity.

Nonetheless, how should we feel if indeed it is strongly proven that Russia helped Trump win the election by sabotaging the DNC???

Should we let bygones be bygones? Or should we be outraged that a foreign government interfered in our domestic affairs?
If you are a right winger, you should cheer Putin and call that murderous thug our friend. Putin does to journalists what right wing America wants to do the gays and blacks.
You been reading too much fake news…

why have you lost the working class white vote?

Lack of education and a penchant for demagoguery?

When the bbc guy asked it, it was pretty funny. He was obviously friendly to the Dem, but he asked a real question.

About white working class voters. That the dems used to be BASED in them. And why have the dems lost those voters.

The dem almost immediately changed the subject to minority voters. He had NOTHING.

I know that there are other threads tangential on this topic and that many of us on the left have also criticized the CIA and FBI (especially) for their political subjectivity.

Nonetheless, how should we feel if indeed it is strongly proven that Russia helped Trump win the election by sabotaging the DNC???

Should we let bygones be bygones? Or should we be outraged that a foreign government interfered in our domestic affairs?

This is the topic Trump wants but it's not about the intel agencies. It's how in the world is everyone who disagrees or questions Trump suddenly total incompetants only once Trump says so?

Answer: it's just his defense for everything. So it can't be true.

You have no evidence.

Question, how much do you get paid to lie to the American public? How can you look yourself in the mirror?

You have no evidence.

The CIA presentation to senators about Russia’s intentions fell short of a formal U.S. assessment produced by all 17 intelligence agencies. A senior U.S. official said there were minor disagreements among intelligence officials about the agency’s assessment, in part because some questions remain unanswered.

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

For example, intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said. Those actors, according to the official, were “one step” removed from the Russian government, rather than government employees. Moscow has in the past used middlemen to participate in sensitive intelligence operations so it has plausible deniability.

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, has said in a television interview that the “Russian government is not the source.”

The White House and CIA officials declined to comment.
I am thinking that maybe he doesn't see his reflection.

You have no evidence.

your fake news source has no proof...

The CIA says Russia interfered in the election, and Trump lashes out at the CIA, and not Russia. Pffft. Trump is Putin's butt boy. What a joke.

No one can say anything bad about Russia even our intel agencies because Russia is more important than a fair election, or the actons of a hostile foreign nation.

I worry what will happen when Trump decides to make the CIA tell him what he wants to hear and the FBI starts investigating people who say things about Trump on twitter.
Oh you didn't care under Obama, so snowflake don't worry with Trump, l warned y'all about blindly supporting Obama on everything. So now get used to a republican president having powers they shouldn't have, thanks to people like yourself.

The CIA says Russia interfered in the election, and Trump lashes out at the CIA, and not Russia. Pffft. Trump is Putin's butt boy. What a joke.

No one can say anything bad about Russia even our intel agencies because Russia is more important than a fair election, or the actons of a hostile foreign nation.
You lost get over it, and quit your whinning. Lol sheesh, it's been over a month.

You lost get over it, and quit your whinning. Lol sheesh, it's been over a month.

What's the reason for not investigating the CIAs findings? Yeah, I thought so.

THe question I answered was not about rigging elections. Try to be less dishonest.

Only thing you know is Putin says he will work with Trump, and Putin thinks Hillary is a bitch. Truth hurts your little snowflake self?

There is no proof that the RNC was hacked, there is no proof Russia had any affect on the election… It's just a bunch of sour grapes by a bunch of fools. LOL

Well it's an alleged allegation, you bring it up over a month after the election. Give it up Trump will be your president for at least the next four years.

Well it's an alleged allegation, you bring it up over a month after the election. Give it up Trump will be your president for at least the next four years.

I asked what is the reason you have for not investigating Russia's interference and the CIA''s findings. Not about how long ago the election was.

You have no evidence.

Its his bigotry and his opression of opposition groups that turn them on.

You have no evidence.

I was posing a hypothetical question.

Forum List

Back