Show Me the Fossils!

My daughter spent 6 years studying hard science from advanced University classes in High School through Graduate School and you have the balls to infer you know what you are talking about?
I do. I also have no reason to accept any of what you wrote is true.

Wow! You'd really hate my community where at least 30% have advanced hard science degrees.
The reality is that for every Evolution Scientists aka University Professor hired to convince students they7 are no better than gorillas, there is another, more qualified scientist, working in the real world, who claims the University Professor is full of shit.

The problem I have to live with is that, being a Jew, almost half the people I will ever run into are MDs and medical professionals.
What a stupid and Anecdotal 'argument.'
Virtually every biologist believes in Evolution and it is the very basis of Modern Biology.
Where are your numbers/NOT anecdote fallacy.

You are fill of sh** with your personal anecdote meaning Nothing.

Take it from a secular and Wall Street and Science Jew, All Holy Book LITTERalists are just Taliban
\

You're angry and emotive.
Me? Not at all.
I'm just amused when a Therapist thinks they understand the science required to master Evolution.
My daughter told me she would have to take at least a week or two to determine if it's worth looking into.

Me? Not at all.
I'm just amused when a Therapist thinks they understand the science required to master Evolution.
My daughter told me she would have to take at least a week or two to determine if it's worth looking into.
I didn't know until just now that I'm a therapist. You seem to get everything wrong.

I didn't know until just now that I'm a therapist. You seem to get everything wrong.
The fact is that as an ardent atheist, which is your business, of course, you don't want to reveal that the only basis you have for arguing in favor of Evolution is some religious people having bugged you in the past.

Forum List

Back