🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we NO longer trust our intelligence-gathering systems?

Long run analysis I think the CIA might do well.

They seem to have a problem with current events.

Such as the drone kill list where they killed a 16 year old very innocent American, and got away with it.

So now I hear they are blaming Russia for the election results or at least saying that the Russians interfered. The left apparently forgot their torture critique of the CIA and are now trusting news reports of what the CIA "thinks" happened. Did the CIA report that the Russian interference was any more than an attempt to hack? Did they report that whatever it is that they say the Russians did actually helped Trump?

What this whole CIA BS is all about is the left wing can not accept rejection. They were so sure before the election that they were going to stomp all over the Republicans and as always they were so sure but so wrong. They are clinging to anything to explain why their ideology was rejected.

The way I see it. Without the evidence, it's 100% impossible for anyone to make a judgement call on the entire affair. Any judgement call, is going to be pure conjecture, period.

There is no proof that the RNC was hacked, there is no proof Russia had any affect on the election… It's just a bunch of sour grapes by a bunch of fools. LOL

What's the reason for not investigating the CIA's findings? I didn't hear that one.

The CIA says Russia interfered in the election, and Trump lashes out at the CIA, and not Russia. Pffft. Trump is Putin's butt boy. What a joke.

No one can say anything bad about Russia even our intel agencies because Russia is more important than a fair election, or the actons of a hostile foreign nation.
You lost get over it, and quit your whinning. Lol sheesh, it's been over a month.

What's the reason for not investigating the CIAs findings? Yeah, I thought so.
Well it's an alleged allegation, you bring it up over a month after the election. Give it up Trump will be your president for at least the next four years.

I asked what is the reason you have for not investigating Russia's interference and the CIA''s findings. Not about how long ago the election was.
There are no facts, if they did hack our system. Hillary made it easy for him to do it. So therefore she should be in jail if Russia did it. Trump won by the voting people not Russia. Get over it.

There is no proof that the RNC was hacked, there is no proof Russia had any affect on the election… It's just a bunch of sour grapes by a bunch of fools. LOL

What's the reason for not investigating the CIA's findings? I didn't hear that one.
The DNC are a bunch of fuck ups that got hacked by the world over not just by Russia… That should be investigated first.
If the Hildabeast would not have been such a fuck up, that being - loose with her emails this might not of happened?

Last edited:

What are the CIA's OFFICIAL findings?

Using your logic then I think Hillary needs to be brought before a grand jury. There is lots more evidence of her doing wrong, whether because she is an imbecile or not, then there is of Russians having an actual effect on the election results.

The way I see it. Without the evidence, it's 100% impossible for anyone to make a judgement call on the entire affair. Any judgement call, is going to be pure conjecture, period.

Forgetting about the election completely, it is a matter of protecting our borders. If the CIA finds something those findings should be provided Obama and Trump who should inform those necessary. I certainly wouldn't want the Russians to know what we know about what was discovered beyond the generalities.

I was posing a hypothetical question.

As opposed to the reality of the regime change in other countries then and avoidance of the real issues.

They have no evidence.

Do you have evidence to back up your claim that there is no evidence?
No one knows at this point, hence my post #61.
I think everyone should chill, until we see if there is or isn't evidence.
:chillpill::popcorn:

As opposed to the reality of the regime change in other countries then and avoidance of the real issues.

They have no evidence.

Do you have evidence to back up your claim that there is no evidence?
No one knows at this point, hence my post #61.
I think everyone should chill, until we see if there is or isn't evidence.
:chillpill::popcorn:

No evidence.

Funny face all you want, the reality is the CIA has circumstantial (at best) evidence. The FBI isn't finding any evidence.

That isn't what is important. What has become important is that you do everything within your power to detract from what was in the emails so that you clowns can pretend you're a bunch of really swell people. Changing the dialogue is more important than the truth.

What are the CIA's OFFICIAL findings?

Excellent question and one that sides with they should release the information publicly. We agree on that.

After the IRS fiasco I have little faith in any agency Obama's clowns are in charge of

"True".......Notice how Obama instructed the IRS to quickly finish Trump's tax returns audit before the election???
...and did you notice how that evil Obama prohibited Comey from his flip-flopping leaks???

(what a fucking moron, you must be Sassy....)

They have no evidence.

According to yourself which doesn't count.

The CIA has no direct evidence. It's circumstantial at best.
Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Divisions between CIA, FBI surface in debate over Russian motives in election hacks

Blaming Russia To Overturn The Election | The Huffington Post

Again. It's an attempt to shift dialogue with zero evidence so the Democrats don't have to look half the stupid jack offs they already do.

After the IRS fiasco I have little faith in any agency Obama's clowns are in charge of

"True".......Notice how Obama instructed the IRS to quickly finish Trump's tax returns audit before the election???
...and did you notice how that evil Obama prohibited Comey from his flip-flopping leaks???

. Don't you ever tire of being ridiculed? Run along now and pretend to be a professor :lmao:Like anyone bought that BS

I love how now facts don't matter when it comes to their feelings. Sassy thinks just because she SAYS she has little faith in Federal Agencies then that means that the CIA is lying. Only she won't say that directly because that means she'll have to actually take a position inoted of lobbing zingers.

They have no evidence.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Divisions between CIA, FBI surface in debate over Russian motives in election hacks

Again. It's an attempt to shift dialogue with zero evidence so the Democrats don't have to look half the stupid jack offs they already do.

All your posts say they might come to different conclusions on the motivations of the Russian involved hacks. Maybe you think that means the hacks didn't happen at all and that means no evidence exist.

If they had no evidence like you said, then how can you link to stories that say they disagree on the motives of the evidence they have?

Checkmate.

Just for background information.....Putin HATES Hillary Clinton and Obama because when Putin rigged his OWN election, the U.S. helped to instigate serious oppositions and rallies against Putin's legitimacy.

They have no evidence.

All your posts say they might come to different conclusions on the motivations of the Russian involved hacks. Maybe you think that means the hacks didn't happen at all and that means no evidence exist.

If they had no evidence like you said, then how can you link to stories that say they disagree on the motives of the evidence they have?

Checkmate.

It's the change of dialogue I was referring to. If you notice, there is no evidence Russia was involved at all.

If you notice, there is no evidence Russia was involved at all.

There may NEVER be any hard evidence that Russia was involved in sabotaging the DNC....good hackers with lots of money can hide their deeds rather well......What there may be is spies, turncoats and informants that make allegations....that is the world of espionage....HOWEVER, according to right wingers (like you) when outfits such as the CIA or FBI or DEA, et al state something that does NOT fit your right wing agenda, then you want the intelligence to be written on tablets like the 10 commandments.

Live with your hypocrisy.....

Forum List

Back