Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

A million geriatric Americans wheezing their way across America? 😄 Sounds frightening.
80 year old man could blow your head off with a 30-.06.

Something tells me you wouldn't be much in hand-to-hand combat against me, either.

I'd slap your sorry ass to the ground. I would not hit your bitchass with a closed fist.

80 year old man could blow your head off with a 30-.06.

Something tells me you wouldn't be much in hand-to-hand combat against me, either.
Yeah, your cosplay fantasies tell you that. You guys could also take on the police, the FBI and the military.... :lmao:

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

It's different because the old white man beat the old white lady out of her turn. The base of the left with an attention span of a retarded rock may have forgotten the reasons, but the elite haven't.

That's right. You're in your basement hiding out as Trump gets dragged from court to court. So much for The Duke million strong army. 😄
Just like Biden plagiarizing everyone, now you steal my insults. Go ahead, use the basement thing, it is pretty clever, so I will let you use it. You dont even need to thank me, that you liked my insult, of you so much, you decided to use it is thanks enough for me.

Just like Biden plagiarizing everyone, now you steal my insults. Go ahead, use the basement thing, it is pretty clever, so I will let you use it. You dont even need to thank me, that you liked my insult, of you so much, you decided to use it is thanks enough for me.
We don't have basements down here in Miami so my first thought as always with you clowns is that you were projecting. 😄

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

Poor people can't always make bail. You've heard that, haven't you?

And she supported them with financial backing.

She encouraged rioters to continue rioting.

why does it have to be specfically just the one protest? There were many for that reason that did erupt in death, destruction and mayhem. What did she do about it? She expressed support and is the VP. She knows that people are going to listen to her and assume she supports them when she expresses said support then is silent when they turn violent. Is TRUMP! to be held blameless because he called for peaceful protest then didn't say anything for a while after the violence started? I've heard no.

This is what you all have reduced yourselves to?

Making up shit, lies, and instigating trouble and argument out of thin air, so you can fight with who you have deep seeded ungodly hatred for....?

Or to try to compare a woman who simply suggested that people can help (civil disobedience) protesters by donating to a charity that makes bail funds available, to anyone qualifying for a bail release, if they don't have the ability to raise their bail money....Comparing that comment with Donald Trumps rebel rousing speech at the ellipse???? Sheesh!

You all are being VERY DISHONEST, and lack moral compass,
shame on you!

This is all that Kamala tweeted,

Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris
If you’re able to, chip in now to the
@MNFreedomFund
to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

secure.actblue.com
Donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund
Your support will help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

4:34 PM · Jun 1, 2020

--------------------
And it became a firestorm in dishonest right wing circles of propaganda and hatred, and your rightwing fake news.

How did this even become something to even debate and discuss....and start silly threads on?

You call her a liar, as you all make claims about her wanting violent rioters to continue their violence, that she never once mentioned or hinted or said?

And for what reason is this being brought up and made up?

Your souls have rotted...... :(

Last edited:
This is what you all have reduced yourselves to?

Making up shit, lies, and instigating trouble and argument out of thin air, so you can fight with who you have deep seeded ungodly hatred for....?

Or to try to compare a woman who simply suggested that people can help (civil disobedience) protesters by donating to a charity that makes bail funds available, to anyone qualifying for a bail release, if they don't have the ability to raise their bail money.... with Donald Trumps rebel rousing speech at the ellipse?

You all are being VERY DISHONEST, and lack moral compass,
shame on you!

This is all that Kamala tweeted,

Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris
If you’re able to, chip in now to the
@MNFreedomFund
to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

secure.actblue.com
Donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund
Your support will help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

4:34 PM · Jun 1, 2020

--------------------
And it became a firestorm in dishonest right wing circles of propaganda and hatred, and your rightwing fake news.

How did this even become something to even debate and discuss....and start silly threads on?

You call her a liar, as you all make claims about her wanting violent rioters to continue their violence, that she never once mentioned or hinted or said?

And for what reason is this being brought up and made up?

Your souls have rotted...... :(

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

Fuck you with that! Democrats have somehow morphed "Make America Great Again" into "MAGA are Untermenschen"

and they're trying to do this to the offspring of those that actually killed Nazis, fought in all the wars and everything.

Yeah, that donkey ain't gonna fly, bro. Donkeys don't fly.

Democrats want to be Nazis and they're going to find out that is not going to fly in America.

Some may never realize their folly, but America will keep going.

We bombed the shit out of the Nazis.

Killed every last one of them.

(Except for a few scientists).

That's what happens to Nazis.

Pretty damn much, obviously. BLM members were mainly arrested for baloney by over aggressive cops and the charges were mainly dropped. Even during the day there are many blacks who were just pissed off and criminals basically that were triggered by attacking over aggressive policing. At night the cops were all home l o l...
Bullshit----BLM thugs do not NEED a nasty cop in order to be TRIGGERED

Forum List

Back