Should we remove tax exempt status for Mosque?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
this idea was floated around a few years ago by the left. The said it wasn't an attempt to destroy churches by cutting into their revenue. I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Why not remove the tax exempt status of mosque?

I prefer shutting them down altogether. They're nothing but recruitment centers for terrorists. Islam advocates murder and those who teach it do the same, therefore it should be outlawed.

Please, oh please, someone try to do this. No point in trying to educate the Trumpian fools as to why this would be unconstitutional. Let's just have someone do something asinine like this and let them get bitch slapped 9-0 by the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
Shut down the mosques. And when muslims go to Mecca, don't let them back in the country.

this idea was floated around a few years ago by the left. The said it wasn't an attempt to destroy churches by cutting into their revenue. I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Why not remove the tax exempt status of mosque?
No, rather we should remove all mosques from America!

Who on the Left?

There have been people who have suggested removing the tax free status of religions in the United States- and other public institutions(such as Harvard).

But the only ones suggesting removing the tax free status of one particular religion are right wing nut jobs who hate the Constitution.

Nothing exposes the Marxist and Fascist roots of the Right Wing more than their enthusiasm for pissing on the Bill of Rights.

They must be conflicted about whether Muslim Americans should not only be denied Mosques- but whether they should also be denied the right to own guns.

We should remove the tax exempt status for all religions they are businesses that is all

Hell yeah, remove their tax exempt status. It's clearly unconstitutional because it is a violation of the 1st amendment.

It is not even within the Federal government's purview to decide what is or is not a religious institution in the first place.

We're not going to do any such thing in this nation. And on the slight chance that we do, I support removing it from all houses of worship.

You could tax every church and mosque in America and the government would spend it in less than a week

Do they tax churches in Muslim lands?

If so, then I see no reason...

... to grant mosques tax exempt status here..

Forum List

Back