🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we NO longer trust our intelligence-gathering systems?

You idiots are aware that the United States including Hillary Clinton has done a whole lots worse interfering in the elections of other nations, do you not?

No they still voted for her and they do not hate her as much as you would think!

If they truly hated her she would have only got 35% of the votes!
I disagree but it depends on what your definition of far left is. I consider Clinton to be slightly right of center. I really see no difference between her and say, Jeb Bush, aside from a few social issues. And if you look at Clinton's record, she is pro big-business, anti-union and quite the war hawk. Those traits, of which I abhor, are traditionally Republican.

Yes tell that to FDR and all those FDR Democrats!

The far left voted mostly for Hilary! As the far left only sees two choices vote for their nominee or not at all!
Sure, some of the far left voted for Hillary, but the numbers are small. Hillary supporters, from what I can tell, are extremely moderate and tend to focus mainly on social issues and identity politics while ignoring foreign policy and economics.

No not really, many voted for Hilary because they did not want to vote for Trump!

Hilary moved far left in order to compete with Sanders..

Remember now the far left pushed Hilary aside in 2008 to push a half white man for president!

The far left rules the party, no matter how anyone wants to spin it!
It is a false narrative that the far left rules the Democratic Party. It is establishment Democrats that rule the Democratic Party, and the large majority of them are neoliberals and neoliberals (Both Republican neoliberals and Democratic neoliberals) are despised by the far left.

CorpWatch : What is Neoliberalism?
Neoliberals screw the nonrich. Dems don't do that. The GOP does.

I disagree but it depends on what your definition of far left is. I consider Clinton to be slightly right of center. I really see no difference between her and say, Jeb Bush, aside from a few social issues. And if you look at Clinton's record, she is pro big-business, anti-union and quite the war hawk. Those traits, of which I abhor, are traditionally Republican.

The far left voted mostly for Hilary! As the far left only sees two choices vote for their nominee or not at all!
Sure, some of the far left voted for Hillary, but the numbers are small. Hillary supporters, from what I can tell, are extremely moderate and tend to focus mainly on social issues and identity politics while ignoring foreign policy and economics.

No not really, many voted for Hilary because they did not want to vote for Trump!

Remember now the far left pushed Hilary aside in 2008 to push a half white man for president!

It is a false narrative that the far left rules the Democratic Party. It is establishment Democrats that rule the Democratic Party, and the large majority of them are neoliberals and neoliberals (Both Republican neoliberals and Democratic neoliberals) are despised by the far left.

Wrong!

The far left does rule the Democratic party as they openly hijacked in the late seventies, only a far left drone would not see that!

If there was any moderates left in the Democratic party then Clinton would have been the nominee in 2008..

If Clinton were a true moderate she would have separated herself from Obama and his policies which were far left policies and even further left policies of Sanders!

Far left drones often see themselves as moderates, but they are not!

And Obama was a war monger and started illegal wars!
If you think Barry Puppet is far left, you are going to literally shit your pants when a true leftist takes power

Says the far left drone that watched the rich get richer under Obama!

Wrong!

The far left does rule the Democratic party as they openly hijacked in the late seventies, only a far left drone would not see that!

If there was any moderates left in the Democratic party then Clinton would have been the nominee in 2008..

If Clinton were a true moderate she would have separated herself from Obama and his policies which were far left policies and even further left policies of Sanders!

Far left drones often see themselves as moderates, but they are not!

And Obama was a war monger and started illegal wars!
If you think Barry Puppet is far left you are going to literally shit your pants when a true leftist takes power

And you just proven you are a far left drone and my comments!

Only because he was obstructed by the GOP, dumbass dupe.

I was posing a hypothetical question.

As opposed to the reality of the regime change in other countries then and avoidance of the real issues.

What's the reason for not investigating the CIA's findings? I didn't hear that one.

They have no evidence.

According to yourself which doesn't count.

The CIA has no direct evidence. It's circumstantial at best.
Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Divisions between CIA, FBI surface in debate over Russian motives in election hacks

Blaming Russia To Overturn The Election | The Huffington Post

Again. It's an attempt to shift dialogue with zero evidence so the Democrats don't have to look half the stupid jack offs they already do.

All your posts say they might come to different conclusions on the motivations of the Russian involved hacks. Maybe you think that means the hacks didn't happen at all and that means no evidence exist.

If they had no evidence like you said, then how can you link to stories that say they disagree on the motives of the evidence they have?

Checkmate.

It's the change of dialogue I was referring to. If you notice, there is no evidence Russia was involved at all.

So after you link sites that says there is evidence you believe that just reasserting there is no evidence contridicts the links you provided? Lol.

Wrong again far left drone!

If that were true Hilary would not ever had made the money she did speaking to Goldman sacks..

And the far left bailed out Wall Street and the banks!

If that were true Hilary would not ever had made the money she did speaking to Goldman sacks..

Oh gawd

The OP seems very naive. Why on earth would you ever trust the C.I.A. and NSA? They've declared war on you the American Citizen. They fear & hate you far more than they do foreign terrorists.

The ability to read the minds of an entire agency is quite a feat.

Oh gawd

See how the far left will deny real History!

Oh gawd

Thank God you only have a tiny voice on this little message board to spread your false narratives

Sounds like we are preparing to turn some of our intelligence gathering agencies over to the Russians. Is it a cost saving move or what?

Oh gawd

Thank God you only have a tiny voice on this little message board to spread your false narratives

See how the far left will spread their debunked religious narratives and deny reality?

Anyone showing that they believe Obama was not far left is definitely a far left drone!

He is a far left drone and a fascist!

I know that there are other threads tangential on this topic and that many of us on the left have also criticized the CIA and FBI (especially) for their political subjectivity.

Nonetheless, how should we feel if indeed it is strongly proven that Russia helped Trump win the election by sabotaging the DNC???

Should we let bygones be bygones? Or should we be outraged that a foreign government interfered in our domestic affairs?
You should be really pissed at the IRS then. I'mean what they did to Conservative groups was way beyond political subjectivity The government organization actively targeted a group because of political affiliation and then apologized for it no resignations no one fired. In the case of the FBI you cheered Comey when he declared Clinton "extremely careless" in the handling of classified material but not guilty. Them you all went apeshit when more emails where discovered and the FBI wanted to review them. Clinton is still walking the streets while a Marine Captain was forced out of the military for sending one email warning of a attack in Afghanistan.

No one sabotaged the DNC they did that all on their own whoever hacked the emails exposed some low shit the DNC was involved in. If that had happened to the GOP instead, you people would be cheering and I would be right along side of you. Calling for heard to roll because I don't want that kind of garbage in my party. Anyway it didn't effect the overwhelming majority of Democratic voters as you all so gleefully point out Clinton won the popular vote, What had more effect was the Democratic parties message. Nothing about prosperity, illegal immigration or terrorism things that are important to middle class rural America,but how terrible they where for worrying about those things. You can't insult a large group of people then expect them to vote for you.

trump_hitler2.jpg

Oh gawd

See how the far left will spread their debunked religious narratives and deny reality?

Anyone showing that they believe Obama was not far left is definitely a far left drone!

He is a far left drone and a fascist!
Far left, maybe. But here is the real fascist...

Idiot. LOL. Bush bailed out his pals on Wall St. with TARP DUH. Obama bailed out Main St. and ended the meltdown with the stimulus. Read something, dupe.

As opposed to the reality of the regime change in other countries then and avoidance of the real issues.

They have no evidence.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Divisions between CIA, FBI surface in debate over Russian motives in election hacks

Again. It's an attempt to shift dialogue with zero evidence so the Democrats don't have to look half the stupid jack offs they already do.

All your posts say they might come to different conclusions on the motivations of the Russian involved hacks. Maybe you think that means the hacks didn't happen at all and that means no evidence exist.

If they had no evidence like you said, then how can you link to stories that say they disagree on the motives of the evidence they have?

Checkmate.

It's the change of dialogue I was referring to. If you notice, there is no evidence Russia was involved at all.

So after you link sites that says there is evidence you believe that just reasserting there is no evidence contridicts the links you provided? Lol.

Reread them.

Checkmate.

Reread them.

Owned

Checkmate.

Reread them.

Owned
The CIA presentation to senators about Russia’s intentions fell short of a formal U.S. assessment produced by all 17 intelligence agencies. A senior U.S. official said there were minor disagreements among intelligence officials about the agency’s assessment, in part because some questions remain unanswered.

For example, intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said. Those actors, according to the official, were “one step” removed from the Russian government, rather than government employees. Moscow has in the past used middlemen to participate in sensitive intelligence operations so it has plausible deniability.

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, has said in a television interview that the “Russian government is not the source.”

The White House and CIA officials declined to comment.

...“I’ll be the first one to come out and point at Russia if there’s clear evidence, but there is no clear evidence — even now,” said Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and a member of the Trump transition team. “There’s a lot of innuendo, lots of circumstantial evidence, that’s it.”

You should probably try reading again.

Forum List

Back