Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Hillary conceded within 48 hours and didn't agitate to overturn the election.
No, she just funded a massive Russia conspiracy hoax to oust the duly elected president.

Third time: Why did the Democrats deny Trump his request for additional security?

By objecting to a stolen election? Hillary also said the election was stolen from HER. Nothing wrong with expressing one’s opinion.

And you didn’t answer my question: why did the Dems deny Trump his request for additional security to ensure things remained peaceful?
Keep crying you dumb bitch. Not accepting reality ain't going to stop it from smacking you in the face as Trump is finding out. You have a first amendment right to bitch and complain, you don't have a first amendment right to engage in fraud and deceit in an attempt to over turn an election.

No, she just funded a massive Russia conspiracy hoax to oust the duly elected president.

Third time: Why did the Democrats deny Trump his request for additional security?

Paul Singer, the republican billionaire hired the Steele dossier.

Nobody denied Trump security. That's another lie. Trump never requested security.

Agree. If Trump is being arrested for using inciteful words, the Joe should be held accountable for the way he demonized half the country.
Well, to be fair, trump isn’t being arrested for using inciteful words, but the left are attributing the riot at the capitol that day, to his words. I’m just trying to make sure we hold all people who use inciteful words accountable, however, I seem to be getting some pushback from the left here about holding their own accountable…..

Paul Singer, the republican billionaire hired the Steele dossier.

Nope. Hillary funded the matter.
Nobody denied Trump security. That's another lie. Trump never requested security.
Nope. He wanted more security there.

Apparently you didn’t get the memo. Leftists, incited by their Demented Baboon God, can spew the most venomous words to and about people who disagree with them, but those on the Right must keep their mouths shut or risk imprisonment.

The two standards of justice MUST be stopped. To anyone who loves his or her country, the Marxist-sympathizing Democrats must be put out of power, and our country restored.
Yeah, I know this, which is why I knew and expected that the left aren’t really serious about their aversion to using divisive language, only when the right does it.

Yeah, I know this, which is why I knew and expected that the left aren’t really serious about their aversion to using divisive language, only when the right does it.
This is what a Banana Republic does: block the free speech of those who disagree with The State or risk imprisonment.

Why aren’t the BLM leaders in prison? Look at what they incited - over a lie. Hundreds of riots over three months, 30 dead, and $2 billion in property damage. And Kamala does her part by raising funds to bail out rioters.

(One of the thugs she bailed out went on to murder someone.)

Her remark about “you’re being silly” is a way to show that she doesn’t even consider your well-articulated and thorough post worthy of a response. I’m going to remember that the next time she attacks me with her repeated messages to my being racist.
Thank you. And yes, I kinda figured that when they spoke of trumps words being what incited the crowd that day that they weren’t really concerned about inciteful language. They are all for it.

As I told coyote, I’m perfectly willing to accept that trump is responsible for the riot that day because of his inciteful words , though he never told them to riot, but I will meet coyote half way here and say that the rhetoric that day could have agitated people enough to drive them to violence, but I also expect that those on the left would feel the same about the divisive and hateful language on their side…so far…I’m not getting that..I’m seeing the left on this forum backtrack from it.

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

She held what office in 2020?

Wait til you see the Trump indictment protestors, you thought BLM was bad?

They're coming for Democrats, not looting and burning stores. They'll be out for Democrat blood.

And unlike "1/6 insurrection" There will be millions and they will be armed and ready to pop.
So there's one vote for the Trumpybear Armed Revolution and bloody political revenge dream!

You get um, Pilgrim.

This is what a Banana Republic does: block the free speech of those who disagree with The State or risk imprisonment.

Why aren’t the BLM leaders in prison? Look at what they incited - over a lie. Hundreds of riots over three months, 30 dead, and $2 billion in property damage. And Kamala does her part by raising funds to bail out rioters.

(One of the thugs she bailed out went on to murder someone.)

Cult approval has it's privileges.

If Trump is being arrested for using inciteful words,
Specifically which charge is based on his use of inciteful rhetoric? Paying off hookers? Refusing to return classified material in his possession? Pressuring Georgia election officials to change their certified totals? It's just not all about what he said to his crowd on Jan 6th. If the riot wasn't his intention, why didn't he try to call them off as soon as he heard they broke into the building?

Hillary also said the election was stolen from HER

You're conflating two very different responses to their respective losses. Didn't Hilary say that years after the election, well after the emotion of her defeat had passed for most people?. During the election she conceded early the next morning. After the election she also asked her followers to accept defeat and move on.

Forum List

Back