Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

She actually went way beyond that, she actually help fund the terrorist

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

You can have a crack at her in the criminal law courts AFTER your Orange Baboon-God has received his own criminal trial outcomes.

Meanwhile... no pauses nor distractions in legally sidelining that modern-day Benedict Arnold.

You can have a crack at her in the criminal law courts AFTER your Orange Baboon-God has received his own criminal trial outcomes.

Meanwhile... no pauses nor distractions in legally sidelining that modern-day Benedict Arnold.
The Benedict Arnold is the man currently in the WH, selling America out to Communist countries in order to enrich his own family to the tune of $20 million.

Are you liberals REALLY this blind?!

So, I’m hoping you will start by demanding the resignation of Joseph R Biden, who went on national TV and claimed that “maga republicans” are a threat to this country. That was very inciteful.

Who'd he incite?

It doesn’t matter, his words were inciteful. They could very well have incited someone to action. So, since inciteful words are bad…I expect you will demand action against joe for using them.

Trump committed NO CRIMES, carrion crow!!!!
You're nothing but a lying pretentious POS Stalinist ASSHOLE

The only spike in violence in the United States in forever basically has been since Trump started in 2015 according to the FBI. And every time he gives a rally there is more than twice as much violence against gays blacks Jews asians trans Etcetera Etcetera as before. Google it yourself **** ****.

Again, it doesn’t matter. Inciteful words are bad and we must hold those accountable who use them. They could lead to people doing bad things.

It doesn’t matter, his words were inciteful. They could very well have incited someone to action. So, since inciteful words are bad…I expect you will demand action against joe for using them.
Agree. If Trump is being arrested for using inciteful words, the Joe should be held accountable for the way he demonized half the country.

MAGA hate

A Texas woman faces federal charges for allegedly threatening to kill the judge overseeing former President Donald Trump’s election fraud case and a Democratic member of Congress earlier this month,” according to the outlet. “In a criminal complaint filed Friday, federal investigators say Abigail Jo Shry, of Alvin, Texas, left a voicemail on Aug. 5 threatening to kill U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan and Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX).”

“According to the complaint, Shry admitted to Department of Homeland Security investigators she left the voicemail, which began, ‘Hey you stupid slave’ followed kby a racial epithet and then proceeded to threaten to kill anyone who went after Trump. That list included Chutkan, Lee, ‘all Democrats in Washington D.C. and all people in the LGBTQ community,’ investigators wrote,” WUSA9 reported. “’You are in our sights, we want to kill you,’ Shry allegedly said at one point, later adding, ‘If Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****.’”

No maga hate …because I’m not maga. I mean you can say it over and over again, but it still isn’t true.

You can also cite all the cases you want, there is plenty of hate on both sides, but I’m referring to the hate and rhetoric spewed from the left towards those on the right. Which happens daily.

You’re being silly.
No, I’m not, but then I knew when I agreed with you about inciteful words, and holding those who use them accountable, that those on the left would backtrack. It’s not about inciteful language at all, it’s about people on the right, specifically trump, using inciteful language. For those on the left who do it, you all revel in it, you enjoy it and you want it to continue.

So I ask, do you have a commitment to stopping the use of inciteful words, or not?

No maga hate …because I’m not maga. I mean you can say it over and over again, but it still isn’t true.

You can also cite all the cases you want, there is plenty of hate on both sides, but I’m referring to the hate and rhetoric spewed from the left towards those on the right. Which happens daily.
Apparently you didn’t get the memo. Leftists, incited by their Demented Baboon God, can spew the most venomous words to and about people who disagree with them, but those on the Right must keep their mouths shut or risk imprisonment.

The two standards of justice MUST be stopped. To anyone who loves his or her country, the Marxist-sympathizing Democrats must be put out of power, and our country restored.

No, I’m not, but then I knew when I agreed with you about inciteful words, and holding those who use them accountable, that those on the left would backtrack. It’s not about inciteful language at all, it’s about people on the right, specifically trump, using inciteful language. For those on the left who do it, you all revel in it, you enjoy it and you want it to continue.

So I ask, do you have a commitment to stopping the use of inciteful words, or not?
Her remark about “you’re being silly” is a way to show that she doesn’t even consider your well-articulated and thorough post worthy of a response. I’m going to remember that the next time she attacks me with her repeated messages to my being racist.

I see what’s coming from the right and have a question for MAGA ThisIsMe - How will Duke draw Democrat blood since Democrats ad a rule do not wear uniforms or Identucal But since nine out of ten black Americans vote Democrat is that how The Duke will start sorting his enemies out? By skin color.

I’m not maga but…why are you asking me a question about the post of someone else? Go ask them…

No. Because, you know context and free speech. Inciteful words from a pissed off poster on USMB does not carry the same weight as the leader of a nation.

No she didn't encourage violence or vandalism. Your lies don't help.
Neither did Trump. He specifically said to be peaceful, and had requested additional security to ensure that it didn’t break out into a riot.

Dems denied that additional security. Why?

Neither did Trump. He specifically said to be peaceful, and had requested additional security to ensure that it didn’t break out into a riot.

Dems denied that additional security. Why?

Trump incited his mob for six weeks.

No. Because, you know context and free speech. Inciteful words from a pissed off poster on USMB does not carry the same weight as the leader of a nation.
What about the pissed-off remarks of the president who went on national prime time to call those of us who question the integrity of the election “threats to democracy,“ flanked by U.S. Marines?

Trump incited his mob for six weeks.
By objecting to a stolen election? Hillary also said the election was stolen from HER. Nothing wrong with expressing one’s opinion.

And you didn’t answer my question: why did the Dems deny Trump his request for additional security to ensure things remained peaceful?

Forum List

Back