Should we revisit the Beliefs of the Clinton team?

View attachment 120723
I think you are confusing pagan beliefs and the mythical basis of Christianity.
Read my post about the difference between Jesuit concepts of soul-spirit and Judaic precepts. We weren't and aren't the ones that believed spirits come out your nose when you sneeze.

I don't know. Your OP brought up satanic rituals and hand signals, along with "spirit cooking", what ever that is. It's hard to separate your crazy crap from all the other bible thumper crazy crap.

So you finally admit CNN and MSNBC and the ranting raving Left wing Senators and the dem party are crazy b.s. artists, because I was using their standard of connecting dots, demonization, propaganda through insinuations.
Check Mate!
You forgot I use mirror reflection techniques for teaching people to look at their own reasoning and process of discerning info.
Basically I get people to call their own reasoning the names they fling at that mirror reflection. :)

Now, I'm still waiting to find out what is the Clinton's faith, otherwise we have to assume I was right all along as it's the only source of evidence to discern with. If I wasn't right then answering the question would have been simple and swift.

Well,no. I didn't say any of that stuff. You need to be careful. Sometimes you think people say things, like you just did with me, when it's really just the voices in your head. I'm sure it gets confusing for you.

See once again, you show everyone how you hate your own arguments when it's reflected, and your only reply when traped is an
ad hominem.
Because you were never taught Teshuva, you repeat your ways and "expose your deceptions"(Genesis word translated a nakedness is naked truth not bodily) then cover them up with your fig leaves.
Your arguments on both religion and politics has exposed you and all your sins.
Are people supposed to not notice or mention that you are not wrapped too tight?

Checkmate? Busted! You hate your own arguments! lol....

Your post makes no sense, it is not on topic either. Obviously you don't understand what a mirror reflection lesson is, because you miss used it here and are arguing in another thread with your alter ego mirror poster who is so much like you that it could be you using 2 profile names arguing with yourself.

That being said, do you mind being on topic and offering us a clue as to what Clinton's beliefs are?

View attachment 120723
So you finally admit CNN and MSNBC and the ranting raving Left wing Senators and the dem party are crazy b.s. artists, because I was using their standard of connecting dots, demonization, propaganda through insinuations.
Check Mate!
You forgot I use mirror reflection techniques for teaching people to look at their own reasoning and process of discerning info.
Basically I get people to call their own reasoning the names they fling at that mirror reflection. :)

Now, I'm still waiting to find out what is the Clinton's faith, otherwise we have to assume I was right all along as it's the only source of evidence to discern with. If I wasn't right then answering the question would have been simple and swift.

Well,no. I didn't say any of that stuff. You need to be careful. Sometimes you think people say things, like you just did with me, when it's really just the voices in your head. I'm sure it gets confusing for you.

See once again, you show everyone how you hate your own arguments when it's reflected, and your only reply when traped is an
ad hominem.
Because you were never taught Teshuva, you repeat your ways and "expose your deceptions"(Genesis word translated a nakedness is naked truth not bodily) then cover them up with your fig leaves.
Are people supposed to not notice or mention that you are not wrapped too tight?

Your post makes no sense, it is not on topic either. Obviously you don't understand what a mirror reflection lesson is, because you miss used it here and are arguing in another thread with your alter ego mirror poster who is so much like you that it could be you using 2 profile names arguing with yourself.

That being said, do you mind being on topic and offering us a clue as to what Clinton's beliefs are?

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the clintons believe that you are not wrapped too tight....

Checkmate? Busted! You hate your own arguments! And all that stupid blather....

Any other questions?

Which would be a (double negative) compliment. And you are still proving why your belief system makes you angry, bitter, and poisonous.

So nobody can tell us any other belief system the Clintons adhere to then Luciferianism.
Conclusion=Clintons are Satanists UNREFUTED!

View attachment 120723

ad hominem.

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the clintons believe that you are not wrapped too tight....

BTW, FUCK YOU

Any other questions?

Which would be a (double negative) compliment. And you are still proving why your belief system makes you angry, bitter, and poisonous.

So nobody can tell us any other belief system the Clintons adhere to then Luciferianism.
LOL... angry bitter and poisonous?

I am not angry bitter or poisonous. I was making fun of you dimwit. You are a joke.

Your thread is bullshit and you are about as thin skinned as the asshole in office that you support.

Go complain some more to your mommy, messiah boy.

Last edited:
View attachment 120723 See once again, you show everyone how you hate your own arguments when it's reflected, and your only reply when traped is an
ad hominem.

BTW, FUCK YOU

Any other questions?

I am not angry bitter or poisonous. I was making fun of you dimwit. You are a joke.

Your thread is bullshit and you are about as thin skinned as the asshole in office that you support.

So you admit I was right then with Bulldog, you guys do not understand reflective learning, mocking, & satire and in turn your reactions prove you are bitter, angry,
& hostile. With you over your lacking, his over his intollerance. Stick to the topic, forum trolling is not acceptable human behavior for those not working for Clinton.

BTW, FUCK YOU

Any other questions?

So you admit I was right then with Bulldog, you guys do not understand reflective learning, mocking, & satire and in turn your reactions prove you are bitter, angry,
& hostile. With you over your lacking, his over his intollerance. Stick to the topic, forum trolling is not acceptable human behavior for those not working for Clinton.

I'm not sure if you are right or wrong about anything. You make no sense, and it's hard to judge if gibberish can be right or wrong.

BTW, FUCK YOU

Any other questions?

I'm not sure if you are right or wrong about anything. You make no sense, and it's hard to judge if gibberish can be right or wrong.
That's right, the more sources and explaining needed, the more the lazy brain sees it as confusing. Nobody has trouble with liberal posts, being that they are short blurb insults to the poster without refutation and sources to the subject. This is why Hillary lost the election, she couldn't tackle real issues without
ad hominem responses.
The main stream media can't either, which is why they are doing bad on ratings.

During research I noticed the Cloud storage logo for Platte River Networks of Denver, Colorado, the Company Hillary used as her server storage cloud IT service was a
fallen morning star (Lucifer symbol).
View attachment 120308
Now her devil horn hand signal with open thumb View attachment 120309
can be just a I love you hand signing, but lets face it, unless she did that hand gesture in a mirror there is nobody she would sign that to, because even Chelsea doesn't want to watch one of her mom's speaches.
I have seen her flash the devil horn sign thumb in on a TV clip of her speach, but can't find it in picture form online.
OTHER hand signals surrounding her closest are more specifically Devil horn hand gesture signals or 3 -6's beast number hand gesture.
View attachment 120310
View attachment 120311View attachment 120312

Nov 4, 2016 WikiLeaks stated: Leaked email reveals Hillary Clinton's campaign chair Podesta attended disturbing
"Spirit Cooking" satanic ritual.
View attachment 120315
Sometimes these are eating off an imitation corpse or live person posing as a food plate which represents the sadistic belief that eating the flesh gives you the power of that person, or in this case seen below=Youth.
View attachment 120318
It might be their Egyptian mysticsm influence of their guild, perhaps they are Rosecrucians? This is why pyramids had missing mummies as people as recent as last century would take pieces of decayed flesh and make teas from it for purpose of thinking they were gaining the power of these kings. The Egyptian influenced forbidden maggis Yeshu or Rome who puts ritual in his mouth is telling Christians to eat his flesh and drink his blood for this very reason=to absorb his power.
Others noted Podestas very dark satanic taste in art which you might be able to find online. Then there is the dark truth about the Clintons willing to do anything to remain in power.
I've listed the many mysterious deaths to whistleblowers surrounding the Clintons and someone came foward to verify they were
silencing potential problems.
On the Pete Santilli radio show of September 24, 2013, Larry Nichols a former Green Beret and a longtime associate of Bill Clinton
admitted that he had killed people as the Clintons’ hit man -murderer-for-hire .

Stating also that back when Hillary was first lady, she would go home on the weekends to California with Linda Bloodworth-Thomason and some of the women, and they went to a church for witches. So perhaps that explains that crazy witches resist rally in Chicago recently and her unusual cackle laugh.
View attachment 120316
The question is "what the hell are these people into?" and it would explain a lot, since the Luciferian philosophy is
"Deny everything and regret nothing".

i have a better idea... concern yourself with the orange sociopath who handed over our country to putin.

During research I noticed the Cloud storage logo for Platte River Networks of Denver, Colorado, the Company Hillary used as her server storage cloud IT service was a
View attachment 120308
can be just a I love you hand signing, but lets face it, unless she did that hand gesture in a mirror there is nobody she would sign that to, because even Chelsea doesn't want to watch one of her mom's speaches.
I have seen her flash the devil horn sign thumb in on a TV clip of her speach, but can't find it in picture form online.
OTHER hand signals surrounding her closest are more specifically Devil horn hand gesture signals or 3 -6's beast number hand gesture.
View attachment 120310

Nov 4, 2016 WikiLeaks stated: Leaked email reveals Hillary Clinton's campaign chair Podesta attended disturbing
View attachment 120315
Sometimes these are eating off an imitation corpse or live person posing as a food plate which represents the sadistic belief that eating the flesh gives you the power of that person, or in this case seen below=Youth.
View attachment 120318
It might be their Egyptian mysticsm influence of their guild, perhaps they are Rosecrucians? This is why pyramids had missing mummies as people as recent as last century would take pieces of decayed flesh and make teas from it for purpose of thinking they were gaining the power of these kings. The Egyptian influenced forbidden maggis Yeshu or Rome who puts ritual in his mouth is telling Christians to eat his flesh and drink his blood for this very reason=to absorb his power.
Others noted Podestas very dark satanic taste in art which you might be able to find online. Then there is the dark truth about the Clintons willing to do anything to remain in power.
I've listed the many mysterious deaths to whistleblowers surrounding the Clintons and someone came foward to verify they were
On the Pete Santilli radio show of September 24, 2013, Larry Nichols a former Green Beret and a longtime associate of Bill Clinton
admitted that he had killed people as the Clintons’ hit man -murderer-for-hire .

Stating also that back when Hillary was first lady, she would go home on the weekends to California with Linda Bloodworth-Thomason and some of the women, and they went to a church for witches. So perhaps that explains that crazy witches resist rally in Chicago recently and her unusual cackle laugh.
View attachment 120316
The question is "what the hell are these people into?" and it would explain a lot, since the Luciferian philosophy is

i have a better idea... concern yourself with the orange sociopath who handed over our country to putin.

Yeah, how is that narative working for you now?

Notice to people posting on this thread:
This is not posted in politics, you are in the Theology forum, please read the sign on the door before you enter.
The Topic is: The Clinton's theological beliefs.
Keep on topic.
In reality this thread is closed, because nobody could answer the simple question as to what her beliefs were other then stated in the OP. Nobody refuted her or her collegues Satanism, in fact her devoted only personally attacked me (a Rabbi), and refused to abide by forum and God's laws, which we see is a pattern for Satanists. This was as stated an unrefuted conclusion that the Clintons (excluding Chelsea) are indeed Satanist and it was verified by the behavior of her minions. Not just in this forum, but terrorist threats outside this forum prove this as Omarosa got death threats for her wedding over supporting Trump as did many celebrities and regular citizens.
So much for democracy and tolerance.

View attachment 120308
View attachment 120310

View attachment 120315
View attachment 120318

View attachment 120316

Sounds about right to me. Seems even more likely...

50 carefully aimed tomahawk missiles but no damage to the runways or any of the aircraft just sitting there completely exposed by the runway.

Hmmm.

A resounding failure that accomplished nothing but changing the story for a few days.

I noticed no one was really interested in her beliefs...I find it interesting that the messenger who brought this up was attacked when no defence or excuse was offered...Hmmm where have we seen this before....Actually to tell you the truth I was disappointed that nothing of substance was offered and only abuse....

This is off topic but I can't resist Actually Hobe the timing of the rockets was pretty interesting considering Don Rickles favorite line was to drop his pants and fire a rocket and the day he died Don Trump fired off nearly 60 rockets quite the tribute to Don Rickles coincidence or not....Wink...

This is off topic but I can't resist Actually Hobe the timing of the rockets was pretty interesting considering Don Rickles favorite line was to drop his pants and fire a rocket and the day he died Don Trump fired off nearly 60 rockets quite the tribute to Don Rickles coincidence or not....Wink...
Sure, message sent loud and clear...

images-1.jpg

Sure, message sent loud and clear...

View attachment 120975

But that's the same face everyone makes reading your posts and the same face you make when posting to us in those witty insult comic lines you steal from Don Rickles (when he was five years old).
:)

View attachment 120308
View attachment 120310

View attachment 120315
View attachment 120318

View attachment 120316

50 carefully aimed tomahawk missiles but no damage to the runways or any of the aircraft just sitting there completely exposed by the runway.

Hmmm.

A resounding failure that accomplished nothing but changing the story for a few days.

WAG THE DOG?

Once again, this is not a political forum or topic. Please refrain from being a forum troll.
And you just called Clinton a dog, cause she proposed the strike.
According to you conspiracy people, I'm surprised you havn't claimed Trump a Clinton plant by the zany way you guys think.

Last edited:
View attachment 120308
View attachment 120310

View attachment 120315
View attachment 120318

View attachment 120316

Hmmm.

WAG THE DOG?

What else?

We are supposed to believe that the news footage he saw affected him emotionally and brought a compassionate tear to his eye over the suffering of the Syrian people that he wants to ban from the country and suddenly felt the need to launch a glorious 93 million dollar display of ineptitude that accomplished nothing?

The past several thousand atrocities over the past years had no effect on him but now he suddenly acts shocked that women and children were gassed so he bombs an airbase that is in use the next day and the same city that was gassed was bombed again from that exact same airbase?

He wasn't trying to deflect attention away from him being the subject of many investigations that strongly suggest that he and his cohorts have been compromised by hostile foreign agents who have weaponized information and have some sort of leverage over him and them, risking lives to make it seem like he is standing up to them.

give me a break....

He's a snake oil salesman willing to betray the entire nation, risk millions of lives, and plunge the world into chaos in a vain,reckless and desperate attempt to clean up the image of his tarnished brand, nothing else.

Seriously, if at best he really is just a scumbag who suddenly cares about people he didn't give two shits about the day before and was motivated by emotional reactions to "fake news" footage or late night comedy to act impulsively without any form of rational thinking, goal, or restraint and drops bombs to 'send a message" to look like a tough guy out of some deep seated small hand complex, that alone is not a fucking disaster in the making?

Benedict Donald is what he is. He should be put on a small boat in the middle of the sea and then, with much pomp and circumstance, ceremoniously cut loose..

The ratings would be great, best ever, really fantastic, everyone who is anyone will be watching, believe me!

Last edited:
View attachment 120308
View attachment 120310

View attachment 120315
View attachment 120318

View attachment 120316
It makes no difference what the Clinton's believe or have believed at this point. The Dems kicked God out when they installed Obama and Clinton's back into a position of authority. Realizing their mistake Hiliar tried to gain back lost ground at the Dems national convention but it was of no effect as the left is way behind at this point with all their weird superstitions and bringing in the some of the followers of Sêmîazâz more heavily into governmental offices and affairs. Let God be their judge. Pray God leads the hearts of people who have the ability to make a difference at this point to stop the insanity and seditious nature of the anti's that has infiltrated our bureaucracies.

Eventually Michael you will discover that you are in error in much of your thinking concerning Jesus Christ and how the spirit of the Son works in those who walk by faith.

View attachment 120308
View attachment 120310

View attachment 120315
View attachment 120318

View attachment 120316

Hmmm.

WAG THE DOG?

What else?

We are supposed to believe that the news footage he saw affected him emotionally and brought a compassionate tear to his eye over the suffering of the Syrian people that he wants to ban from the country and suddenly felt the need to launch a glorious 93 million dollar display of ineptitude that accomplished nothing?

The past several thousand atrocities over the past years had no effect on him but now he suddenly acts shocked that women and children were gassed so he bombs an airbase that is in use the next day and the same city that was gassed was bombed again from that exact same airbase?

He wasn't trying to deflect attention away from him being the subject of many investigations that strongly suggest that he and his cohorts have been compromised by hostile foreign agents who have weaponized information and have some sort of leverage over him and them, risking lives to make it seem like he is standing up to them.

give me a break....

He's a snake oil salesman willing to betray the entire nation, risk millions of lives, and plunge the world into chaos in a vain,reckless and desperate attempt to clean up the image of his tarnished brand, nothing else.

Seriously, if at best he really is just a scumbag who suddenly cares about people he didn't give two shits about the day before and was motivated by emotional reactions to "fake news" footage or late night comedy to act impulsively without any form of rational thinking, goal, or restraint and drops bombs to 'send a message" to look like a tough guy out of some deep seated small hand complex, that alone is not a fucking disaster in the making?

Benedict Donald is what he is. He should be put on a small boat in the middle of the sea and then, with much pomp and circumstance, ceremoniously cut loose..

The ratings would be great, best ever, really fantastic, everyone who is anyone will be watching, believe me!
Which nation are you referring to? A majority of the people of the Republic of the United States of America voted for Donald Trump specifically because they are sick and tired of those who believe this nation is theirs for the taking when they are nothing more than seditious infil-traitors.

Hmmm.

WAG THE DOG?

What else?

give me a break....

Which nation are you referring to? A majority of the people of the Republic of the United States of America voted for Donald Trump specifically because they are sick and tired of those who believe this nation is theirs for the taking when they are nothing more than seditious infil-traitors.
Thats complete bullshit. The republicans were out in numbers weeks before the vote was counted and disqualified and eliminated from the count millions of legal votes in every state for one bullshit technicality or another.

He wasn't elected.

It was a coup.
:blahblah:

Forum List

Back